Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Where do people want to go next? My vote is Necros. Happy to do a solo run if people don't want to go there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I'll take a few quid and head back to the Tavern.

I don’t think you need money anymore.......

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Nobody should go on their own. Are we in a hurry to decide or can we take some time to get a list of who’s going where with who together?

I think people should go solo and then it's clear what's happened and to who

Doris WW wrote: »

I still say pairs are better. Happy to go to either, or not as the village decides

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Oision ISO

Again posting about Brendan, we now know Barbara flipped village. Could this be a case of bussing? There doesn't seem to be any real reason for going after Brendan but could be useful to refer back to if Brendan had of flipped wolf to clear himself and go after Barbara who's name he already threw into the hat.

Unsure what I think for sure just yet, if anyone has any opinions? I considered he could be the seer but I don't think that's the case as they wouldn't stay that close to the ground and only mention one player

My opinion on him is that he has no reason to believe Im a wolf besides my absence early in the game. By all means Id like him to provide a reason why he wants me dead.

Regarding the bussing theory, I guess thats up to you if you believe Oisin is bussing me. I can tell you Im good, but sure an evil would say that.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

50/50 shot someone dies/converted at the next place going off both days, I might send Clodagh to one

Wendy WW wrote: »
    50/50 shot someone dies/converted at the next place going off both days, I might send Clodagh to one

Still waiting for your case. Might need to put on some elevator music while I wait at this rate

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Doris WW wrote: »

been saying that all day but people keep coming back to the alternative for some reason. solo avoids confusion but don't send people if there is anything they have done that has made people untrusting of them imo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Nobody should go on their own

SEND EWAN WW to Sunny Pastures Retirement Home

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Ewan WW will visit Sunny Pastures Retirement Home.

They will arrive there at 5pm.

• Advertisement

What in the name of Jesus are you doing. Why is it bad for Mary to go on a solo run but fine for you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Well looks like I’m going on my holidays

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Didn't you have Ewan on your 7am FFA today? did something change or did you send someone you don't trust at all off to scavenge for the village?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Ok while I believe Abi is untruthful, her pushing hard for Ewan is making me lean good.

Lets say Ewan come sback RV, we simply kill Abi next right.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    What in the name of Jesus are you doing. Why is it bad for Mary to go on a solo run but fine for you?

He’s sent me !

Ffs even I was willing to discuss things,

He’s sent me !

I know, question was for abi

Clodagh WW wrote: »

Anarchy. I couldn't get anyone to vote for him so I had to do something drastic to save us. Everyday someone has died while out scavenging. Fingers crossed.

Anarchy. I couldn't get anyone to vote for him so I had to do something drastic to save us. Everyday someone has died while out scavenging. Fingers crossed.

If he’s village you may have killed him

If he’s a wolf you may have given him a gun

****ing stupid selfish play

I you eventually get lynched and turn out good you will have no one to blame but yourself,

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Lets say Ewan come sback RV, we simply kill Abi next right.

I'm ok with that.

Still a team player I see.... I hope he gets a gun and shoots you

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Didn't you have Ewan on your 7am FFA today? did something change or did you send someone you don't trust at all off to scavenge for the village?

I'm hoping he gets axed.

But you’ve sent me to a retirement home!

I could have had drugs in necros lab now all I’ll get is incontinence pads :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Abi....

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a9ff57787124615177a0837060b407619b75a034e&rid=giphy.gif

But you’ve sent me to a retirement home!

I could have had drugs in necros lab now all I’ll get is incontinence pads :(

Old people need drugs too.....

....just not good ones

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I you eventually get lynched and turn out good you will have no one to blame but yourself,

No, I'll blame you for not listening.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

So is that our chance wasted or do we have another choice?

For what it's worth, I don't recall being asked if I wanted to go to the poxy community center. Who sent us there? Why are we not having a go at them? They did the exact same thing as me.

• Advertisement

No, I'll blame you for not listening.

To your ramblings. You have been cryptic all game, you can still say **** without telling things in a proper manner, but as I said you have been evasive and cryptic it's not a good look for a villager.

Anyways we will see how this pans out.

Advertisement