Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    So if Abi is right

We have Ewan, Gertie and most likely Nigel good day so far good day

I don’t understand why you’re so excited when nothing is concrete. We have one lynch to get right or it’s game over

No pressure or anything but we need to be damn sure what we’re doing tonight.

At this stage 4 wolves can form a wagon and hopefully get a few stragglers to tip the scale on a villager and then poof were done.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I don’t understand why you’re so excited when nothing is concrete. We have one lynch to get right or it’s game over

At this stage 4 wolves can form a wagon and hopefully get a few stragglers to tip the scale on a villager and then poof were done.

Bit doom and gloom there conor, I dont think its LyLo yet with all the **** that could go down.

Why not be excited today is a good day wolfs falling over to give themselves away.

I also getting a clearer idea on people I like, we are in a bad position no doubt but there is reason to hope now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Conor WW wrote: »

This is one of my hesitations in trusting Abi.

Say she is a wolf, busing a villager, we will have a mountain to claim going forward.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I honestly didn't focus much on you at all, you didn't stand out much until it was pointed out that you were very eager to be selected for things and even then didn't focus much until you got super defensive about it and offered to lay your life on the line to prove the person (Clodagh not Wini my bad) saying this wrong.

So you threw me on there but weren't focusing and couldnt even tell me who I was willing to die to kill even though you put me on the FFA over them responses

WOW

Lazy thats really lazy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Called Abi, Mary and Brendan in the FFA with reasons.

Was happy to go with the list of 4 for the lynch yesterday. Find a walker kill a walker.

Conor, Oisin and Liam are 3 that I need to look into and will do when I’m home shortly.

Babs I am very unsure of. Her stats based on the possibility of catching a wolf outside of the 4 were guff. And called her out on it yesterday.

Don’t like the way Abi is playing but think that she would be playing a crazy game if she was a wolf to be fair.

Yourself and Gerty I’m going to look at closer this evening aswel

So you question people having nothing on others then say you need to look into 5 players more, don't accuse anyone and Isn't Babs dead?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

My FFA would be:

Wendy - Very eager to try and lead the location visits, wonder if that is because she knows which ones are safe and which are not.
    Liam - got very defensive when Emily implied he was Rick and therefore a walker. He is not Rick but maybe it was the walker part he didn't want looking into.
    Oisin - Could just be busy / uninterested but not liking the low post count from him.

For now I am going to trust Abi's certainty is either due to her getting a peek or is because of her role. However I haven't seen anything myself in Ewan's posts for him to make my FFA

Interesting that you put me asking how what I said links me to Rick as being very defensive. Does asking questions make someone defensive?
    Emily WW wrote: »
    i stopped about half way through liams posts. based on the above, its plausible he is rick. some questions/comments about about the role/who to pick. could be a newb subtly looking for advise.

the bolded part..looks like a breadcrumb you would go back to later in the game to prove you are rick.
    Liam WW wrote: »
    Explain the bolded part to me there Emily because it's just an expression.
    very often, people leave clues in their posting that they can later reference to lend credence to a claim of a particular role/character.

your post above reads like that to me.
    I meant why does that bolded part make it look like I'm Rick. What has that phrase got to do with him?
    It's about picking people and not knowing who to go for so picking randomly.

Pretty much what Rick does
    Is that actually what Rick does? I'm not really aware of Rick's actions.

So you threw me on there but weren't focusing and couldnt even tell me who I was willing to die to kill even though you put me on the FFA over them responses

WOW

Lazy thats really lazy

You did nothing to stand out for most of the game so no you hadn't come into focus for me until your overeaction to someone making up a theory about you and yes I made a typo and said Wini instead of Clodagh.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Why Ewan you ask...

.............. Have you all forgotten our former leaders last words....

Henry WW wrote: »
    My parting words, do not trust Abigail or Ewan.

Abigail why do you think Henry was right about Ewan if he wasn't right about yoy? (Assuming you're good of course).

Babs I am very unsure of. Her stats based on the possibility of catching a wolf outside of the 4 were guff. And called her out on it yesterday.

Eh Babs is brown bread

Bit doom and gloom there conor, I dont think its LyLo yet with all the **** that could go down.

Why not be excited today is a good day wolfs falling over to give themselves away.

I also getting a clearer idea on people I like, we are in a bad position no doubt but there is reason to hope now

Things may not be as bad as they seem. We had a seer apprentice so logic dictates we have a seer still hidden somewhere. If they have peeked a wolf/walker they could still tip the scales especially if combined with a vig and given their was an even day (or was it odd) one again you would think we may have one of them too. Things can turn around so we don't need to get frantic

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

So you question people having nothing on others then say you need to look into 5 players more, don't accuse anyone and Isn't Babs dead?

No not at all Nigel. I question people who put others on their FFAs based off rubbish

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Eh Babs is brown bread

giphy.gif

You did nothing to stand out for most of the game so no you hadn't come into focus for me until your overeaction to someone making up a theory about you and yes I made a typo and said Wini instead of Clodagh.

Hang on Nigel

Wendy - FFAs should just be 3 but I'd be equally as sus of Wendy as Gert and Wini. Seemed very eager to be sent on any scavenger hunt and then got more defensive than usual when someone pointed this out and started talking about being happy to die to prove them wrong. Seemed like over compensating to me

That was me all day yesterday that you are refering to in your FFA the one you just put me on.

But I only stood out today, even though I was doing that all day yesterday.

Take makes no sense, massive holes coming in your story.

Wini is an odd tyo over Clodagh and thats coming from someone who makes a lot of typos

So standing out for the last 2 days according to your FFA but also not standing out all game wow interesting, contradiction, perhaps another typo

Do you want to go again?

Eh Babs is brown bread

Thanks. Sorry on mobile and couldn’t get my notes up

No not at all Nigel. I question people who put others on their FFAs based off rubbish

You said
    You have nothing else on anyone in the game other than that?

When you yourself don't seem to have anything on anyone and aren't even aware that Babs is dead.

I really hope everyone puts in an FFA and gets the same level of scrutiny.

Given how much people have seem to have on others I think questioning Wendy's defensive reaction saying she would be happy to die to prove Clodagh wrong is noteworthy even if you disagree.

Thanks. Sorry on mobile and couldn’t get my notes up

Im confused, you posted your thoughts and you thought babs was suss, despite her being dead.

Whats that got to do with your notes?

Im confused, you posted your thoughts and you thought babs was suss, despite her being dead.

whats your thoughts on Nigels, slip ups in the last hour Brendan

Hang on Nigel

Wendy - FFAs should just be 3 but I'd be equally as sus of Wendy as Gert and Wini. Seemed very eager to be sent on any scavenger hunt and then got more defensive than usual when someone pointed this out and started talking about being happy to die to prove them wrong. Seemed like over compensating to me

That was me all day yesterday that you are refering to in your FFA the one you just put me on.

But I only stood out today, even though I was doing that all day yesterday.

Take makes no sense, massive holes coming in your story.

Wini is an odd tyo over Clodagh and thats coming from someone who makes a lot of typos

So standing out for the last 2 days according to your FFA but also not standing out all game wow interesting, contradiction, perhaps another typo

Do you want to go again?

nope don't want to go again. You have been eager to go on scavenger hunts. That in itself is not indicative of you being anything (and is probably why you did not really stand out much to me) but that sentence gives context to the following one (which explains when you did stand out to me) where you imo were overly defensive when this was pointed out to you and said you would be happy to die to prove that person wrong.

I'm not going to roll back on that just cos you get annoyed that you were on my FFA. You were not my main suspect on that FFA but I found your response to being called out out of the ordinary

You said

When you yourself don't seem to have anything on anyone and aren't even aware that Babs is dead.

Given how much people have seem to have on others I think questioning Wendy's defensive reaction saying she would be happy to die to prove Clodagh wrong is noteworthy even if you disagree.
    You said

Good man Nigel. Just quote the one line out my my post. You forgot the bit where I said I was just suspicious of people jumping onto a flimsy theory.

Quite defensive seeing as I said I was only suspicious of you. And funnily your actually having a go at me saying that I’ve no thoughts on anyone

whats your thoughts on Nigels, slip ups in the last hour Brendan

Creating a narrative there Wendy? no slip ups apart from typing Wini once instead of Clodagh. I thought you were being defensive and named you on an FFA, you have reacted negatively to that, thats it.

• Advertisement

Yeah I was going from memory and got it wrong. Made a mess up with Babs I’ll admit

Yeah Nigel you have firmly made the list now.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Ok I’ll try a ffa

#ffa2

Ewan: I want to see how this plays out so going for ewan between abi and ewan
    Nigel: too many posts especially this morning that felt to me like advocating things that help the wolves. I know he’s not the only one who thought sending single players was a good idea but the narrative this morning felt pure wolfy
    Oisin: there’s like nothing there. It’s Wednesday and there’s nothing! Low lying wolf

Probably shouldn't do this but please explain your comments about me there Clodagh, with examples if possible.

Plenty of people were ISOing folk earlier I would ask if someone is doing another to please look at me.

I did an FFA and immediatley afterwards 2 of the people I mention on that list come out against me, even though the wolfiest thing they have to say is that a placed someone on that FFA for flimsy reasons. Another person since then also named me on their FFA without backing up their reason why.

If I have done wolfy (or walkery I suppose) things bring those to light as there is an awful wifh of OMGUS off this atm

Yeah Nigel you have firmly made the list now.
    source.gif

oh noes, not the list!

Plenty of people were ISOing folk earlier I would ask if someone is doing another to please look at me.

I did an FFA and immediatley afterwards 2 of the people I mention on that list come out against me, even though the wolfiest thing they have to say is that a placed someone on that FFA for flimsy reasons. Another person since then also named me on their FFA without backing up their reason why.

If I have done wolfy (or walkery I suppose) things bring those to light as there is an awful wifh of OMGUS off this atm

Thats more lies there,

Wini set a trap one you jumped head first into.

I just called you out on your BS, and inconsistency in what you were saying about me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I believe Ewan is off doing a load of them at the minute so maybe he's included you.

Thats more lies there,

Wini set a trap one you jumped head first into.

I just called you out on your BS, and inconsistency in what you were saying about me.

I said you were overly defensive in your response. That's it. Your actions now with me are at least consistant in those regards. I have not been accusing you of being a wolf /walker just reiterating that your response to that theory about you was suficiantly OMGUS, (like your response to my FFA infact) that you made my FFA.

I believe Ewan is off doing a load of them at the minute so maybe he's included you.

Hopefully Ewan is back before his scavenging trip you sent him on takes place to share those opinions be they on me or whomever else

• Advertisement

:D:D:D

Advertisement