Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    For what it's worth, I don't recall being asked if I wanted to go to the poxy community center. Who sent us there? Why are we not having a go at them? They did the exact same thing as me.

Read the thread there was a zombie attack on the town we were in, we all left to be safe but reacted too late jesus

Conor WW wrote: »
    So is that our chance wasted or do we have another choice?

1 more I think as we didnt send everyone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

We can still go to Necros. Ewan can't be sent but any of the rest of us can. We should wait to see what's at the retirement home first though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

We can send a different group to Necrosis if we want

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

For what it's worth, I don't recall being asked if I wanted to go to the poxy community center. Who sent us there? Why are we not having a go at them? They did the exact same thing as me.

FYI: It was Desmond who sent us and he hasn't posted since.

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    We can send a different group to Necrosis if we want

I vote Nigel & Doris

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

FYI: It was Desmond who sent us and he hasn't posted since.

Desmond sent us because we were under attack by a walker horde

Desmond sent us because we were under attack by a walker horde

I sent Ewan because he's a Wolf.

Doris WW wrote: »
    We can still go to Necros. Ewan can't be sent but any of the rest of us can. We should wait to see what's at the retirement home first though.

Yeah good call. Hopefully Abi gets the nasties and we get the prize. We can decide who to send later in the meantime

Ok that's clearer but like you may have given him a gun why not just say the wolf thing and we lynch him?

• Advertisement

And you didn't think giving a wolf the possibility to get a gun was a foolish move?!

(Not saying your a wolf Ewan)

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ok that's clearer but like you may have given him a gun why not just say the wolf thing and we lynch him?

Eh... I’ve been trying that all day.

Going on previous days, if Ewan doesn't die or get converted on his trip I think we should avoid Necros.

Going on previous days, if Ewan doesn't die or get converted on his trip I think we should avoid Necros.

Or send Abi :D

Eh... I’ve been trying that all day.

Its not even 2 o clock!! There’s 7 HOURS to lynch. Half the village are likely to be in work and not posting!! What the **** do you actually expect to happen?

Going to take a break for an hour or so to clear my head. I’ll go on a trip if needed so don’t mind being sent

Chat in a bit

We wait and see but I agree if the next place is good to us, we use the last place as a possible lynch,

And you didn't think giving a wolf the possibility to get a gun was a foolish move?!

(Not saying your a wolf Ewan)

What’s the alternative? Wait around for you all to vote for me later and Ewan continues as normal?

If there is a gun there, it wouldn’t matter who found it because they’d be told to shoot me anyway. This way at least there’s a chance ewan will be killed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

What’s the alternative? Wait around for you all to vote for me later and Ewan continues as normal?

If there is a gun there, it wouldn’t matter who found it because they’d be told to shoot me anyway. This way at least there’s a chance ewan will be killed.

I asked you this about 3 hours ago, right after you made your deal offer.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I agree about not liking everyone being brought on our scavenging trip and Iit'd be great to remove doubt over you but (and sorry if this is you repeating yourself) why is Ewan so dodgy that we should all vote that way?

Now that you have sent him on a solo mission because you can't allow Ewan to continue as normal any chance you could respond?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Right Abi. You think Ewan is a wolf. If he is not killed/converted later and wins a mystery prize surely we are worse off as a village if he is a wolf?

Hell be able to sell us any old guff

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I asked you this about 3 hours ago, right after you made your deal offer.

Now that you have sent him on a solo mission because you can't allow Ewan to continue as normal any chance you could respond?

Asked what?
    Where's your FFA you've been working on since 7am?

Asked what?
    Where's your FFA you've been working on since 7am?

Same thing I asked you

Why’s ewan now top of your wolf pile

A proper reason, not “because he’s a wolf”

Right Abi. You think Ewan is a wolf. If he is not killed/converted later and wins a mystery prize surely we are worse off as a village if he is a wolf?

Hell be able to sell us any old guff

Well what would you have done in my shoes wini, knowing everyone was trying to lynch or shoot you?

Winifred flesh out your theory on me more so, did I get to booby trap places which ones and why, why only 1 I think if I tried 3 times? I'm only volunteering to volunteer tbh, as i already had done so, i have missed plenty tbh,

But again you theory isnt making much sense, logically

I just pointed something out that I noticed. 3 times you volunteered yourself to go places before anyone else had. You were always online right after each WerewolfGM post about the previous visit.

What really stood out is that when Mary beat you to it you were happy to nominate others (ie the list of 4).

So when you get there first you volunteer yourself. When you dont others can go.

Just a pattern I noticed.

Maybe a wolf/walker has been able to go back to the barracks and booby trap that location already

Abi you need to calm a little.

yes we tried to lynch you yesterday but reasons have been stated and it was mainly down to you being secretive.

And also the way you relayed the info to the group, weather you except that ot not is your business but thats the way it was for me.

Plus it was a 4 way race so people were going to pick up votes that looked dodge.

Right now you have sent Ewan to get killed or get a gun there is a chance he shoots you if bad, he might if he is good also and goes on a solo run like you did.

but in case he does have you an opinions on other players you'd like to share in as straight forward way as possible

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Same thing I asked you

Why’s ewan now top of your wolf pile

A proper reason, not “because he’s a wolf”

that could be the exact proper reason that i am inclined to believe her

Yo yo yo yo wini wini wini you drop a theory out there about me I reply on it and you suddenly drop it, talk to me sister.

You are looking a little hairy, not had a wax lately?

Well what would you have done in my shoes wini, knowing everyone was trying to lynch or shoot you?

Tbh last night you were a target for being in the four, and got extra attention for not being remotely straight with the village. With Henry caught as a walker you had addressed the first problem but decided to just double down on the second. You then did the very thing you criticized Mary for yesterday and went solo. Did you ever consider some of the problem might lie with you?

I wouldnt have sent anyone I was very suspicious of. Like I said this morning, you were the one person I didnt want to send!

Now I really dont have a read on you but what stands out to me is that you are just putting your back to the wall and saying "its me against the world."

You have a mystery prize(which maybe due to mechanics you cannot reveal) and now you send a wolf (in your eyes) off to a location all alone in the hope of a booby trap.

Again I need to ask, if Ewan comes back alive what do we do? Just lynch him tonight because you say hes a wolf?

• Advertisement

Yo yo yo yo wini wini wini you drop a theory out there about me I reply on it and you suddenly drop it, talk to me sister.

You are looking a little hairy, not had a wax lately?

Look a few posts up. I just did.

Advertisement