Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    LYNCH FORM IS OPEN

Im happy to place my vote initially on Abigail for now.

My number one suspect to be an evil

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ill be around the next hour or so and then online from mid afternoon onwards so i can do a couple yeah. Anyone in particular you want looking at?

Everyone :o

No stone should be left unturned.

We’re losing villagers at an astounding rate and all we need is one wolf for things to unravel and to do that we all need to work together and get as much information as we can

I say we start alphabetically and work our way down

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I dont understand why any one would act as wolfy as abi like just play straight up if you are trying to help the village, it's annoying when villagers act the mick all the time

Evils have to convince you they are good.

Ive thought plenty of times in recent games that a player is too brash to be a wolf..... then later they are revealed as a wolf.

Evils adapt.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Everyone :o

No stone should be left unturned.

We’re losing villagers at an astounding rate and all we need is one wolf for things to unravel and to do that we all need to work together and get as much information as we can

I say we start alphabetically and work our way down

I'll start at the bottom and work up if you want.

I'm currently checking if there is any patterns regarding the choice of location and the booby trap/walkers who were already there/beat us to it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I’ll make a start early afternoon when I get home. I’m on the road till then so using my phone.

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I’ll make a start early afternoon when I get home. I’m on the road till then so using my phone.

Keep you eyes on the road man!

If you could run over a hairy wolf on the way that would be much appreciated

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I'd be inclined to believe there is not going to be a walker conversion waiting at any of the locations today given we just had a conversion and last time on the conversion day we didn't get one with the scavengers. However we did get a villager killed by a potential wolf booby trap.

Unfortunate that everyone was sent to scavenging together as now we won't know who gets something unless they come forward but understandable I guess as it was done the same minute as the walker attack which you would assume they were trying to avoid

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I think you’re up to something dodgy mr poo.

Im gonna ISO you. I might as well do due diligence if Im gonna vote for you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I'd be inclined to believe there is not going to be a walker conversion waiting at any of the locations today given we just had a conversion and last time on the conversion day we didn't get one with the scavengers. However we did get a villager killed by a potential wolf booby trap.

Unfortunate that everyone was sent to scavenging together as now we won't know who gets something unless they come forward but understandable I guess as it was done the same minute as the walker attack which you would assume they were trying to avoid

I’d agree with your first paragraph

Btw we’re currently running at a conversion per day roughly. If that rate continues we genuinely don’t have a prayer

ABIGAIL ISO Part I

So its all filler until this post yesterday at 8am. No accusations made by Abi at this point, no leans, no real serious interactions until this.
    I may have found a little something. I’m going to keep it to myself for the moment. It’ll come in handy later.

So shes alerting he got a prize.
    Well I can’t be lynched tonight, so yes, I’m probably more confident than most.

Hmm, confident shes not being lynched. Makes sense based on the lynch outcome later that night.
    Derry, to me this screams...I'm a wolf, I know Abi isn't a wolf....so... lets get her lynched so she can't use what she found against us....or.... lets force her to tell us so we can decide if it's safe to munch her....

This is the Wolfiest thing I've read so far and I'll be keeping a close eye on you today.

giphy.gif

The first accusation by Abi. Its defensive. Maybe a bit to defensive.
    Ok Derry, I believe your explanation. I'll still be keeping an eye on you as your soooooo defensive this am.

Not long now till we know our 3 new scavengers and if we've lost someone from team village.

After Derry retorts, Abi backs down. Bit rich calling Derry defensive since I believe Abi was initially too defensive, but to be fair, Derry was being defensive also.

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I’d agree with your first paragraph

Btw we’re currently running at a conversion per day roughly. If that rate continues we genuinely don’t have a prayer

If there is a conversion every day, we would need wolves, vigs & Seers all to be catching walkers as even if we succesfully lynched 1 everyday we couldn't get them all and that's before worrying about the 2nd bad team so you would hope that rate does not continue.

In retrospect we were very lucky to get the two converts yesterday and that Mary did in fact go alone on her adventure as if she didn't we might have not known who it was that was infected then.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Don’t waste your votes on me again today guys....

I have a deal to offer......
    My votes going on Ewan and I’d like you all to vote him also.
    If I’m wrong and he’s NRV I’ll reveal my prize, if I’m right ye promise to stop annoying me about it!

Deal or no deal......???????

PS I think it was a pretty dumb idea to take us all to the community centre!

Brendan seeing as your now ISOing people (well Abi) would it be fair to assume you have fully caught up and won't be talking about being way behind anymore?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Brendan seeing as your now ISOing people (well Abi) would it be fair to assume you have fully caught up and won't be talking about being way behind anymore?

Ha ha

If I’m wrong and he’s NRV I’ll reveal my prize, if I’m right ye promise to stop annoying me about it!

I agree about not liking everyone being brought on our scavenging trip and Iit'd be great to remove doubt over you but (and sorry if this is you repeating yourself) why is Ewan so dodgy that we should all vote that way?

ABIGAIL ISO PART II
    Mary, what the f**k are you up to?
    Abi goes after Mary here....lets see where this leads. Hindsight tells us Mary is NRV. Doesn't make Abi Wolfy.

What does "race them 4" mean?

Him this is a common term, yet Abi doesn't know it. A new player perhaps.
    So your're happy to risk killing 3 good guys to catch 1 bad guy? This could take 4 days and the wolves will be knocking us off one by one all that time. Sounds like a dumb ass plan to me.

Rightly points out the flaws in the plan here.
    Not really. You should have checked with the rest of the village beforehand.

Vote in for you tonight.
    giphy.gif

Claims to vote for Mary. The rashness could be the sign of a newish player perhaps.
    Does the 75% chance of hitting a villager not outweigh this? Also, if i'm the one lynched, I'm sure the prize i found will die with me. This could end up being a double whammy.

I'd rather we focus on the crazies for tonight lynch. i.e. the renegade AKA MARY

This post make same think they arent as new as I thought earlier. Why didnt Abi know what a race was in WW though, its a common term.
    How do you know that there's going to be a prize?

I'm team village. The suggested plan means I've a 25% chance of being lynched. Why wouldn't I try stop this?

P.S. I'm not a big fan of your shady posts.

This was directed at Wendy, the first time shes gonna after her. Why are her posts so shady Abi? Did you explain why you thought they were shady?
    Well how many do you think there are Wini? You think that 4 wolves outa 23 players is high? Have you played this game before?

Defo not a new player, but how did she not know what a race was..... Im a little suspect.

No deal

No, I havent ready back entirely yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

So if he's NRV you'll reveal your prize? What if he's RV?! You shouldn't be trying to make "deals" with us if you're on the same side as us. I'm voting you tonight unless someone gives me a very good reason not to. And before you try it, there's no way I'm buying you can't be lynched again.

Okay I'm armed with caffeine, laptop, notebook, pen and highlighter for good measure. Let's do this! :D

So we have
    14 players left
    Minimum 4 wolves: 14 - 4 = 10
    An OG walker 10 - 1 = 9
    A converted walker 9 - 1 = 8

Worst case scenario
    One dies scavenging: 8 - 1 = 7
    Item used on village: 7 - 1 =6
    Lynch villager: 6-1 = 5

Which means it could be game over tomorrow morning in a worst case scenario :eek:

• Advertisement

Alphabetical but can be done anyway once there's no crossover then we can update ISO the table with X when we get one done

Player | Post Count | ISO
    Abigail WW | 97 |
    Clodagh WW | 158 |
    Conor WW| 71 |
    Desmond WW | 32 |
    Doris WW | 90 |
    Emily WW | 37 |
    Ewan WW | 79 |
    Gertrude WW | 44 |
    Liam WW | 42 |
    Nigel WW | 70 |
    Oisin WW | 28 |
    Phil WW | 97 |
    Wendy WW | 82 |
    Winifred WW | 80 |

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Alphabetical but can be done anyway once there's no crossover then we can update ISO the table with X when we get one done

Player | Post Count | ISO
    Abigail WW | 97 |
    Clodagh WW | 158 |
    Conor WW| 71 |
    Desmond WW | 32 |
    Doris WW | 90 |
    Emily WW | 37 |
    Ewan WW | 79 |
    Gertrude WW | 44 |
    Liam WW | 42 |
    Nigel WW | 70 |
    Oisin WW | 28 |
    Phil WW | 97 |
    Wendy WW | 82 |
    Winifred WW | 80 |

i did liam last night, but it was mainly me looking for clues who could be rick if you wanna read that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

If we did it quicker we would have escaped thr zombie horde why is that stupid?

Also can you stop with the riddle like behaviour ifs annoying and isnt helpful one bit.

If you have something to day just say it, and you might MAYBE get people to trust you but you wont the way you are currently acting and that's all on you

Lots of fluff from you today Hen.

You've posted 7 times today and it looks like you were just trying to keep your post count up.

POST #1
    "Why didn't you bold your name?"

POST #2
    "They didn't bold their name"

POST #3
    "You have to type Barbara in bold letters and the location in bold letters"

POST #4
    "True, but for future reference :)"

POST #5
    "Who are the 4 so far?" Eh...you are one of them

POST #6
    "Bacon Sizzling Gif"

POST #7
    "I'm happy to crack on to the last location too. 1 in 3.25 based on numbers that you pulled from your orifices"
    OK, can we start working together as a team instead of focusing on 4 people for the day.

I'll go first with the FFA#3

Mary WW
    Henry WW
    Winfred WW

Bit rich from Abi here, shes posted fluff or was absent for a lot until the morning of day 2. That said she is accurate in her assessment of Henrys fluff to.

Going after a walker a now known evil here

Barbara, it’s not constructive to ask questions like that. We know Mary can’t be trusted so anything she’s says must be ignored. You’re putting these questions to her and someone might just be home from work, have a quick look at recent posts and decide ‘hey, that Mary one seems ok. She has a power to help us’.

A fair point here. I cant help but feel this applied to me :)

Do it!

Advocating Mary here.

So Mary was then revealed as walker, and Henry was too. My gut tells me Im wrong about Abi being the OG walker. It be some bus job.

Though bus jobs do happen.

Im happy to lay off Abi as a walker. Could still be a wolf though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    i did liam last night, but it was mainly me looking for clues who could be rick if you wanna read that

Yep, and you now know that I wasn't Rick.

It doesn't seem like there could have been much done about the conversion bite this morning. It's rather unfortunate though because we're in a scenario again where we have at least two walkers (including the impending convert), and not many kills left before they convert again. It seems we'll forever be trying to chase them.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Yep, and you now know that I wasn't Rick.

It doesn't seem like there could have been much done about the conversion bite this morning. It's rather unfortunate though because we're in a scenario again where we have at least two walkers (including the impending convert), and not many kills left before they convert again. It seems we'll forever be trying to chase them.

I think we need to go after the wolves as priority today, yes the walkers can multipy but there's only half the number of wolves and we don't want them gaining parity with the village

I did a quick review of around the time Phil died. Unfortunately he wasn’t posting at that point so not much I can glean. If he had a shot last night and it occurred when he placed the order then under a theory that his death was a negan protect power then its likely someone posting near to the time he dies. That puts the following as possible Megan’s in that scenario:

Clodagh, doris,Nigel, conor, Brendan, wini

It’s a large enough list of a big enough assumption I’m afraid. One or two on the list are more vocal in that period than others but so far I don’t see anything that sticks out, maybe supporting a particular strategy piqued his interest

So just looking back over Wendy. (Im not doing the whole multi quote thing).

Day 1: Her 4th post in the game is "I'm voting Clodagh as of now". No contact with Clodagh whatsoever in her previous 3 posts. One was saying hello, 2 was suggesting using a trip to get the scavengers home and 3 was saying nervermind.

Little discussion with Abi claiming that Abi is confident she will be alive after getting her prize.

Says she voted Clodagh just based off gut

Day 2: Starts by saying rick was brave sending himself out. Then volunteers to go scavenge.

Babs beats her to bolding the scavenge request. Herself, Doris and babs will head out.

Little talk with me about potential booby traps.

Gets into it with Babs about whether we should vote of the list of 4 or not.

Calls for someone with a bullet to use it on Abi (half-jokingly). Then votes Abi.

Suggests sending low posters out for next visit.

Says order of suspicion is Abi, Henry, Liam Ewan.

Read:

Up until now I have a village lean on Wendy. Agree with her re Abi and her questioning Barbara's numbers when we had the list of 4s.

But I am just after coming across something here potentially.

On 3 occasions Wendy has been the first person to volunteer themselves to go on a visit. (Ill put them up in my next post).

So whilst this isnt a crime in itself what is interesting is that she has been online at the visits each time (almost like she has to be). Even when Mary jumped the gun she was online after the visit to parliament saying that the next group should discuss where to go? (perhaps safe in the knowledge that she knew mary was already walking into a walker at clara's camp??)

So this could well be reaching a bit and I am sure there are holes all over it but it is the only thing that realy stands out of note

• Advertisement

I think we need to go after the wolves as priority today, yes the walkers can multipy but there's only half the number of wolves and we don't want them gaining parity with the village

This is tricky tbh. Wolves need to kill all walkers too but we do need to deny their numbers. Conversely this mornings conversion undid much of yesterday’s good work.

Btw if our seer could peek Conor that would be awesome. From a quick iso this post bothers me greatly
    I was just looking into who Rick could be, been trying to search the names of those chosen to see if maybe he posted about any of them and could use to go back to like any sort of breadcrumbs if he needed to claim. [b{There has to be something.[/b]

I’ll look further into this after lynch when I’ve more time, I want to look into the four before lynch

Only walker 1 would know for sure that rick was the walker in the four. The certainty of there HAS to be something marks you out for me as a very possible walker1.

Advertisement