Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Let’s not panic just yet. I’ve an hour to go before the trip.

Well youll be revealed on death. So best tell us before 7

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Well youll be revealed on death. So best tell us before 7

Who said I’ll die ;-)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

who's yet to be iso'd? preferably someone with not too many posts :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Who said I’ll die ;-)

Ah why change your vague habit.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    who's yet to be iso'd? preferably someone with not too many posts :pac:

I've just done Des and Oisin so beat you to it!

Want to do Conor next

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Ah why change your vague habit.

Well it didn’t say we’ll need to use the disarming device today. We randomly picked where to go so assuming the device was already in that location who’s to say we wouldn’t have gone there last?

Might even be a gun there! Fingers crossed. :-)

I've just done Des and Oisin so beat you to it!

Want to do Conor next

94 focking posts!! :mad:

Conor WW wrote: »
    Hey guys, just home now lynch link not working. Waiting to hear back from the mods but am going to stick a vote on Derry.

Going off gut feel mostly, he’s stood out the most to me but I can’t pinpoint off the top of my head why so will go back over his posts tonight and see what my gut is telling me and report back.

Have a cleared evening now too so want to have a proper look back over the days events which will help me get a better understanding of what’s what for tomorrow
    That’s a bit of a stretch now Derry, you’re taking this way too personally. From my vote anyway I can’t speak for anyone else voting for you.

As I said it was gut feel, you stood out the most for me from reading your interactions with others and something was going off in my head, I’ll let you know when I figure out what.

When was it btw that you mentioned me earlier?

did you ever figure out?

Why I voted for Derry:

- Started off with a couple of posts about people not talking game mechanics and the total post count, assuming an active baddie team.

- First to suggest rotating the original six between duties but keeping the same people. This is the biggest thing for me as I’ve already said it on thread with a post suggesting it’s open to manipulation. Funnily enough I was thinking of you Derry when I wrote it and you responded to that post.

- The way I see it is say Derry is a wolf and knows one of the chosen is a wolf buddy then he can push to keep them as one of the chosen and lay low until the perfect time to strike against the village. I said this much in my other post without using Derry as an example.

- He spoke a couple of times about putting a walker into the village if the same people are picked but that it’s better to protect rick than gain information. Which to me is crazy considering a walker could easily turn Rick and chaos would ensue.

- Spoke another couple of times about getting the wolves to take out the walkers.

- Questions whether wolves will know each other and whether wagonomics will work. Read a bit like trying to put doubt on vote analysis. Now I’m no expert but to me just ruling it out seems like a bad idea.

I don’t know even after reading back it’s hard for me to pinpoint exactly what it is but he still gets my back up. He reads like a helpful villager but when you pay attention to his posts he’s somewhat working against it in ways like suggesting the wolves take out the walkers which is something we can’t count on or discrediting wagonomics but everything is put out in a way like it’s a question or just thinking out loud so it’s not concrete but it’s still being put out there and confusing things rather than helping the situation for example talking about the number of scavengers/security that can be converted, he’s talking about it but he’s not helping because he’s talking about there being a bigger pool than the six which is clearly stated in the OP so it’s just confusing things.

So there you go Derbear, open to any and all questions you have or counter argument you have to the above

Also morning folks :)
    Afternoon folks,

That’s some turn of events. Awks about Derry, I would have been tunnelling him all day :o

I don’t mind going to one of the locations so send me on the next one.

I would agree with the lynching in the four but need to have a proper look back over things later when I’m off. Would Abi be a too obvious choice for walker conversion as he won the prize so everyone would think he got converted? Unless he was the original one and converted Rick.

Brain is frazzled though so will need a proper look over but yeah throw my name in for going to one of the locations

conor did clarify. he was going pretty hard after derry for a good while

Just caught up, laughed out loud at what happened to Mary. Terrible for the village but the circumstances gave me a good chuckle :pac:

I really hope that Mary was originally a wolf, that would be even sweeter :D

I don’t know how I feel about lynching Mary, aside from the item she picked up she’s no harm to anyone at the moment and we know for definite she’s there.

I was wracking my brain on where to start looking for tonight’s lynch but this is too easy. There’s still two other walkers that we know of and don’t know who they are so would it not be best to butt our heads together and try to find them and if we can’t come to a unanimous decision then take out Mary?

Also agree that’s Abi should use her prize on Mary or at least come out with what it is so we can judge what the prizes are like. If she’s not budging then there’s a reason for it
    Well no not really but that was always going to be a risk, hitting a villager but working together to pick the right person.

It’s a tough one and I can totally see the logic in catch a baddie kill a baddie but can also see the logic in going after the other two walkers and leaving Mary on the back burner for the time being.

I just don’t want it to be a case where we decide to lynch Mary and don’t look elsewhere and screw ourselves over

certain amount of chatter about going after walkers, nothing really about going after wolves.

jesus conor...your posts are long!

• Advertisement

Guys this post from Abi at 20:42 last night. This was before the convesion wasn't it? Could it be possible that he's trying to cover for himself later by saying this? He could have put in the conversion order and then been happy to move along or would a walker push to stay in the original six and draw more heat onto themselves?

Abi is confusing me to be honest, his posts aren't overly bad but his actions in not revealing his prize or using it tonight to save himself if possible have me leaning bad. The other two haven't got much to go on in posts other than mentioning Rick and a couple of other bits I'll have to look back over. It's very quiet in here too, would like someone to bounce things off if anyone is around

why keep referring to abigail as a dude?

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2906b92344d94d643f93ff4ce10f5603abe6a1439e&rid=giphy.gif

why keep referring to abigail as a dude?

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290b8c5822c634263453ea0f15cfb2d8d421566e1d&rid=giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290b8c5822c634263453ea0f15cfb2d8d421566e1d&rid=giphy.gif

i know one IRL and it jumps out at me

Has anyone seen this guy...
    giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ca437c80359add3f09d7854389a2bc5c36a932d2&rid=giphy.gif
    ...Dis he say if he’ll be back before 7???

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2906b92344d94d643f93ff4ce10f5603abe6a1439e&rid=giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293fb03a764e7f4d7f0ca05c7a412bc8bb5ac7a643&rid=giphy.gif

So Negan has an alpha wolf power I’m guessing? Would that be an odd night power?

what do you think is negans power?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

#FFA2

So here goes.

Abi: This is going to you ahead of Ewan just because I've been following your game more closely and just cant get my head around how youre playing. I do kind of like you but I honestly cannot see how you are helping the village.

Oisin: Based off my ISO above. Has barely contributed but clearly is up to speed. Kept banging on about Brendan for the first two lynches despite brendan actually involving himself yesterday and (to my mind) showing nothing wolfie.

Gerty: First to jump on the Wendy task post. I was between Nige and herself her but will stick with Gerty.

Ill happily goes with FFAs if they are compiled.

My vote will be going on Oisin for the minute.

after looking into conor's posts, of which there are a quite a few...

there are lots of helpful posts in fairness, and the quality of the posts. it could be just a bit too helpful that is giving me slightly wolfy/walker vibes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Abigail WW has been sent to visit Necro's Disease Control and Prevention Centre HQ

tmg-article_default_mobile_2x.jpg

The place is locked down tighter than the Army Barracks, apart from one small side door which is oddly left open.

Within they can see vast laboratories, and Abigail finds an item and pockets it.

There is no sign of life in the building though the vending machines again prove handy for some tasty morsels for the return journey.

As they make to leave however, a tannoy announcement begins to play..

'Simon Says - You're Dead!'

The emergency siren begins to go off

Abigail rushes for the exit as steel doors try to close around them.

It is too late however.....

giphy.gif

Abigail WW has been trapped and eviscerated in a fiery inferno. They are dead.

They were....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

tenor.gif?itemid=10236123

Carl Grimes - The Seer

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

shock horror, and no other info from him ffs

anyways ewan it is

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Vote in for Ewan so.

Wendy WW wrote: »

anyways ewan it is

He’s drunk, Wendy.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    He’s drunk, Wendy.

dont make me curse, take you win and move to the gallows like a good wolf

Wendy WW wrote: »

anyways ewan it is

i think abigail dropped a few hints

Well I’m off to the forum games tavern to get drunk.

Who wants to come with?

I sent Ewan because he's a Wolf.
    I vote Nigel & Doris
    +1 Connor & Nigel stand out as good guys to me.

some of abigails posts from today.

assuming 1 peek per night. sunday, mon, tues night. 3 peeks?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I assume we're lynching Ewan so? :D

• Advertisement

some of abigails posts from today.

assuming 1 peek per night. sunday, mon, tues night. 3 peeks?

what you trying to say here Emma

Advertisement