Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    So if he's NRV you'll reveal your prize? What if he's RV?!

To be honest I don't know the difference between NRV & NV, assumed they were the same thing. Same way I didn't know what "race the 4" was. I also don't know what FFA stands for even though i say it! Waganomics - No idea.
    You shouldn't be trying to make "deals" with us if you're on the same side as us.

Unfortunately everyone on *our side is trying to lynch me. What choice do I have?

*Assuming you're village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    So Rick sent himself out over the wall a bold play.

I'll go out to any place if people want me to

Straight away after the first list of locations is given. Was first to suggest themselves
    Ok me and doris will go to one of the other ones, unless there are any more volunteers, I'll bold it anyways, my vote would be for parliament

Again suggesting herself
    O good money, that will come in handy..

Right next group should probably decide who and where they want to go
    Did the mods confirm it on thread I didnt think they did? O **** we could send the magic 4. Good idea
    Sugar missed that booo.....

I think this could be the play of someone that knew Mary had already gone solo but playing dumb.
    Marys a walker now.

Me, Doris and Barbra can go to the next location, we can vote on it if people like I dont mind going either

Straight away after Marys trip suggesting herself and again the first to do so.
    I think the whole group should go can we? That's a mega horde of zombies coming towards Alexandra

This morning. Again she wass the first person to suggest herself.

What do we think guys? Just coincidence or could there be a task that if she suggests visiting somewhere herself (and is the first to do it) she gets to booby trap one of the locations?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    To be honest I don't know the difference between NRV & NV, assumed they were the same thing. Same way I didn't know what "race the 4" was. I also don't know what FFA stands for even though i say it! Waganomics - No idea.

Unfortunately everyone on *our side is trying to lynch me. What choice do I have?

Your not a new player, you seem to know more than you want us to believe.

You are savy enough based off your play yesterday.

Im not saying your evil based off this but you appear to be untruthful

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Oision ISO

I started off easy with Oisin, lowest poster by a good bit. A lot of his posts are just one liners with nothing of substance which led me to believe he might be a newbie when I first started reading back.
    Oisin WW wrote: »
    I agree with your vote target

I've been pretty busy today but I didnt like his vote theory earlier on. I haven't had much to go on but that's where it is.

Brendan not a terribe place either on what I've seen

Agreeing with my vote on Derry. Previously questioned how many votes were on Brendan and again states Brendan wouldn't be a terrible place but makes no mention of Brendan or why he thinks so before this. Reads kind of like he's saying it just to say it
    We did have an engagement, when I tried to get you to reveal your vote. You said you were trying to pressure someone into contributing. Well the way to do that is to....well.... pressure them. But you kept it all very secretive
    CFDs are only really CFDs when the votes are known. With secret voting, a CFD doesnt exist. It's just votes falling where they fall through natural progression
    You're 90% right
    The caveat is that it's people switching to another target when there is already a clear runaway wagon.

If we knew there were 10 votes on patrick with 15 minutes to go and then someone says ::
    " I dont like patrick anymore, let's vote brendan " and a sea of votes appeared on brendan in minutes. That would be a CFD.

But all that requires that there is knowledge of where the votes are going. If theres no knowledge, theres no Chinese

Interaction with Derry that I was involved in regarding our votes on him. This stood out to me as it shows he's clearly been around the block a few times and not the newbie I took him for originally. So it begs the question why is he laying so low?
    Is there anything to be said for a brendan lynch ?
    Knowing Brendan's affiliation would really tie the room together.

But I'm patient. I can wait for more pressing needs.
    So you're saying that you and brendan might be wolves and dont know each other

Or you and brendan are the other evil team and you dont want us to get him to get to you.

Theres always info to be gained from a confirmed evil kill
    Patrick and derry both confirmed nrv.

If brendan is one of the evil teams who knows his teammates, that could possibly open up barbara to being evil also given her very late vote on patrick. As phil said yesterday, he himself made a late vote on brendan.

Knowing what brendan is, gives us info if we have no other info to go on.

But like I said, if the village has a better line on a potential wolf, go for that instead

Again posting about Brendan, we now know Barbara flipped village. Could this be a case of bussing? There doesn't seem to be any real reason for going after Brendan but could be useful to refer back to if Brendan had of flipped wolf to clear himself and go after Barbara who's name he already threw into the hat.

Unsure what I think for sure just yet, if anyone has any opinions? I considered he could be the seer but I don't think that's the case as they wouldn't stay that close to the ground and only mention one player

Barbara, it’s not constructive to ask questions like that. We know Mary can’t be trusted so anything she’s says must be ignored. You’re putting these questions to her and someone might just be home from work, have a quick look at recent posts and decide ‘hey, that Mary one seems ok. She has a power to help us’.
    Ah come on Babara, you’ll be pushing for a no lynch vote next.
    OK, can we start working together as a team instead of focusing on 4 people for the day.

I'll go first with the FFA#3

Mary WW
    Henry WW
    Winfred WW

Above are all examples of Abigails being a savvy player. She steh first in with an FFA yet claims to not know what FFA means. I dont understand the need to pretend your a player who doenst understand terms when you have clearly played before.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Straight away after the first list of locations is given. Was first to suggest themselves

Again suggesting herself

I think this could be the play of someone that knew Mary had already gone solo but playing dumb.

Straight away after Marys trip suggesting herself and again the first to do so.

This morning. Again she wass the first person to suggest herself.

What do we think guys? Just coincidence or could there be a task that if she suggests visiting somewhere herself (and is the first to do it) she gets to booby trap one of the locations?

Actually that first post you quoted has a similar certainty re Rick being in the 4 to the one I quoted from Conor- another candidate for walker1 maybe?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I'm not buying you as a noob. Nice try though

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Actually that first post you quoted has a similar certainty re Rick being in the 4 to the one I quoted from Conor- another candidate for walker1 maybe?

Which quote from conor was this? Sorry Ive been just stuck on Wendy the past while.

Which quote from conor was this? Sorry Ive been just stuck on Wendy the past while.

See my post at the top of this page (on mobile so linking back is not easy)

I'm not buying you as a noob. Nice try though

Its doesnt mean shes evil. But I dont get the play as a villager. She wants teh villager to trust her and "make deals" yet she has proven herself her to be lying.

Now if shes a RV, I understand why they lie to protect their cover, but what gain has Abi by pretending to be a new player? I cant see a logical explanation.

• Advertisement

My own experience of playing this game is lies usually (not always) indicate an evil. Id like Abi to explain her need to pretend she is new.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Its doesnt mean shes evil. But I dont get the play as a villager. She wants teh villager to trust her and "make deals" yet she has proven herself her to be lying.

Now if shes a RV, I understand why they lie to protect their cover, but what gain has Abi by pretending to be a new player? I cant see a logical explanation.

I don't see why a villager would play like her, but in fairness sometimes villagers are just nutcases.

This is tricky tbh. Wolves need to kill all walkers too but we do need to deny their numbers. Conversely this mornings conversion undid much of yesterday’s good work.

Btw if our seer could peek Conor that would be awesome. From a quick iso this post bothers me greatly

Only walker 1 would know for sure that rick was the walker in the four. The certainty of there HAS to be something marks you out for me as a very possible walker1.

I think you misunderstood my post Clodagh. I was searching the names of those chosen to see if ANY of the players had mentioned them in anyway to leave breadcrumbs he was Rick before he got converted. Is that what you're taking me to mean because if it is I don't understand your line of logic if you could explain a bit better for me?

Then I wanted to look into the four for the lynch last night

Conor WW wrote: »
    I think you misunderstood my post Clodagh. I was searching the names of those chosen to see if ANY of the players had mentioned them in anyway to leave breadcrumbs he was Rick before he got converted. Is that what you're taking me to mean because if it is I don't understand your line of logic if you could explain a bit better for me?

Then I wanted to look into the four for the lynch last night

My line of logic is you seem certain that rick is in the four. Yourself and Wendy both have posts that indicate you knew something that village couldn’t actually be certain on.

Ohhhh I think I get what you're saying. No they were seperate issues. I was looking into who could possibly be Rick but wanted to look into the 4 for the lynch as we knew there was a walker in there which is what we discussed yesterday. I'm fairly sure I said that along the way that I'd look into Rick after the lynch when there was more time but needed to focus on those four before the deadline which is what I did

Ok see it now.

Not sure how that links into my Wendy post though

Ok see it now.

Not sure how that links into my Wendy post though

I covered it in my last post. Basically I’m looking for posters who seem to know something for certain that should have a large element of doubt for any village player

My line of logic is you seem certain that rick is in the four. Yourself and Wendy both have posts that indicate you knew something that village couldn’t actually be certain on.

That's not what I was saying at all, I'm fairly sure I did say I think it was a possibilty Rick chose himself for duty to hide himself but that's an entirely different matter than what you're referring to

I don't see why a villager would play like her, but in fairness sometimes villagers are just nutcases.

I agree. By that Logic, Abi was suss of Mary based off similar initially. So Abi can have no complaints about why Im suss of her

I covered it in my last post. Basically I’m looking for posters who seem to know something for certain that should have a large element of doubt for any village player

To contrast, if Henry has been walker 1 instead of Rick I’d be confident neither of these was a walker at that point

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Clodagh asks a billion questions yesterday, but didnt enter much discussion with anyone, like when people replied she never replied, now she is coming up or supporting some crazy theories to cause confusion i think.

Winifred flesh out your theory on me more so, did I get to booby trap places which ones and why, why only 1 I think if I tried 3 times? I'm only volunteering to volunteer tbh, as i already had done so, i have missed plenty tbh,

But again you theory isnt making much sense, logically

Player | Post Count | ISO
    Abigail WW | 97 | X
    Clodagh WW | 158 |
    Conor WW| 71 |
    Desmond WW | 32 |
    Doris WW | 90 |
    Emily WW | 37 |
    Ewan WW | 79 |
    Gertrude WW | 44 |
    Liam WW | 42 |
    Nigel WW | 70 |
    Oisin WW | 28 | X
    Phil WW | 97 |
    Wendy WW | 82 | X
    Winifred WW | 80 |

I just realised I'm missing Brendan, will update after I ISO him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I dunno what Abi is playing at but I don’t like being a pawn in her little game.

“Vote Ewan or I won’t tell you what my prize was”????

We all know your prize was lynch immunity seeing as you didn’t die but had more votes than anyone else!

If winifred wants I can go solo to all destinations untill I get dead, or if the village wants i should say

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Nobody is going solo are they?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

No we are all going to this location. We can see what happens and then decide if we want to visit the next location

If winifred wants I can go solo to all destinations untill I get dead, or if the village wants i should say

Given we appear to be homeless as if this morning I think we’re all going for the moment. We’ll reassess after we arrive at the centre

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Nobody is going solo are they?

Now its group but later, I cant boobytrap someone if I go solo

And if its random I should die eventually and save them lynching me on a weak theory,

Then we can save the lynch for the snake Clodagh

• Advertisement

Now its group but later, I cant boobytrap someone if I go solo

And if its random I should die eventually and save them lynching me on a weak theory,

Then we can save the lynch for the snake Clodagh

Why Clodagh and not others. Sell me on why I should vote Clo.

Right now Abigail is were my vote stands. I voted initially based on my feeling she was a OG walker.

After my ISO I dont think shes a walker. Her behavior (seemingly pretending to be new) is why I believe shes untruthful. My gut tells me shes lying about being new and I dont know why a villager would do that, even if roled.

Sticking with her for now.

Advertisement