Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

On looking back I also noticed Abi posted naked and the mods said their punishment would be sent by PM. Could it be possible she wasn't allowed talk about her prize or she would lose it?? Not asking her to confirm as that wouldn't be allowed either but thought I'd point it out

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

So I said yesterday that I had a theory brewing and it goes a little something like this.

I think that the wolves and walkers have tasks to complete in order to visit the different locations before us. Doris(I think) got a bullet and Abigail some kind of wonder drug but other than that we’ve found a map, Mary found a walker and Riona found herself looking up at her beheaded body.

Now I have nothing solid at all on this but tomorrow I have some time free so I’m going to have a look at this and see if I can find anything interesting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Those are very good questions. If Abi has used her prize I don’t see why she’s being so coy

Getting the impression more and more she can not sppeak about it. Abi / wether you have used it or not is there something stopping you from talking about your prize?
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Maybe she can't be lynched.

Should be noted she thanked this post. Now looking back it would match up with what she has been saying. Doesn't mean she is good but makes some sense of it and the lynch results not leading to an Abi death
    Conor WW wrote: »
    On looking back I also noticed Abi posted naked and the mods said their punishment would be sent by PM. Could it be possible she wasn't allowed talk about her prize or she would lose it?? Not asking her to confirm as that wouldn't be allowed either but thought I'd point it out

I would imagine that was this - from the sign up thread
    Necro wrote: »
    Alexandria Public Service Announcement

Buckle up folks, the game mods would like to remind you all this will be an anon game. For those that can we would advise requesting access to post in the WW sub forum in your normal account being removed for the duration of the game.

Posting naked will be punished severely in true Alexandria fashion.

The offending player(s) will receive the following PM from WerewolfGM:

Random spotchecks will be conducted on the offenders to ensure they are listening to the song for its entire duration.

You have all now been warned

I'd be advocating sending indivual players on scavenging trips today. That way if someone pockets a prize or is turned by walkers they bump into we know who a la Mary.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Good morning villagers.
    Let’s take a break from the witch hunting and get back to the wolf & walker hunting. Can everyone try do FFAs today. Very poor show of hands yesterday.

GAME ON!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2945cc63e0adfa8f99f88dc242db3ee50f8873ad65&rid=giphy.gif

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Good morning villagers.
    Let’s take a break from the witch hunting and get back to the wolf & walker hunting. Can everyone try do FFAs today. Very poor show of hands yesterday.

GAME ON!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2945cc63e0adfa8f99f88dc242db3ee50f8873ad65&rid=giphy.gif

If by witch hunt you mean people suspecting you (perhaps with valid reasons to do so) it may be easier to do so and move on to focusing on others who could fill out an FFA if you responded to questions asked. For example the one I posed you directly above this post of yours.

Is it fully your own choice to not talk about your prize?

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Is it fully your own choice to not talk about your prize?

Yes, and it’s for the good of the village.

Now can we move on?

FFA for today..

Ewan
    Brendan
    Winifred
    Wendy

Now your turn Nigel...

Now can we move on?

FFA for today..

Ewan
    Brendan
    Winifred
    Wendy

Now your turn Nigel...

Bit early for an FFA (7am) but I will do one for sure today.

If it wasn't your own personal choice I'd say more people would probably drop it, so don't be surprised if you keep getting asked about it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Morning

Would the Original Walker/walkers (if there’s more than one) be in the Abi voters due to votes that hopped on an off Henry last night?

Day 2 | Lynch Results
    Abigail WW | Nigel WW, Wendy WW, Phil WW, Doris WW, Desmond WW, Conor WW, Clodagh WW |
    Henry WW| Ewan WW, Gertrude WW, Henry WW, Brendan WW, Liam WW, Abigail WW |
    Brendan WW | Oisin WW, Barbara WW |
    Mary WW | Winifred WW |
    Liam WW | Emily WW |

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I know some people might disagree but to move things along I'm going to propose two different approaches to our scavenger trips today in the next two posts. Whichever gets the most likes we proceed with. If someone has another option put it up but these two make sense to me

OPTION 1 - We pick three people and send them off individually. How we decide? Probably a vote

• Advertisement

OPTION 2 - We take all the people who are left, split them into three groups, say alphabetically, and send them out

Abi, wtf am I doing top of your list?

If it wasn't your own personal choice I'd say more people would probably drop it, so don't be surprised if you keep getting asked about it.

Ah sure it's a good way to spot the wolves as they'd be the most eager to know what it is. It won't last forever, so I'll reveal all at the end of the week. ;)

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Morning

Would the Original Walker/walkers (if there’s more than one) be in the Abi voters due to votes that hopped on an off Henry last night?

Day 2 | Lynch Results
    Abigail WW | Nigel WW, Wendy WW, Phil WW, Doris WW, Desmond WW, Conor WW, Clodagh WW |
    Henry WW| Ewan WW, Gertrude WW, Henry WW, Brendan WW, Liam WW, Abigail WW |
    Brendan WW | Oisin WW, Barbara WW |
    Mary WW | Winifred WW |
    Liam WW | Emily WW |

Probably true

Again, its wolves we need though

Barbara, we need to work through pros and cons before deciding.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Abi, wtf am I doing top of your list?

Relax, we've a long day ahead Ewan. You might even get killed before the lynch so don't worry about it.

Well that’s reassuring. Don’t go applying for a job in a hospice any time soon, Abi :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    She should probably decide how we want to travel tomorrow as one big group, send volunteers or send potential lynches

Doesn’t seem a good idea to send potential lynchees when we’ve found one, possibly/ likely two bullets in our previous scavenges

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I think you might be right about this fella after all Barbara!!

Im suss of you, therefore Im bad.

Nice detective work

Barbara WW wrote: »
    OPTION 1 - We pick three people and send them off individually. How we decide? Probably a vote
    OPTION 2 - We take all the people who are left, split them into three groups, say alphabetically, and send them out

option 1 is more like the one I suggested a few posts before yours.

We send indivual posters scavenging as that way if someone finds an item or is converted we know exactly who it was.

Not sure how we decide on who but I'd be happy to put my name forward for the first trip (will def be about at that time).

• Advertisement

So I said yesterday that I had a theory brewing and it goes a little something like this.

I think that the wolves and walkers have tasks to complete in order to visit the different locations before us. Doris(I think) got a bullet and Abigail some kind of wonder drug but other than that we’ve found a map, Mary found a walker and Riona found herself looking up at her beheaded body.

Now I have nothing solid at all on this but tomorrow I have some time free so I’m going to have a look at this and see if I can find anything interesting.

As I recall one poster slipped in a very blatant Shakespeare reference - I think it was much ado about nothing. I thought it was odd at the time and was mulling something similar to yourself. I’m going to see if I can find it

Also never a fan of people saying thank the post you want to follow as it just makes me think of a potential task in terms of getting x number of thanks on a post. So I'd prefer just discuss the options, hence me not thanking my prefered option

As I recall one poster slipped in a very blatant Shakespeare reference - I think it was much ado about nothing. I thought it was odd at the time and was mulling something similar to yourself. I’m going to see if I can find it

Never mind it was Angus :(

Getting the impression more and more she can not sppeak about it. Abi / wether you have used it or not is there something stopping you from talking about your prize?

Should be noted she thanked this post. Now looking back it would match up with what she has been saying. Doesn't mean she is good but makes some sense of it and the lynch results not leading to an Abi death

I would imagine that was this - from the sign up thread

I'd be advocating sending indivual players on scavenging trips today. That way if someone pockets a prize or is turned by walkers they bump into we know who a la Mary.

Sending individuals is a solid idea for conversions only thing to consider is we’ll also lose any prize that goes with locations if the player dies or is turned

Now can we move on?

FFA for today..

Ewan
    Brendan
    Winifred
    Wendy

Now your turn Nigel...

Any reason ewans top of your list there Abi?

Also, noting you don’t want to give details of certain events last night, would the underlying reasons also make you a good candidate to scavenge?

I’ve a third option if that’s ok- send pairs of people. If there are deaths we likely get any prize still and if there are conversions we at least have a quarantine zone. If prizes are bullets all the better since it appears zombies can’t shoot so we can test things out

I think she fancies me

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d6b850cd77138d5a7b5ac96b8d1b67c438bbd9eb&rid=giphy.gif

Also, noting you don’t want to give details of certain events last night, would the underlying reasons also make you a good candidate to scavenge?

Because Ewans obviously a Wolf!

No problem going out for a trip.
    I'd also back Nigel going (solo / with team) as he's expressed interest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

morning folks. hope to be on more than yesterday. will post a FFA later this evening.

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    will post a FFA later this evening.

...if you survive that long!

Advertisement