Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ahhhhh I’m scared :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Would it be possible for them to be nearing parity?

I don't the game would be designed to end so soon, how many conversions so far, 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Alexandria has been attacked by a herd! 

91.gif

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES PEOPLE!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I think the whole group should go can we? That's a mega horde of zombies coming towards Alexandra

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Should we maybe all go to Necros?!

• Advertisement

Oh Jesus do we have to go to the locations??

Too late ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I don't the game would be designed to end so soon, how many conversions so far, 2?

Yes but we have killed both

Go to the community centre it will have more space

I'm on mobile. Someone put in an order for everyone to go somewhere!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I think that the different locations are pure flavour.

What I would like is that if we select someone we let them choose the location themselves before posting their order. Keep it a secret so that if the wolves/walkers can get there before they will be forced to guess

TOO LATE

The players scatter and dart into their houses as quickly as possible.

One however is not fast enough and gets penned in. They manage to fight their way to safe haven but as they try to close the door....

eHe7tBs.gif

A player has been bitten and will turn at the next munch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Still believe that Nigel?

Already stated that I didn't and I was the first to posit that the wolves may have powers after the whole "Simon was here" axe situation so no clodagh I don't.

Necro's just cos of his name being there is probably the most tempting place to visit to see what is there so if anywhere was to be booby trapped I'd suspect there but tbh that could have been a one off power if it even was one.

Don't think those Necro gifs are just flavor either, too many of them, building to something

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Quick someone pick a location

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Alexandria has been attacked by a herd! 

91.gif

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES PEOPLE!

I’m running!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Everyone Go to the community centre

On phone too bring everyone leave Clodagh he he he ok Bring her for now, but I might try to trip her

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Everyone Go to the community centre

All players will visit After Hours Community Centre.

They will arrive at 1pm.

**** another Walker and nothing to go off

Ohhh I would have guessed we were all safe in our houses now that a conversion happened.

This should be interesting :pac:

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    TOO LATE

The players scatter and dart into their houses as quickly as possible.

One however is not fast enough and gets penned in. They manage to fight their way to safe haven but as they try to close the door....

eHe7tBs.gif

A player has been bitten and will turn at the next munch

So they've not turned yet? Do they know they've been bitten? As a villager still they should admit it if they do.

I think that the different locations are pure flavour.

What I would like is that if we select someone we let them choose the location themselves before posting their order. Keep it a secret so that if the wolves/walkers can get there before they will be forced to guess

What? So if wolves place the traps we just let them pick somewhere else to go

Wtf

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    What? So if wolves place the traps we just let them pick somewhere else to go

Wtf

Sorry typo. That should have said CAN'T know where the person was going to go.

Doesnt really matter now seeing as we are all going to the community centre.

Would still like to use that plan for future visits though

LYNCH FORM IS OPEN

Possibility it was a wolf bitten, hopefully that’s the case.

So today we need to do some serious wolf hunting. Could it be a good idea if we ISO everyone? Anyone who knows they’ll be around can volunteer and do two or three? I’ll be around all day and then we see what we can find together

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Just on the Abigail thing. We had a role in silent hill where a wolf had a protector. So they could theoretically open wolf as long as their protector was alive, they couldn't be killed.

If we take out a protector wolf, it's a very bad look for abigail

Was last night even? I think it was n2

I have a theory that Phil actually targeted negan not the other way around and Megan’s power is a protect. Any thoughts on who Phil might have targeted folks?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Conor WW wrote: »

So today we need to do some serious wolf hunting. Could it be a good idea if we ISO everyone? Anyone who knows they’ll be around can volunteer and do two or three? I’ll be around all day and then we see what we can find together

i'll do a few later on. it'll be after 6 though

Conor WW wrote: »

Ill be around the next hour or so and then online from mid afternoon onwards so i can do a couple yeah. Anyone in particular you want looking at?

• Advertisement

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Just on the Abigail thing. We had a role in silent hill where a wolf had a protector. So they could theoretically open wolf as long as their protector was alive, they couldn't be killed.

If we take out a protector wolf, it's a very bad look for abigail

I dont understand why any one would act as wolfy as abi like just play straight up if you are trying to help the village, it's annoying when villagers act the mick all the time

Advertisement