Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I wish Rick was right
    tumblr_mxcehlDjZN1rlsyx0o2_r1_500.gif

but right now I feel more like Andrea when thinking about most of you
    giphy.gif

#FFA

1.Abi
    2.Gert
    3.Wini/Wendy

Abi - it's her style of play that I just can't get behind. Making the village a deal so we vote Ewan but not giving reasons why Ewan when multiple people ask, then going rogue and sending Ewan on a solo scavenger hunt. Winning a prize 2 nights ago and not saying a peep about it apart from iirc claiming that she still had it despite surviving being the most voted for in a lynch. I honestly would not mind believing her if she played like she was part of the village

Gert - I voted for her on day 1 and some of the reasons I did stick in my mind. First to jump on what seemed like a very easy to start Brendan wagon (although I admit he could still turn out bad) and stating that a conversion had happened as a fact when we couldn't have been sure at that point.

Wini - this one is more gut than anything, not really much to call Wini on tbh, some disliked Pooh Bear's weird post count charts on the first few pages but ive found Wini very agreeable and tbh in many ways too much so, I worrry that they are being a wallflower if thats the right term.

Wendy - FFAs should just be 3 but I'd be equally as sus of Wendy as Gert and Wini. Seemed very eager to be sent on any scavenger hunt and then got more defensive than usual when someone pointed this out and started talking about being happy to die to prove them wrong. Seemed like over compensating to me

For the day we are on they seem very very flimsy reasons but then again I am seeing nothing from most people in terms of really accusing (with substance) anyone of being a wolf atm.

** obviously should Ewan die and be revealed as bad I would be a bit less inclined to lynch Abi. However as things stand I don't have a bad lean on Ewan and if their is something Abi knows that we are missing and she cannot misteriously survive another lynching then this gif is for you Abs
    giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

My FFA would be:

Wendy - Very eager to try and lead the location visits, wonder if that is because she knows which ones are safe and which are not.
    Liam - got very defensive when Emily implied he was Rick and therefore a walker. He is not Rick but maybe it was the walker part he didn't want looking into.
    Oisin - Could just be busy / uninterested but not liking the low post count from him.

For now I am going to trust Abi's certainty is either due to her getting a peek or is because of her role. However I haven't seen anything myself in Ewan's posts for him to make my FFA

This therory on me is absolute nonsense for anyone who has actually read it, Wini didn't even explain how it'd work.

Dodge central jumping on that gertie and very lazy you have now made the list.

Like did you even read back the theory or what happened on the day :pac:

sooooooo lazy beautiful

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Why Ewan you ask...

.............. Have you all forgotten our former leaders last words....
    Henry WW wrote: »
    My parting words, do not trust Abigail or Ewan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    This therory on me is absolute nonsense for anyone who has actually read it, Wini didn't even explain how it'd work.

Dodge central jumping on that gertie and very lazy you have now made the list.

Like did you even read back the theory or what happened on the day :pac:

sooooooo lazy beautiful

I'm not referring to Wini's theory on you going first. I am talking about your own posts, they appear like you want to be in control of who goes where.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

we could only go to one location that day, I could only nominate myself which i did for the first,

I said other could go to the 2nd as I couldnt go so put forward suggestion but I did miss the mods confirming it, I also thought you wouldnt be able to go before you reached the first one tbh.

Then Mary found something so only us 4 who were out could go so again yes I put myself forward.

Its not something you just noticed you pushed it as a bobby trap thing which makes no sense what do you think i bobby trapped?

Right Wendy. Apologies for using you as a guinea pig. I intentionally didn’t allude to the fact that it could have been a good task you were trying to complete.

Wanted to see who jumped on (a very flimsy theory) and low and behold step forward Nigel and Gerty.

Honestly guys if all it takes is that for Wendy to get on your FFA after 3 days then I’m be suspicious.

You have nothing else on anyone in the game other than that?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Why Ewan you ask...

Can you be clear Abi?

Are you basing your accusation against Ewan solely on Henrys last words?

I'm not referring to Wini's theory on you going first. I am talking about your own posts, they appear like you want to be in control of who goes where.

I was willing to go to the locations untill I died to prove Wini wrong, and yes as a NRV im both happy to die and be in control of items.

I also went yesterday and wanted to lay cover for the power roles by not having every NRV saying they would go.

And you are jumping on winis theroy thats what she said and its lazy and wolfs are lazy because its the first time you mentioned it.

You caught lazy wolf.

Right Wendy. Apologies for using you as a guinea pig. I intentionally didn’t allude to the fact that it could have been a good task you were trying to complete.

Wanted to see who jumped on (a very flimsy theory) and low and behold step forward Nigel and Gerty.

Honestly guys if all it takes is that for Wendy to get on your FFA after 3 days then I’m be suspicious.

haaaaaaaaaa brilliant :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Why Ewan you ask...

Well, it’s an either or I guess. Maybe letting this play out is the way to go

Why Ewan you ask...

Took a while but at least that's a response

Is that your entire arguement on Ewan though? That someone else didn't trust him and you (obviously I get you claim to be good). Someone who was probably hoping that another of the 4 being discussed for the vote of which you him and Ewan were 3 of them (with Liam) would get more votes than him.

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Well, it’s an either or I guess. Maybe letting this play out is the way to go

Henrys last words arent exactly credible.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Took a while but at least that's a response

Is that your entire arguement on Ewan though? That someone else didn't trust him and you (obviously I get you claim to be good). Someone who was probably hoping that another of the 4 being discussed for the vote of which you him and Ewan were 3 of them (with Liam) would get more votes than him.

My worry would be why did it take this long to respond, surely she could have just said this initially

Her response to your theory is what got her on an FFA where tbh anyone but Abi is a stretch to find really good reasons. Jumping to saying they were happy to die to prove you wrong is a bit much tbf.

TBH what do you have Wini? I've seen very little in terms of people calling anyone out apart from Abi with Ewan and some others with Abi

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b71d9ea2b8e32b86d23fec86557c2db0d69f1abdc&rid=giphy.gif

I’m back!

Interesting interaction between Wendy and Wini, not sure what to make of it. If this turns out to be the ultimate bus I’ll die :pac:

Brendan WW wrote: »
    My worry would be why did it take this long to respond, surely she could have just said this initially

kind of summarizes Abi's entire game for me. At the start of today I was inclined to go with the idea of Abi being good but how she interacts with the village does not help her.

Her response to your theory is what got her on an FFA where tbh anyone but Abi is a stretch to find really good reasons. Jumping to saying they were happy to die to prove you wrong is a bit much tbf.

TBH what do you have Wini? I've seen very little in terms of people calling anyone out apart from Abi with Ewan and some others with Abi

Because it would save this situation, a villager wouldnt be lynched over the theory (which turns out was a joke)

And a villager would get the items or die trying to get them instead of a wasted lynch over the thoery.

But we have caugght a wolf in Gertie not sure about you, but lazy lazy lazy wolfs are lazy :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

kind of summarizes Abi's entire game for me. At the start of today I was inclined to go with the idea of Abi being good but how she interacts with the village does not help her.

I am just finding it hard to believe an evil would draw that much attention on themselves?? That could be her plan - for us to think she is TWTBAW

Like when she said "kill Ewan .... trust me" could she not have pointed the village to Henrys last words then instead of the vauge "trust me"

If shes good and shes trying to sway the village, her poor communication skills are detrimental to her cause.

Because it would save this situation, a villager wouldnt be lynched over the theory (which turns out was a joke)

And a villager would get the items or die trying to get them instead of a wasted lynch over the thoery.

But we have caugght a wolf in Gertie not sure about you, but lazy lazy lazy wolfs are lazy :D

Earlier you were sure Wini was a wolf, now that she isn't after you she's all goo and Gert who is after you is a wolf eh?

Despite having Gert placed slightly higher than you and Wini on my FFA and don't see a need to change that but thats a quick turn around from you from being happy to die so that Wini would be found out. Still happy to see people actually accusing people of being wolves (or at least bad).

She might be a lazy villager, something I noted yesterday. Laziness doesn't just fall onto wolves exclusively.

I didnt like her vote against me yesterday, but it doesn't make her nailed on wolfy.

But I agree, shes lazy

• Advertisement

Earlier you were sure Wini was a wolf, now that she isn't after you she's all goo and Gert who is after you is a wolf eh?

Despite having Gert placed slightly higher than you and Wini on my FFA and don't see a need to change that but thats a quick turn around from you from being happy to die so that Wini would be found out. Still happy to see people actually accusing people of being wolves (or at least bad).

Wini?

Clodagh jesus get your facts right man.

I was happy to die if ye lynched Clodagh, I never said much about wini bar her theroy was bogus.

Did you read the thread at all or did ye come up with this in the back room?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Henrys last words arent exactly credible.

Interesting.

She might be a lazy villager, something I noted yesterday. Laziness doesn't just fall onto wolves exclusively.

I didnt like her vote against me yesterday, but it doesn't make her nailed on wolfy.

But I agree, shes lazy

Lazy FFAs tend to be wolf more often then not as its hard to make up lies about people

Lazy villagers just wont do ffas

I am just finding it hard to believe an evil would draw that much attention on themselves?? That could be her plan - for us to think she is TWTBAW

Sometimes TWTBAW comes full circle like that. Again I got the feeling that Abi was actually good but maybe she was being stopped from communicating something to the village except one of the few questions she actually answered straight was that she wasn't being blocked from talking (though who knows if she would be allowed say she was but she has dodged enough other stuff so why not that one if so)

So if Abi is right

We have Ewan, Gertie and most likely Nigel good day so far good day

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Ok I’ll try a ffa

#ffa2

Ewan: I want to see how this plays out so going for ewan between abi and ewan
    Nigel: too many posts especially this morning that felt to me like advocating things that help the wolves. I know he’s not the only one who thought sending single players was a good idea but the narrative this morning felt pure wolfy
    Oisin: there’s like nothing there. It’s Wednesday and there’s nothing! Low lying wolf

Interesting.

Do you disagree???

Why didnt you alert us to Henrys last words when urging the village to blindly lynch Ewan? Why the cloak and daggers?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Called Abi, Mary and Brendan in the FFA with reasons.

Was happy to go with the list of 4 for the lynch yesterday. Find a walker kill a walker.

Conor, Oisin and Liam are 3 that I need to look into and will do when I’m home shortly.

Babs I am very unsure of. Her stats based on the possibility of catching a wolf outside of the 4 were guff. And called her out on it yesterday.

Don’t like the way Abi is playing but think that she would be playing a crazy game if she was a wolf to be fair.

Yourself and Gerty I’m going to look at closer this evening aswel

#FFA

1. Ewan/ Abi (happy to lynch Ewan or Abi to resolve Abigails bollocks)
    2. Oisin - Wolves tradtionally let the village rip each other apart and lay low, mostly. Im gonna call a low poster and why not one thats after me.
    3. Gertude - Not sure if wolfy, but defo lazy. No loss to the village. I wont mind flipping her.

• Advertisement

Wini?

Clodagh jesus get your facts right man.

I was happy to die if ye lynched Clodagh, I never said much about wini bar her theroy was bogus.

Did you read the thread at all or did ye come up with this in the back room?

I honestly didn't focus much on you at all, you didn't stand out much until it was pointed out that you were very eager to be selected for things and even then didn't focus much until you got super defensive about it and offered to lay your life on the line to prove the person (Clodagh not Wini my bad) saying this wrong.

Advertisement