Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Brendan ISO

He was pretty much non existent until yesterday when he started a read back. ISOd posts from Gabriel and Derry who were already dead at this stage. Says people focusing on mechanics and not catching wolves.
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    This is interesting to me. Angus was seer app and Patrick was NRV.

Lets say Henry is a wolf, indulge me...... Henry could be saying this knowing Patrick is a goodie. It makes him appear vindicated when Pat is revealed good.

Just a thought

Questions whether Henry is a wolf or not
    Can I ask Mary, why was it so hard to believe Patrick wasnt a noob.

Hindsight is a great thing, so please dont feel like I accusing you. Just playing Devils Advocate.

While I can see where you are coming from, you are quick to pile on here dont you think?

Questions Mary over Patrick
    130pm Monday and Nigel is all over Patrick.

Now I think its fair to say that any little thing can be seen as wolfy on day 1, however to be fair to Nigel he goes in so hard I dont think hes a wolf.

In terms of if I was a wolf, Id say it once, let my feelings know and move on. Clodagh and Mary could be seen as more wolfy at this part of the day than Nigel in my opinion.

Pokes a bit at Nigel but backs away
    You are putting words in my mouth.

Out of the 4 who do you think is evil?

Are you happy to gamble on 1 of the 4?

Have you any evil leans in those 4?

Have you any evil leans at all?

My thoughts are if you think someone is evil, sure vote and say why.

If I think some is evil outside of the 4, and then lets say I dont think any of the 4 are more evil than each other, then Ill vote for who I think is evil rather than a 1 in 4 gamble.

But I haven't caught up yet, so Ill put a pin in any thoughts just yet.

Stating what he thinks on voting within the four
    If Henry and Abi are both up for the chop and both are walkers it makes sense for Henry to vote himself to ensure the OG walker survived.....

Its a theory..... any one want to indulge me?

Moves onto Abi fairly quickly after Henry lynch.
    Im happy to lay off Abi as a walker. Could still be a wolf though.

ISOd Abi and while moving off as walker, moves onto her as a wolf. Hasn't really looked into anyone else and focusing on Abi for today.

I don't know what to make of Brendan, the quotes above are him interacting with others the most out of his posts. I was hoping to find something possibly linking him to Oisin but no luck if anyone sees anything I haven't

I had to reference back to Henry when looking into Brendan and I noticed something.
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Ewan has done every possible FFA combination. Hasn't a clue. Swapped from Liam to me quicker than a jackhammer.

#FFA

1. Henry
    2. Ewan
    3. Liam

Just voted to lynch meself.

I think Abigail is a wolf.

Calls out Ewan, votes for himself and calls Abi a wolf
    I think Liam or Ewan is the walker.

Again mentions Liam and Ewan as walkers
    If only you knew...

He sounds pretty resigned to his faith and not very happy about it
    My parting words, do not trust Abigail or Ewan.

Again mentions Ewan. Could it be possible that he was p!ssed he was converted and outed his fellow walker who turned him? I mean he was the main character, I would be annoyed too and I know a lot of people don't like being converted so is that why he voted for himself because he thought f*ck this.

It's a theory anyway I just wanted to throw it out when I saw it

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Now its group but later, I cant boobytrap someone if I go solo

And if its random I should die eventually and save them lynching me on a weak theory,

Then we can save the lynch for the snake Clodagh

Ehhhhhh Wendy??? :confused:

Player | Post Count | ISO
    Abigail WW | 97 | X
    Brendan WW | 56 | X
    Clodagh WW | 158 |
    Conor WW| 71 |
    Desmond WW | 32 |
    Doris WW | 90 |
    Emily WW | 37 |
    Ewan WW | 79 |
    Gertrude WW | 44 |
    Liam WW | 42 |
    Nigel WW | 70 |
    Oisin WW | 28 | X
    Phil WW | 97 |
    Wendy WW | 82 | X
    Winifred WW | 80 |

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I'm willing to die for the village, to help out that snake Clodagh, I will die my visiting the locations eventually one will get me, I will use my items I find for good in the mean time, we need to control this game best we can as we are facing a major up hill battle.

When I die kill clodagh

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

@Conor

I havent interacted with Oisin, but I have noticed him having an irrational hard on for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

After the herd attack, all players decided to visit After Hours Community Centre.

commcentre-0072.jpg

Within they discover a large untouched supply of food for the camp, and a number of fuel cannisters filled with gasoline.

The scavengers have enough fuel to visit a third location today.

Please make your choice by 5.30pm.

As all players have visited one location mods will be nice and permit everyone to visit a second location (if you wish) - BUT NOT BOTH.

Reminder the choice for the second location is due by 3PM.

I'm willing to die for the village, to help out that snake Clodagh, I will die my visiting the locations eventually one will get me, I will use my items I find for good in the mean time, we need to control this game best we can as we are facing a major up hill battle.

When I die kill clodagh

Very strange post before. Where are you getting your booby traps from?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

If winifred wants I can go solo to all destinations untill I get dead, or if the village wants i should say

Someone finds it odd how your always suggesting yourself to scavenge so.... you suggest you scavenge

Someone doesn't trust you so... they should be happy if you go solo

I didn't have any reason to suspect you but you do come across as very eager to go on an adventure Wendy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

My own experience of playing this game is lies usually (not always) indicate an evil. Id like Abi to explain her need to pretend she is new.

Where have I said I'm new to the game?
    This is my 3rd or 4th game but that doesn't mean I'm any good!

I honestly don't know what FFA stands for. All I know is you use it to identify your top 3 suspects. I expect it's .... .... analysis?

I've suffered the torture of people voting "no Lynch" in the past so I defiantly know what that is.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Very strange post before. Where are you getting your booby traps from?

From winifreds post a a few posts back???

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    After the herd attack, all players decided to visit After Hours Community Centre.

commcentre-0072.jpg

Within they discover a large untouched supply of food for the camp, and a number of fuel cannisters filled with gasoline.

As all players have visited one location mods will be nice and permit everyone to visit a second location (if you wish) - BUT NOT BOTH.

Can we double back to D1 locations and use the fuel in the tank? Bagsy driving the tank if so :pac:

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Someone finds it odd how your always suggesting yourself to scavenge so.... you suggest you scavenge

Someone doesn't trust you so... they should be happy if you go solo

I didn't have any reason to suspect you but you do come across as very eager to go on an adventure Wendy

It's to disprove it by going solo I cant boobytrap people if I'm going solo ffs what's so hard to understand here

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

When I die kill clodagh

Would you care to tell me why you think I’m bad

I’m not, but without you making any case whatsoever I don’t have anything to respond to

ISO me, ask me questions, whatever the hell you want, just don’t stand there shouting like a loon

And then answer my point about the post that makes you a possible walker1

I'll go I'll stay just kill Clodagh later and maybe nigel

And possibly oisin

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Where have I said I'm new to the game?
    This is my 3rd or 4th game but that doesn't mean I'm any good!

I honestly don't know what FFA stands for. All I know is you use it to identify your top 3 suspects. I expect it's .... .... analysis?

I've suffered the torture of people voting "no Lynch" in the past so I defiantly know what that is.

FFA stands for free for all. You pick the three players you’re most suspicious of and your reasoning

Come to think of it we haven’t really been doing that this game properly so might be a good idea to start today

Tag it #FFA3 since were on day 3 so they’re easy to search for

I’ll do mine later after I’ve looked at more people

Ewan WW wrote: »
    We all know your prize was lynch immunity seeing as you didn’t die but had more votes than anyone else!

Or was it a peek and I chose you? ;)

WerewolfGM wrote: »

commcentre-0072.jpg

So we need to split up in some fashion.any preferences?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Go back to the army barracks with fuel or move on?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Would you care to tell me why you think I’m bad

I’m not, but without you making any case whatsoever I don’t have anything to respond to

ISO me, ask me questions, whatever the hell you want, just don’t stand there shouting like a loon

And then answer my point about the post that makes you a possible walker1

If you read back I clarified that just after or someone did for me, I've also made loads of errors this game on little things like that but you are highlighting just one to suit a narrative you have created.

Clodagh me and you and your buddies know you are bad I'm willing to die to prove it

• Advertisement

Can we double back to D1 locations and use the fuel in the tank? Bagsy driving the tank if so :pac:

Do we have to formally ask that question?

@Mods: Can we go back to the location with the tank?

It's to disprove it by going solo I cant boobytrap people if I'm going solo ffs what's so hard to understand here

I understand (your booby trap bit) but someone has a theory about you always putting yourself forward and you... put yourself forward. It's noteworthy.

Personally I have seen nothing from you I found extra suss (aparantly Clodagh has) but if I had I wouldn't want you putting yourself forward for a solo journey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Conor WW wrote: »
    Do we have to formally ask that question?

@Mods: Can we go back to the location with the tank?

Players can go wherever they want.

The tank was ****ed it had no tracks or anything

If I'm remembering correctly

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Or was it a peek and I chose you? ;)

Peeks and lynch immunity when the post mentioning your visit says you pocketed AN item.

Nice try.

Send me to one place Clodagh to the other

If you read back I clarified that just after or someone did for me, I've also made loads of errors this game on little things like that but you are highlighting just one to suit a narrative you have created.

Clodagh me and you and your buddies know you are bad I'm willing to die to prove it

If you’re really village then you’re looking to sacrifice two villagers. Again, state your case. Explain why my theories are crazy. Explain where my questions have led us astray. Make a damn case

I understand (your booby trap bit) but someone has a theory about you always putting yourself forward and you... put yourself forward. It's noteworthy.

Personally I have seen nothing from you I found extra suss (aparantly Clodagh has) but if I had I wouldn't want you putting yourself forward for a solo journey.

How does the theory work then explain it, also if I go solo no one can die e Capt me.

The theory is nonsense I will die to prove it and to keep control of any good items we get.

Nobody should go on their own. Are we in a hurry to decide or can we take some time to get a list of who’s going where with who together?

• Advertisement

I'll take a few quid and head back to the Tavern.

Advertisement