Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Well if shes bad and say a seer, she might have peeked Ewan who is a walker.

She calls him out potentially, hes lynched, and she looks great as a result.

OOOOOO interesting didn't think about that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Ha ha. Classic. I never thought of that!
    Well played!

I sense sarcasm...... my meter is off the chart!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    ABI have you any other info you want to share in case you die

Ewan is a wolf.
    I’m not drunk.

OOOOOO interesting didn't think about that

Its also possible the wolves may have a seer. If Abi is a wolf, we should think taht if shes not a seer wolf, another wolf might be.

All just speculation.

Ewan is a wolf.
    I’m not drunk.

Any info on any one else like not role but who may be good?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Exactly! Abi is adamant I am evil and I know I am not. A player with skewed info is of no benefit to the village right now. I have to save myself and if the only way to do that is via the auto priest, that’s what I’ll do.

Abi, what is your role

Or

Exactly how many prizes did you win

No mucking about just straight to the truth this time.

Ewan is a wolf.
    I’m not drunk.

You wouldnt know if you were though

Its also possible the wolves may have a seer. If Abi is a wolf, we should think taht if shes not a seer wolf, another wolf might be.

All just speculation.

See ABi is calling him a wolf though not a walker so its either a buss or nothing now I think about it.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Exactly! Abi is adamant I am evil and I know I am not. A player with skewed info is of no benefit to the village right now. I have to save myself and if the only way to do that is via the auto priest, that’s what I’ll do.

Abi, what is your role

Or

But you dont know she ahas info, or even if she does you dont know that its incorrect yet.

Shes accused you based off Henrys words upon his death

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Abi, what is your role

Or

100% how I see Ewan right now
    giphy.gif

• Advertisement

See ABi is calling him a wolf though not a walker so its either a buss or nothing now I think about it.

Very true, Abi has just called him a wolf.

I guess we have to see what happens to Abi.

If Abi lives, my vote is between the two to resolve, Ewans head is where my vote will be in that scenario.

Yeah he’s not a walker. Unless he was the one converted earlier.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Here is what I've seen after looking as Des' posts.

Nothing for the first day and a half. Just checks in and says good morning & good evening.

Then spends a bit of time talking about how the discussion of whether Rick selected himself might be helping the wolves. They arent stupid he says.
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    Where are you all getting the original 6 from?

There are only 3, 1 dead.

A new day starting after munch. We now have 3, and another 3 tonight, so by the time munch happens, there will be 8 selected, with possibly another dead and a conversion.
    Ok, by that time there could be 6. But right now, there is no original 6.

Here he is going over the numbers and spends the net few posts doing so.
    So the wolves killed one yesterday and the walkers got one today, at a certain location. Could we assume the bad teams are getting to pick a location each day to set a trap, or do you think its randed?

Booby trap talk which I quite agree with. But this was after silence for 2 hours and straight after the 5pm visit.
    Everyone Go to the community centre

Today talks everyone to the community centre.
    So there is a good chance the 3rd location is trapped, unless ewan is back to disarm it we shouldnt send anyone there?

And then pure silence until the 5pm visit again today.

Des you seem to be keep up quite well with the game from your posts (a lot of the ones I havent put in here).

How come you are only getting involved sporadically and mostly around the time of the visits?

Yeah he’s not a walker. Unless he was the one converted earlier.

So you are certain shes a wolf originally yeah? How certain? give me a percentage

Ewan, wheres those ISO's ya promised?

Look if Ewan is a wolf he aint changing, if he is good he aint changing either I guess, but I feel this is more a outed baddy play then anything.

If ABI survives im taking her side in this tbh.

Ewan, wheres those ISO's ya promised?

Half complete on my computer at home. I’m currently in a car park driving a miss daisy around

Look if Ewan is a wolf he aint changing, if he is good he aint changing either I guess, but I feel this is more a outed baddy play then anything.

Which is why she can’t survive over me. Her info is wrong!!!!

If only the auto priest can stop you from lynching me so be it.

Abigails certainty is what is swaying me.

Shes certain hes not a walker, clearly stating hes a wolf.

Vote going in for Ewan unless Abi dies and flips bad.

Ya ive ****ing no idea so I'll just wait and see, I'll be back at 7

• Advertisement

Which is why she can’t survive over me. Her info is wrong!!!!

If only the auto priest can stop you from lynching me so be it.

From my POV, you should see that shes accused you with certainty. An odd play in my eyes for a wolf to make.

If shes wrong shes dead.

From my POV, you should see that shes accused you with certainty. An odd play in my eyes for a wolf to make.

If shes wrong shes dead.

Yeah but so would I be. You’re all lynching me right now, you’ll see I’m good, you’ll Lynch abi.

What if she’s good too but mods are ****ing with us and she got drunk seer info? Killing abi and finding that out will stop you from lynching me!!!

Unless abi tells us who the fool she is and we can work this out!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Heres what I have on Oisin. Blah blah blah until first lynch. Quite interested in how brendan is getting on in the polls.
    Oisin WW wrote: »
    How many votes are there on brendan ?
    I agree with your vote target

I've been pretty busy today but I didnt like his vote theory earlier on. I haven't had much to go on but that's where it is.

Brendan not a terribe place either on what I've seen
    Could have been a saving vote for either brendan or derry

LYNCH 2: Still on brendan. And it must be noted that there is barely anything else offered on the game.
    Is there anything to be said for a brendan lynch ?
    Knowing Brendan's affiliation would really tie the room together.

But I'm patient. I can wait for more pressing needs.
    Patrick and derry both confirmed nrv.

If brendan is one of the evil teams who knows his teammates, that could possibly open up barbara to being evil also given her very late vote on patrick. As phil said yesterday, he himself made a late vote on brendan.

Knowing what brendan is, gives us info if we have no other info to go on.

But like I said, if the village has a better line on a potential wolf, go for that instead

Then absolutely nothing until post munch this morning. Obviously another who is keeping track of the game but contributing very little on the thread.
    Just on the Abigail thing. We had a role in silent hill where a wolf had a protector. So they could theoretically open wolf as long as their protector was alive, they couldn't be killed.

If we take out a protector wolf, it's a very bad look for abigail

Based off this I am putting Oisin in my wolf pile for the moment.

Lines like "Knowing what Brendan is gives us info, if we have no other info to go on...." annoy me. If you are not adding anything to the game Oisin outside of your infatuation with brendan, then how will have any info??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

For **** sake Ewan! I've no objections to killing Abi but we could be missing out on a prize that will help the village! If Abi dies and flips good you know we'll have to lynch you.

Yeah but so would I be. You’re all lynching me right now, you’ll see I’m good, you’ll Lynch abi.

What if she’s good too but mods are ****ing with us and she got drunk seer info? Killing abi and finding that out will stop you from lynching me!!!

But you are assuming shes a drunk seer, we don't even know shes a seer yet.

I think you’re on your last legs now Ewan. If I die I’ll flip good and you’ll struggle to come up with an excuse and you’ll be lynched.
    If you set the disarm and I survive, we’ll still have enough votes to lynch you and see you’re a wolf.

I don’t buy that BS about your ffas either!

I think you’re on your last legs now Ewan. If I die I’ll flip good and you’ll struggle to come up with an excuse and you’ll be lynched.
    If you set the disarm and I survive, we’ll still have enough votes to lynch you and see you’re a wolf.

I don’t buy that BS about your ffas either!

Ewan does look like a wolf clutching at straws with his drunk seer play.

Fact is Ewan, you sent Abi off in the hope she dies, when you could have infact disarmed any device where shes going.

If you believe shes a drunk seer, you are trying to get a villager killed to save your own ass.

If thats the case why should you be saved over a villager in your eyes.

You need to reveal no so Ewan if you think you deserve to live

Abi if you know other people are good you need to tell us before you die, it would help build a core potentially

• Advertisement

Abi if you know other people are good you need to tell us before you die, it would help build a core potentially

Let’s not panic just yet. I’ve an hour to go before the trip.

Advertisement