Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    When you flip good the village are going to lynch the vig really why would they do that?

Wendy if you are a vig then you need to get out of your tunnel because if you kill me you're wasting not only a bullet but a villager.

Read back over all of my posts. I've been trying to help

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Did you not allude to shooting me.... when you said sorry

3 wolfs left Brendan 3 left i didn't say who I pew pew

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Thanks Brendan and looked if im wrong im sorry, I wont get a chance to say it to you later

This makes me think you wanted me to think you targetted me.

Am i wrong?

Your mixing me up with Nigel.

And he never cleared you. I assume he did but thats my opinion.

I was never ever cleared

Oh my bad I got the two of you mixed up. But still why would the seer not leave any clues or anything to allude to who he peeked?

It's the closest thing we have to anyone being cleared going by her posts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    It's as close to a seer clearing as any of his posts. I know what I am so to me that's me and Brendan cleared. You can't tell me she gets what three peeks and only comes out with one of them in some way?

Where did Brendan come from?

How many peeks do you reckon our seer has assuming this is a typical game?

• Advertisement

Oh my bad I got the two of you mixed up. But still why would the seer not leave any clues or anything to allude to who he peeked?

But its subjective. Its not concrete

did you read any of the seers game, he knew he was about to die and still wouldnt give out any info.

Except the wolf why do we think he was leaving tips, why did he get 3 peeks?

Again how many peeks do we think the seer has?

When do we think ewan was peeked?

Clodagh WW wrote: »

Hard to ssy. But its fair to assume Seer peeked Ewan bad he was pretty definitive about it.

Ewan knew the game was up once Abi flipped bad.

I'm not sure I would say if wolves got a munch on Monday then seer got a peek so everyday since then, the same as munches.

I've still to go back fully over Abis posts, I wanted to see if there was any reason she would have peeked me anyway or I'm just like deadly because I know I'm good.

• Advertisement

did you read any of the seers game, he knew he was about to die and still wouldnt give out any info.

Except the wolf why do we think he was leaving tips, why did he get 3 peeks?

To be fair I think Abi gambled that he wouldnt die in the destination Ewan sent him to.

She had plenty of chances to come out and declined.

Here’s the thing with the seer. It’s unlikely ewan was peeked until last night since that’s when abi really went after them. They didn’t reference clearing any of Conor or Nigel before that

I can say I think Nigel and Conor may have been peeked by Abigail and she may be alluding to them being good. But she could have just said.

I think Abi was too cocky thinking she wouldnt die

Here’s the thing with the seer. It’s unlikely ewan was peeked until last night since that’s when abi really went after them. They didn’t reference clearing any of Conor or Nigel before that

So then he peeked two other people? Did anyone read my theory on Rick and Carl?? Could explain one peek?

Im surprised she went so hard on Ewan. Why didnt she just say nothing and try survive.

I can say I think Nigel and Conor may have been peeked by Abigail and she may be alluding to them being good. But she could have just said.

Thing is abi had other suspects in the nights before she peeked ewan. Not mention of note of the two boyish though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

i dont think a seer, in a game with autopriest, would leave a fairly clear clue like that if it wasnt true

The seer play a slightly unorthadox game so trying to make any sense out of it, is a waste of time imo as how the **** can you make any sense of it.

I couldnt make sense of them on thread most of the time, so excuse me if im not willing to clear people off a single post of his

tick tock im geting tired

gertie you about pew pew

I'm not fighting to say she LOCK CLEARED me, as I said it was the most she alluded to with anyone being good. Granted I have to have a read back which I will do. I know I'm good so it fits my narrative but if there's more obvious options than I would agree with those.

IF Wendy is vig and I die in the morning then it means I have until 10am to help this village as best as possible. I had a nap today so I'm good for a good few hours anyway.

Read my posts though seriously, I can't see a world where I'm bad and there hasn't been any strong arguments only flimsy reasoning as to how I would be. It's easy to see someone as bad when you're picturing them that way, sure look at me with Derry.

• Advertisement

Thing is abi had other suspects in the nights before she peeked ewan. Not mention of note of the two boyish though

I can only speculate as to eho she peeked,

I cant ssy why she peeked anyone Abi played an odd game.

She appeared to be trying to hide her role by claiming to be new Her play was let down by her slips of seeming to onow more than your average newbie.

All i can say for fact is she was seer and she went hard on Ewan after discovering he was a wolf

any last words brendan?

any last words brendan?

Ive no serious leans and im team village.

Anything you wanna ask me?

I am as good as any vig target i suppose. Im good though and i rather you target else where, but Ive nothing to ssy that will soare me death

Ive no serious leans and im team village.

Anything you wanna ask me?

At what point today did you figure out with reasonable accuracy that abi was the seer,

Emily WW wrote: »
    i dont think a seer, in a game with autopriest, would leave a fairly clear clue like that if it wasnt true

So you think seer got an N0 peek?

I am as good as any vig target i suppose. Im good though and i rather you target else where, but Ive nothing to ssy that will soare me death

who would you have me shoot

At what point today did you figure out with reasonable accuracy that abi was the seer,

I was never truly sure until she die i felt she was most likely after she clarified Ewan was a wolf with certainty.

Hiw else could she be certain

I'm willing to die for the village, to help out that snake Clodagh, I will die my visiting the locations eventually one will get me, I will use my items I find for good in the mean time, we need to control this game best we can as we are facing a major up hill battle.

When I die kill clodagh

Wendy if you're the vig and one of the most important RVs why would you be so willing to die when as you yourself say we're facing an uphill battle?

• Advertisement

who would you have me shoot

Ive no strong lean.

Personally Id go for Gerty or Oisin if i had to shoot someone.

Id stay away from you Conot or Nigel

Advertisement