Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I asked a little while back if we thought the baddies picked where the traps were but no one has answered so far. If they do have input to it then they know exactly where not to go and should favour solo visits over groups....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Should we not just split the volunteers into small groups and send them out? That to me is the most fair way of winning a prize or being killed for everyone

I have a funny feeling this will turn into oh well it was put out there for everyone but not enough people commented so this is what we’re doing anyway.

I’ll be a little weary if that happens to be honest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I don't want Abi going, after that I'm pretty much okay with anyone. I will point out that I declared my prize yesterday immediately so think you should be able to trust me. I'm also not a big loss to the village if I die.

I vote for individuals and my top 3 would be
    Doris
    Wendy
    Conor

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I don't want Abi going, after that I'm pretty much okay with anyone. I will point out that I declared my prize yesterday immediately so think you should be able to trust me. I'm also not a big loss to the village if I die.

Doris
    Wendy
    Conor
    You announcing doesnt gain you trust sorry Doris

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I asked a little while back if we thought the baddies picked where the traps were but no one has answered so far. If they do have input to it then they know exactly where not to go and should favour solo visits over groups....

I did around 10 posts ago and quoted you asking when I did

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Doris
    Wendy
    Conor

I would agree with everything except the bolded part. If you were a wolf and either already had a bullet or picked one up on your visit it would be a great way of getting some support by taking out a known Walker.

Im not saying that you are a wolf but just that whether you were village or wolf you would have done the same thing.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I did around 10 posts ago and quoted you asking when I did

Thanks missed it. Given that why do you think solo is the way to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The Saviours gathered en masse. Negan was pissed.

“I’ve had enough of your fcuking ****, you dikcwads!” he roared.

"I rule this town and you will show me respect"

The Saviours rounded up the village and Negan took front and centre as the villagers were forced to their knees. Brandishing Lucille, Negan began to point at each villager indivdually...

“Eeny, meenie, miney, mo – catch a WWer– by the toe! If it hollers, let it go....”

TWD_701_GP_0504_0183-RT-e1540909247405.jpg

“I’m going to enjoy this. I can’t say the same for you though fcukwit”

Lucille lands square on the head of one unlucky villager. Negan smiles.

Negan swings Lucille down with a second crash as the deafening silence of the other villagers tells its own story. Over and over again until the villager’s head is nothing but a bloody mess on the pavement.

Phil WW has been killed by Negan

I would agree with everything except the bolded part. If you were a wolf and either already had a bullet or picked one up on your visit it would be a great way of getting some support by taking out a known Walker.

Im not saying that you are a wolf but just that whether you were village or wolf you would have done the same thing.

I don't mean trust that I'm not a wolf, just trust that I'll tell you my prize if I get one and act how the village wants.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Phil WW was...

giphy.gif

Daryl Dixon - Even Night Vigilante

• Advertisement

Ah ****!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

As I recall one poster slipped in a very blatant Shakespeare reference - I think it was much ado about nothing. I thought it was odd at the time and was mulling something similar to yourself. I’m going to see if I can find it

I think if anyone taking you are, hidden within your billion questions a day but that's just me. Interesting younger in the quote here seems forced tbh, I hope you have been at least peeked

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

We should be sending out individuals, what is the benefit of sending groups?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Get your FFAs in before 10am in case your munched!

No change to mine since this am.

1.Ewan
    2.Brendan
    3.Winifred
    4.Wendy

WerewolfGM wrote: »

The Saviours rounded up the village and Negan took front and centre as the villagers were forced to their knees. Brandishing Lucille, Negan began to point at each villager indivdually...

“Eeny, meenie, miney, mo – catch a WWer– by the toe! If it hollers, let it go....”

Negan swings Lucille down with a second crash as the deafening silence of the other villagers tells its own story. Over and over again until the villager’s head is nothing but a bloody mess on the pavement.

It’s not munch time yet so I guess that answers the question about wolf powers :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

i doubt that tbh.

if you;re right, then the people sending others to the trap location are bad.

I don't mean trust that I'm not a wolf, just trust that I'll tell you my prize if I get one and act how the village wants.

Theres no proof of that either

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Get your FFAs in before 10am in case your munched!

No change to mine since this am.

1.Ewan
    2.Brendan
    3.Winifred
    4.Wendy

Abi you had wini as a blatant wolf yesterday, what moves her down the order?

Ok well that sucks but at least it suggests there might be an odd night Vig

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

My head hurts just from reading that ouch!!

So we have lost our even night vig, hopefully we are lucky to have an odd night vig?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Groups might survive together, I dont think anyone else should volunteer, either we go with yesterdays people me Doris and babs or vote who to send out but voting could be messy, so I say we go with yesterdays to preserve some roles cover

Thats crap news.

So in case I am munched I would like to see Conor(if have they volunteered) or Nigel sent off.

Two village leans on them so far for me.

I also wouldnt mind a trip myself.

Phil WW was...

giphy.gif

Daryl Dixon - Even Night Vigilante

Did Daryl have a kill last night?

Wondering did Negan pick him or did he picl negan

It’s not munch time yet so I guess that answers the question about wolf powers :(

Could just be a busy mod posting a little early. We will know in 5mins anyway

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I think if anyone taking you are, hidden within your billion questions a day but that's just me. Interesting younger in the quote here seems forced tbh, I hope you have been at least peeked

I hope they peeked a wolf instead of wasting it on me tbh

I think we also need to be looking at people who don't volunteer and question why. I won't be around isn't a valid reason either

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Could just be a busy mod posting a little early. We will know in 5mins anyway

Maybe but it was attributed specifically to negan (autocorrects to Megan, awesome)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Abi you had wini as a blatant wolf yesterday, what moves her down the order?

Just from how people are acting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I vote for pairs:

Nigel & Barbara
    Clodagh & Winifred
    Brendan & Desmond

Would you mind voting three rather than six people
    We'll pick the six highest and pair them up if thats the consensus

• Advertisement

I think we also need to be looking at people who don't volunteer and question why. I won't be around isn't a valid reason either

Here now. If there are roled goodies who arent volunteering then that is completely understandable.

I dont like this at all Doris

Advertisement