Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Make it quick

whats this about?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    why would he have extra kills, what leads you to this, phil?

why only 1 kill in 3 days

Conor? I don't know why only 1 but it was an extra kill from Negan so the fact that can't happen again is a win.

I find it ironic that you're questioning my excitement about actually getting the alpha wolf when you earlier were jumping for joy over your own assumptions of people being wolves

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

There is 12 left and it feels like about 5 are playing odd game this

I hat do you reckon, 7v3v2 counting the walker as already converted?

Wait when did Wendy get a gun and why does it look like she is shooting Brendan?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    whats this about?

Wendy is claiming odd day vig, seems to be targeting me.

I reckon shes gonna shoot conor instead though

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Wait when did Wendy get a gun and why does it look like she is shooting Brendan?

Ive no clue but I reckon shes targetted you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I hat do you reckon, 7v3v2 counting the walker as already converted?

8 2 2

Or

7 3 2 i suppose

8 2 2

Or

7 3 2 i suppose

Three wolves to start?

Wendy is claiming odd day vig, seems to be targeting me.

I reckon shes gonna shoot conor instead though

So shoot the two people who the seer said were good guys? Masterplan out of Wendy

Conor? I don't know why only 1 but it was an extra kill from Negan so the fact that can't happen again is a win.

I find it ironic that you're questioning my excitement about actually getting the alpha wolf when you earlier were jumping for joy over your own assumptions of people being wolves

I was much happier when we had a seer, sue me....

I guess I took that to heart a little but hey we killed the top wolf even though we knew 100% we were killing a wolf except you it seems going by your posts it was all a bit of a surprise even coming up to it.

Your dodge out the gate tbh

• Advertisement

Wendy, can you point to the outted wolves for me again? As a last request

So shoot the two people who the seer said were good guys? Masterplan out of Wendy

O you read that bit, here tell me which bits of the thread you are or aren't up top date on its hard to keep track

Wendy, can you point to the outted wolves for me again? As a last request

I'll do it at 9:59 scouts honour

I'll do it at 9:59 scouts honour

Thats a wait,

I don’t actually recall the seer clearing you

Wait wut?

yes odd that one, but he missed all the bit with the wolf coming out on thread after killing the seer and hum and hawed over who to lynch :pac:

Conor, Gertie pew pew might use both bullets tonight

I was much happier when we had a seer, sue me....

I guess I took that to heart a little but hey we killed the top wolf even though we knew 100% we were killing a wolf except you it seems going by your posts it was all a bit of a surprise even coming up to it.

Your dodge out the gate tbh

Well no you weren't really because you still don't believe what the seer was saying when they were alive?

I have a theory on you Wendy and I'm actually looking back on things from today anyway because you mentioned me once in the last few days and then today you started throwing subtle shade without coming right out and saying anything.

You're saying you don't believe the seer and every single thing I'm posting you're trying to poke holes in.

ISO me, build a case against me, give me something concrete to respond to but stop with the little remarks.

I have a suspicion of what happened earlier that made you turn on me but I just need to match up the timelines, if they don't make sense then fair enough but it's all pretty bizarre if you ask me

Conor, Gertie pew pew might use both bullets tonight

Wendy I'm not scared of that threat. Go right ahead if we have the numbers to waste. You could say I was being wolfy but am I? Because all I'm seeing is you shading me all day by the way you're reading my posts.

Funny that :rolleyes:

When I flip village you'll be straight up for the lynch. If you yourself are village then read back on my posts with an open mind and not as I'm a wolf that you so clearly are trying to put on me.

• Advertisement

And by numbers I mean my number not both if we're both village before that gets twisted too

Who ever Wendy targetted with a bullet, i dont think Wendy will be changing her mind.

I dont know what Ive done to deserve it. Im good but expendable. But the villager will lose a number if I die

Well no you weren't really because you still don't believe what the seer was saying when they were alive?

I have a theory on you Wendy and I'm actually looking back on things from today anyway because you mentioned me once in the last few days and then today you started throwing subtle shade without coming right out and saying anything.

You're saying you don't believe the seer and every single thing I'm posting you're trying to poke holes in.

ISO me, build a case against me, give me something concrete to respond to but stop with the little remarks.

I have a suspicion of what happened earlier that made you turn on me but I just need to match up the timelines, if they don't make sense then fair enough but it's all pretty bizarre if you ask me

Your Lylo post gave you away not something that was even close to happening but probably something ye wolfs were talking about.

Plus since then you have been all over the shop missing things like an obvious wolf on thread, but knowing who the seer apperently peeked even though he never said he did.

Its all very very wishy washy....

And by numbers I mean my number not both if we're both village before that gets twisted too

You seem really panicked

It's as close to a seer clearing as any of his posts. I know what I am so to me that's me and Brendan cleared. You can't tell me she gets what three peeks and only comes out with one of them in some way?

Wendy I'm not scared of that threat. Go right ahead if we have the numbers to waste. You could say I was being wolfy but am I? Because all I'm seeing is you shading me all day by the way you're reading my posts.

Funny that :rolleyes:

When I flip village you'll be straight up for the lynch. If you yourself are village then read back on my posts with an open mind and not as I'm a wolf that you so clearly are trying to put on me.

When you flip good the village are going to lynch the vig really why would they do that?

You seem really panicked

Not panicked just annoyed because I know things are being turned on me

Ok ive given ye conor and gertie I can do no more

It's as close to a seer clearing as any of his posts. I know what I am so to me that's me and Brendan cleared. You can't tell me she gets what three peeks and only comes out with one of them in some way?

Your mixing me up with Nigel.

And he never cleared you. I assume he did but thats my opinion.

I was never ever cleared

• Advertisement

Ok ive given ye conor and gertie I can do no more

Did you not allude to shooting me.... when you said sorry

Advertisement