Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU HEARD.

IS THERE A TIME LIMIT ON THE TRAP LIKE DO WE NEED TO USE IT BEFORE WE HEAD OFF TO A LOCATION, or is on the way to it ok

The possessor can place the disarmer at anytime up to a location is visited.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Tick tock people. Where am I placing it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I wouldnt mind sending Oision EMily and Gertie without the disarmer but it it goes to the wire Im sending Doris and we can disarm as she was upfront about what she used yesterday

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Abigail, any thoughts on the situation, considering Ewan (the wolf) has a disarmer for the next location?

My thoughts would be that Ewan should disarm and someone should go thats not Ewan.

Ill volunteer either way, disarmer in place or not

I dont get it. Its likley you will be trapped or killed unless we disarm the location. If you are village, we need numbers, dont be volunteering to get killed.

Ewan WW wrote: »

You have time to place it, after we send

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

We could also, sent a few people we wouldn't mind dying there without the trap disarm in place

Soooo tempting to send you off by yourself....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Youve got plenty of time to place it. it's 15m to decide on where we are going, you have until we get there to use the device

SEND ABIGAIL TO Necro’s Disease Control and Prevention HQ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Abigail WW will visit Necro's Disease Control and Prevention HQ.

She will arrive there at 7pm.

we had 12 or 13 minutes

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Jesus christ

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I dont get it. Its likley you will be trapped or killed unless we disarm the location. If you are village, we need numbers, dont be volunteering to get killed.

He is saying that Ewan should use it to disarm and then he would go. He is just saying that Ewan shouldn't go themselves after using the device cos I guess he believes Abi and thinks Ewan a potential wolf

Why? revenge?

and also, are you planning on using the device?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    He is saying that Ewan should use it to disarm and then he would go. He is just saying that Ewan shouldn't go themselves after using the device cos I guess he believes Abi and thinks Ewan a potential wolf

He said "
    Ill volunteer either way, disarmer in place or not"

What post are you looking at.

Abigail, any thoughts on the situation, considering Ewan (the wolf) has a disarmer for the next location?

My thoughts would be that Ewan should disarm and someone should go thats not Ewan.

Ill volunteer either way, disarmer in place or not

If we can send Ewan again I’d go with that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Its not a certainty that I will be killed (Im sure we shall see based on what happens to Abi now).

Why? revenge?

I suspect Ewan is hoping Abi is sent to her doom.

Why? revenge?

I know I’m not evil which makes Abigail a liability.

She was taking about drink earlier. Does she have a drunk role and somehow I’m showing up bad?

Ha ha. Classic. I never thought of that!
    Well played!

I wouldnt mind sending Oision EMily and Gertie without the disarmer but it it goes to the wire Im sending Doris and we can disarm as she was upfront about what she used yesterday

I was actually going to agree with this :eek: (cant say I have a strong lean on the first two at all and Gertie was on my FFA but Doris at least got a little cred for how she dealt with her item) but then Ewan did exactly like I said would happen earlier. Waited till we had proposed a few options, put forward a few names and then stormed solo and decided for everyone.

• Advertisement

I was actually going to agree with this :eek: (cant say I have a strong lean on the first two at all and Gertie was on my FFA but Doris at least got a little cred for how she dealt with her item) but then Ewan did exactly like I said would happen earlier. Waited till we had proposed a few options, put forward a few names and then stormed solo and decided for everyone.

if Abi dies now and flips good, Ill be voting Ewan

I know I’m not evil which makes Abigail a liability.

She was taking about drink earlier. Does she have a drunk role and somehow I’m showing up bad?

If she was drunk she wouldnt know this is complete BS dude but you already know that I suspect.

You going to put down the disarm now and let the village decide who they believe

If Abi flips bad, it doesnt clear Ewan..... though her role would be important info.

He said "
    Ill volunteer either way, disarmer in place or not"

What post are you looking at.

Your right but his suggestion was Ewan disarming it and someone (him) other than Ewan going. moot now I suppose thanks to Ewan.

Please do.

If Abi flips bad, it doesnt clear Ewan..... though her role would be important info.

why would her role be important info? just wondering why you would think that

If she was drunk she wouldnt know this is complete BS dude but you already know that I suspect.

You going to put down the disarm now and let the village decide who they believe

Correct, drunk seers usually dont know their role. I say usually because its a Necro game and anything is possible.

ABI have you any other info you want to share in case you die

why would her role be important info? just wondering why you would think that

Well if shes bad and say a seer, she might have peeked Ewan who is a walker.

She calls him out potentially, hes lynched, and she looks great as a result.

• Advertisement

I can't imagine he sent Abi while calling her a liability but wants to protect her and potentially give her an item.

I won't be around later to be able to change my vote but what happens to Abi and a potential flip could have big implications for Ewan now

Advertisement