Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I wouldnt have sent anyone I was very suspicious of. Like I said this morning, you were the one person I didnt want to send!

Now I really dont have a read on you but what stands out to me is that you are just putting your back to the wall and saying "its me against the world."

You have a mystery prize(which maybe due to mechanics you cannot reveal) and now you send a wolf (in your eyes) off to a location all alone in the hope of a booby trap.

Again I need to ask, if Ewan comes back alive what do we do? Just lynch him tonight because you say hes a wolf?

lets wait and see what happens and go from there

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I just pointed something out that I noticed. 3 times you volunteered yourself to go places before anyone else had. You were always online right after each WerewolfGM post about the previous visit.

What really stood out is that when Mary beat you to it you were happy to nominate others (ie the list of 4).

So when you get there first you volunteer yourself. When you dont others can go.

Just a pattern I noticed.

Maybe a wolf/walker has been able to go back to the barracks and booby trap that location already

we could only go to one location that day, I could only nominate myself which i did for the first,

I said other could go to the 2nd as I couldnt go so put forward suggestion but I did miss the mods confirming it, I also thought you wouldnt be able to go before you reached the first one tbh.

Then Mary found something so only us 4 who were out could go so again yes I put myself forward.

Its not something you just noticed you pushed it as a bobby trap thing which makes no sense what do you think i bobby trapped?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Again I need to ask, if Ewan comes back alive what do we do? Just lynch him tonight because you say hes a wolf?

Yes!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    that could be the exact proper reason that i am inclined to believe her

I’m not saying ewan isnt worth scrutiny Emily, but I’d really like to hear the case for the prosecution. Yesterday wini was a wolf today ewan. I want to know what changed. Is wini also still a wolf? Why has she dropped in the order?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Asked what?
    Where's your FFA you've been working on since 7am?

Seriously? I even quoted it in that post for you. Why is Ewan so dodgy?

and no I have not been working on an FFA since 7am, I said I would do one today. It's now 2pm im not going to rush to do one just cos you did your FFA before the day started.

You go rogue and send Ewan off solo because you were not getting the response you wanted when you offered the village a deal if we lynched him (that whole sentence just sounds very dodgy from you) and yet you have no interest when multiple people (Clodagh says she asked you the same thing) ask you why Ewan. At the start of the day I was coming around to thinking maybe you were good but just odd but the above is not good behavior and I'm fairly sure when I do do an FFA you will be on it.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

So we have another solo run, not much we can do about it now. We gonna wait and see how that plays out before deciding if we move to a new location? Hopefully the village can be in agreement and nobody goes off course nominating themselves or someone else.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Anarchy. I couldn't get anyone to vote for him so I had to do something drastic to save us. Everyday someone has died while out scavenging. Fingers crossed.

Tell us why should we vote for Ewan?

So we have another solo run, not much we can do about it now. We gonna wait and see how that plays out before deciding if we move to a new location? Hopefully the village can be in agreement and nobody goes off course nominating themselves or someone else.

It's how it always happens. People put forward ideas, discuss the merits of them for a while, then names are put forward to do said ideas, then it goes quiet as we haven't found a 100 consensus then someone just storms in and decides for everyone cos they are board or have a vendetta or are a wolf cauding chaos.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Tell us why should we vote for Ewan?

whats your thoughts on gertrude?

Abi,

Im trying to see things from your POV.

Why so strong?

You cant be seer as its a silly play as seer. It would get you killed and we'd lose a seer in exchange for one wolf.

So I ask you, why should we trust you?

See things from everyone elses POV, someone rocks us and tells us to vote for Ewan, why should they?

Would you blindly vote for someone just because someone tells you to?

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    whats your thoughts on gertrude?

Right now, Ive none. Would you like me to look deeper and provide an opinion?

Nigel WW wrote: »
    It's how it always happens. People put forward ideas, discuss the merits of them for a while, then names are put forward to do said ideas, then it goes quiet as we haven't found a 100 consensus then someone just storms in and decides for everyone cos they are board or have a vendetta or are a wolf cauding chaos.

Well we wait and see what happens at this location and take it from there.

Right now, Ive none. Would you like me to look deeper and provide an opinion?

She voted for you night 1,l i thought it may have made you pay closer attention to those people, I know it does with me, just kind of human nature

Well we wait and see what happens at this location and take it from there.

Where do you stand on Brendan currently

She voted for you night 1,l i thought it may have made you pay closer attention to those people, I know it does with me, just kind of human nature

No, day one votes are usually people voting blindly. I wont hold it against them.

I voted blindly myself.

No, day one votes are usually people voting blindly. I wont hold it against them.

I voted blindly myself.

Did any of them FFA you or anything you didn't take or come across it on your read back?

Where do you stand on Brendan currently

Since he has become active he has improved in my estimation, appears to be working hard on looking into people and open to seeing all angles. Would put him as village lean now.

My vote for him in the first lynch was due to his lack of posting and the posts he did have were all aggy and like he didn't give a toss

Did any of them FFA you or anything you didn't take or come across it on your read back?

I can see at least 4 voted for me, but I was inactive and one day one were people are looking for any reason to vote for someone, I wont hold it against anyone.

That said Id be a good place to vote on day one for any potential evils.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I voted blindly myself.

Bren, what’s your take on abi now? who would be your picks for wolves at the moment?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I'm gonna hold off on my promise of ISOing everyone until after my wee trip. Hope that's ok with everyone?

• Advertisement

Since he has become active he has improved in my estimation, appears to be working hard on looking into people and open to seeing all angles. Would put him as village lean now.

My vote for him in the first lynch was due to his lack of posting and the posts he did have were all aggy and like he didn't give a toss

Have you any evil leans yet?

Judging by a quick (very breief) read through of your last 30 posts, you havent really given a bad lean on anyone.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I'm gonna hold off on my promise of ISOing everyone until after my wee trip. Hope that's ok with everyone?

you dont need to ask for permission :pac:

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Bren, what’s your take on abi now? who would be your picks for wolves at the moment?

Im undecided to be honest.

On one hand shes being untruthful in my eyes about being a new player (not knowing what RACE or FFA mean.... come on) her play suggests shes a somewhat seasoned player. If shes new, shes taking to the game fast. I would gamble and say she knows her stuff. It thats the case, why lie?

Wolves usually lie about it to act dumb and use it as a way of falling back on bad decisions.

On the other hand, shes so hard on Ewan. Would an evil be so hard, ..... Id say no unless its a bus.

From a trust her her POV, ive no reason to vote Ewan and she has to realize we need something.... anything to go on to follow her in voting Ewan.

If shes good, it be a silly move for a RV to make.

If I had to guess, im not liking her lie and lies make me uneasy. Id like an explanation, but I dont see one coming.

Whats the connection between those things? you don't actually have to do anything for your trip, we will just be informed if you found something or if something was waiting for you (walker / trap). That said if you have the time to ISO folk (I know I don't atm) then whenever you put them in is a bonus as it gives us more to work off

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Mr. Nice Guy.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Whats the connection between those things? you don't actually have to do anything for your trip, we will just be informed if you found something or if something was waiting for you (walker / trap). That said if you have the time to ISO folk (I know I don't atm) then whenever you put them in is a bonus as it gives us more to work off

Also and obviously if your good I hope this isn't the case but if you die solo scavenging as Abi hopes it'd be good for your thoughts to be on thread in advance of such an event as we ain't getting them after Ewan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

That makes sense. I'll make a start now then.

Have you any evil leans yet?

Judging by a quick (very breief) read through of your last 30 posts, you havent really given a bad lean on anyone.

My FFA would be:

Wendy - Very eager to try and lead the location visits, wonder if that is because she knows which ones are safe and which are not.
    Liam - got very defensive when Emily implied he was Rick and therefore a walker. He is not Rick but maybe it was the walker part he didn't want looking into.
    Oisin - Could just be busy / uninterested but not liking the low post count from him.

For now I am going to trust Abi's certainty is either due to her getting a peek or is because of her role. However I haven't seen anything myself in Ewan's posts for him to make my FFA

My FFA would be:

For now I am going to trust Abi's certainty is either due to her getting a peek or is because of her role. However I haven't seen anything myself in Ewan's posts for him to make my FFA

Abi seems to certain and its far from clear in thread why Ewan is bad. More must be going on right.

Shes either roled, which begs the question why a RV would push so hard knowing it would out them/put a target on their back.

If Abi is a wolf, its a bus job. Its happened before.

Id usually be leaning good, let the situation resolve itself.

Im uneasy about Abi though based on her lying.

The more I think about it though I may be willing to give Abi a chance and let teh situation play out.

Ewans bad, good stuff,

Ewans good , we kill Abi.

• Advertisement

Abi seems to certain and its far from clear in thread why Ewan is bad. More must be going on right.

Shes either roled, which begs the question why a RV would push so hard knowing it would out them/put a target on their back.

If Abi is a wolf, its a bus job. Its happened before.

Id usually be leaning good, let the situation resolve itself.

Im uneasy about Abi though based on her lying.

The more I think about it though I may be willing to give Abi a chance and let teh situation play out.

Ewans bad, good stuff,

Ewans good , we kill Abi.

In fairness she had a target on her back before she start mentioning Ewan but I agree that was due to her secretiveness around her prize.

Advertisement