Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Wendy if you're the vig and one of the most important RVs why would you be so willing to die when as you yourself say we're facing an uphill battle?

Game over you said as much earlier I just want to kill a wolf and I'll die happy.

Viva the resisatnce never give up, except me im allowed give up, but im going down giving up with a gun and 2 bullets pew pew motherduckers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Wendy if you're the vig and one of the most important RVs why would you be so willing to die when as you yourself say we're facing an uphill battle?

Her bullet is only for tonight.

I wouldn't have revealed if i was her but thats her call

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Game over you said as much earlier I just want to kill a wolf and I'll die happy.

Viva the resisatnce never give up, except me im allowed give up, but im going down giving up with a gun and 2 bullets pew pew motherduckers

Games not over, long day ahead tomorrow, and no one gets to give up if they have bullets

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Games not over, long day ahead tomorrow, and no one gets to give up if they have bullets

you dead Clodagh sorry had to do it

Wendy, why the reveal?

Why not vig kill from the shadows?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

To the detriment of the village? I can't make sense of this all :confused:

If you are village you need to pull your head out of your arse and start thinking more clearly

Just realized as I was trying to work the numbers. Tomorrow there’ll be, in my best guess 7v3v2 before munch. Advantage will swing back to the walkers unless the wolves can nab one at munch.

That before the possibility of a convert at a scavenge

It always comes back to the bloody walkers :(

you dead Clodagh sorry had to do it

If you did no worries, wrong call though. Hopefully it saves a more valuable villager

ok I going to sleep on it, not enough people around to make a decision, maybe i wont shoot either I see.

If we were to vote I'd vote Gertie

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Just realized as I was trying to work the numbers. Tomorrow there’ll be, in my best guess 7v3v2 before munch. Advantage will swing back to the walkers unless the wolves can nab one at munch.

That before the possibility of a convert at a scavenge

It always comes back to the bloody walkers :(

why do you reckon there was a 24 hour wait for next conversion?

• Advertisement

ok I going to sleep on it, not enough people around to make a decision, maybe i wont shoot either I see.

If we were to vote I'd vote Gertie

Per them missing the vote I’d probably have said Oisin. Wolf missing that vote is odd though

Wendy a question before you go to bed..

What kind of big are you claiming to be and why have you not used your billets yet?

Not sure, I’m hoping it’s to keep it on a two day cycle and it’s artistic license by the mods so we won’t have today’s plus tomorrow’s as a double whammy. Seems unlikely I know but anything’s possible

Wendy a question before you go to bed..

What kind of big are you claiming to be and why have you not used your billets yet?

Im very big, and there isnt many soldiers around these days so I had to close my billets

Im very big, and there isnt many soldiers around these days so I had to close my billets

Ah Wendy :pac:

Ok I cant sleep what happened to all the people who were reading back?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

they could be slow readers.

You never answered my question

Why the reveal

Brendan WW wrote: »
    You never answered my question

Why the reveal

It felt right been, just felt right, I think we as a village have learned a lot tonight, I think I have anyways but hoing to sleep on it all and see

Posts by Ewan mentioning other players
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    We need to think this through.

IF the walkers got to convert last night then there’s a 50/50 chance that Emily or Winifred was converted.

IF the walkers were able to convert outside of those 2 it still leaves either Emily or Winifred as an original Walker.

IF IF IF the walkers didn’t get a conversion last night we are possibly sacrificing an innocent

Mentions Winifred and Emily as potential walkers
    I’m not seeing anything in Patrick’s posts right now that would make him more suspicious than anyone else.

Oh, and the OP says there are other roles in Alexandria that have an important part to play.

Plays devils advocate with Patrick, could be that he didn't suspect him of being a walker. All his posts were about the walkers. It's a good way to hide, you are looking to take out baddies so it's a cover you can use when you're the other baddies.
    Initially I was thinking we should lynch one of those that was on security last night (Winifred or Emily) but as discussion went on, the probability is that the walkers didn’t get to convert last night as there would have only been 3 to choose from.

Unsure whether he was backtracking on the two girls but it doesn't read like that and more he was working it out in his head
    I don’t like this idea at all.

Rule 5 of the OP states that conversion takes place every other day. What if Rick chose you last night but it wasn’t conversion night and you’re now looking for a way to infiltrate the group again and get your conversion.
    Im going to go over Henry and Liam posts when I get home and see if anything stands out as to them being Rick. Both were quite quiet and blended into the background which is what Rick would probably want to do.

Abi is very vocal, has an unused prize. Would the walkers want to take the prize for themselves or did it spook them so they left her alone? I honestly can’t say.

Me - I wasn’t converted but that’s something the rest of you have to decide for yourself.

I’m happy for the 4 of us to go to the last location. Do we put the order in ourselves or should someone else do it?

Metnions Liam here and Henry being potential Rick.
    HENRY ISO

Post before selected for scavenging 5

Posts after being selected but before N0 munch 0

Post between N0 munch and D1 Lynch 23 (mostly to do with scavenging trip they were on, questions and answers to general stuff

Posts after D1 lynch but before N1 munch 0

Posts after N1 munch 7 (as at 15:00 )

Posts that now pique my interest because I'm wondering if Henry chose me for security based off it.

When Riona died, he also straight away noticed that she was the one that put the location order in. He then said nothing else apart from stating that Abi had the prize. How was the prize won again? I must go back and look.

Could Henry be Rick? A very good contender for the role that's for sure. Hasn't said anything to rattle any cages, disappeared between both lynch/munch phases when the walkers would be putting in their conversion request (saying both as we didn't know when it would happen).

Doing Liam next.
    LIAM ISO

Post before selected for security 5 - Minimum post requirement set by mods(1st post just before N0 munch @ 09:25)

Post between N0 munch and D1 Lynch 0

Posts after D1 lynch but before N1 munch 4 ( Starts after 9am this morning)

Posts after N1 munch 13 (as at 3pm)

Notice Liam is more confident in his answer to Gertrude below -

Then after conversion has taken place he's less sure

If Liam turns out to be the converted one, please refer to these post of his mentioning only one walker. It may be an attempt to get us thinking there is only one when there could have been two.

Could Liam be Rick?
    He seems to be chatting a lot more since Rick has gone. He just posted the bare minimum. Under the radar so it is possible but as I have gone over his post and am typing this up,
    COULD LIAM BE AN ORIGINAL WALKER? It wouldn't surprise me if he was and got very lucky converting Rick from outside the scavenger/security list.
    #FFA1

Liam
    Henry
    Abigail

He ISOs Liam and then puts him top of his FFA
    Liam WW wrote: »
    You agree with us both, I think we're making opposite points. Barbara wants to go after wolves (I think) and I think we should go for walkers.
    and then he types this and I doubt if he's a walker!!!

One sentence and he doubts whether he's a walker? Too easy no?
    Liam WW wrote: »
    I keep telling you folks I'm not a walker.
    I'm not either Liam. You and I both are advocating for finding the walker within us 4. If we had something to hide, would we be doing that?

If they had something to hide?
    Don't forget Henry.

I'm amending my #FFA1

Henry
    Abi
    Liam

Liam gets moved to the bottom of the FFA with two confirmed non wolves now at the top. It could be that he distanced himself but had mentioned him before so as to say well I was looking into him at one point. Seems awfully flimsy reasoning for having him top suspect to dropping him to third so quickly.

Thoughts anyone? Liam has been laying down much the same that Henry was as I remember the similarities when I read over there posts which leads me to believe he is roled and possibly a wolf laying low.

• Advertisement

We still very much have the problem if the wolfs actually know each other, they really might not have said as if one gets converted they probably lose the game, if they outed themselves

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Posts by Ewan mentioning other players

Mentions Winifred and Emily as potential walkers

Plays devils advocate with Patrick, could be that he didn't suspect him of being a walker. All his posts were about the walkers. It's a good way to hide, you are looking to take out baddies so it's a cover you can use when you're the other baddies.

Unsure whether he was backtracking on the two girls but it doesn't read like that and more he was working it out in his head

Metnions Liam here and Henry being potential Rick.

He ISOs Liam and then puts him top of his FFA

One sentence and he doubts whether he's a walker? Too easy no?

If they had something to hide?

Liam gets moved to the bottom of the FFA with two confirmed non wolves now at the top. It could be that he distanced himself but had mentioned him before so as to say well I was looking into him at one point. Seems awfully flimsy reasoning for having him top suspect to dropping him to third so quickly.

Thoughts anyone? Liam has been laying down much the same that Henry was as I remember the similarities when I read over there posts which leads me to believe he is roled and possibly a wolf laying low.

i looked into liam last night, but that was in the context of looking for rick. thought there was enough evidence there to suggest he was rick.

i'll look again tomorrow at liam

Wendy what I wanted to look back on was a timeline earlier when Wini was ISOing you, the two of you were having a back and forth and Nigel and Brendan I think then FFAd you and Wini was like A-HA I fooled you it was all a trick. Which at the time I noted as a strange interaction because nothing more was said about it and you both just moved on from it so quickly and jumped on Brendan and Nigel.

I noted it being strange and said I'd die if it turned out to be the ultimate bus or something to that effect.

The only time you mentioned me was yesterday suggesting I be one to go scavenging because I hadn't offered which I had no problem with but after I posted that today you started with the subtle shade throwing and little remarks which to me felt like you were trying to throw blame on me in case I looked deeper into that. A little bit OMGUS yes but it was really grating on me because you weren't being outstraight about it and just throwing shade.

Then you came out as vig and at first I thought there's no way and it had to be a trick but I think it's something that will be resolved in the morning by whether a shot is fired and the flavour it comes with so I'm not going digging through your posts tonight all things considered and can review back tomorrow when there's more information.

I wish people would make sense when they accuse me of ****, where was the bus between me and wini?

How was it a bus if they turn around later and say not.

I havent forgotten about those 2 either but we all chatted today, only so much you can do in 1 day, tbh

This interaction Wendy, it was just strange that it was dropped so easily
    So just looking back over Wendy. (Im not doing the whole multi quote thing).

Day 1: Her 4th post in the game is "I'm voting Clodagh as of now". No contact with Clodagh whatsoever in her previous 3 posts. One was saying hello, 2 was suggesting using a trip to get the scavengers home and 3 was saying nervermind.

Little discussion with Abi claiming that Abi is confident she will be alive after getting her prize.

Says she voted Clodagh just based off gut

Day 2: Starts by saying rick was brave sending himself out. Then volunteers to go scavenge.

Babs beats her to bolding the scavenge request. Herself, Doris and babs will head out.

Little talk with me about potential booby traps.

Gets into it with Babs about whether we should vote of the list of 4 or not.

Calls for someone with a bullet to use it on Abi (half-jokingly). Then votes Abi.

Suggests sending low posters out for next visit.

Says order of suspicion is Abi, Henry, Liam Ewan.

Read:

Up until now I have a village lean on Wendy. Agree with her re Abi and her questioning Barbara's numbers when we had the list of 4s.

But I am just after coming across something here potentially.

On 3 occasions Wendy has been the first person to volunteer themselves to go on a visit. (Ill put them up in my next post).

So whilst this isnt a crime in itself what is interesting is that she has been online at the visits each time (almost like she has to be). Even when Mary jumped the gun she was online after the visit to parliament saying that the next group should discuss where to go? (perhaps safe in the knowledge that she knew mary was already walking into a walker at clara's camp??)

So this could well be reaching a bit and I am sure there are holes all over it but it is the only thing that realy stands out of note
    Clodagh asks a billion questions yesterday, but didnt enter much discussion with anyone, like when people replied she never replied, now she is coming up or supporting some crazy theories to cause confusion i think.

Winifred flesh out your theory on me more so, did I get to booby trap places which ones and why, why only 1 I think if I tried 3 times? I'm only volunteering to volunteer tbh, as i already had done so, i have missed plenty tbh,

But again you theory isnt making much sense, logically
    I just pointed something out that I noticed. 3 times you volunteered yourself to go places before anyone else had. You were always online right after each WerewolfGM post about the previous visit.

What really stood out is that when Mary beat you to it you were happy to nominate others (ie the list of 4).

So when you get there first you volunteer yourself. When you dont others can go.

Just a pattern I noticed.

Maybe a wolf/walker has been able to go back to the barracks and booby trap that location already
    Yo yo yo yo wini wini wini you drop a theory out there about me I reply on it and you suddenly drop it, talk to me sister.

You are looking a little hairy, not had a wax lately?
    Look a few posts up. I just did.
    we could only go to one location that day, I could only nominate myself which i did for the first,

I said other could go to the 2nd as I couldnt go so put forward suggestion but I did miss the mods confirming it, I also thought you wouldnt be able to go before you reached the first one tbh.

Then Mary found something so only us 4 who were out could go so again yes I put myself forward.

Its not something you just noticed you pushed it as a bobby trap thing which makes no sense what do you think i bobby trapped?
    Right Wendy. Apologies for using you as a guinea pig. I intentionally didn’t allude to the fact that it could have been a good task you were trying to complete.

Wanted to see who jumped on (a very flimsy theory) and low and behold step forward Nigel and Gerty.

Honestly guys if all it takes is that for Wendy to get on your FFA after 3 days then I’m be suspicious.

You have nothing else on anyone in the game other than that?
    giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b71d9ea2b8e32b86d23fec86557c2db0d69f1abdc&rid=giphy.gif

I’m back!

Interesting interaction between Wendy and Wini, not sure what to make of it. If this turns out to be the ultimate bus I’ll die :pac:

Why you leave out when I said haaaaa brilliant, what more did you want to be said I thought it was very clever and I moved onto questioning liam and Gertrude, I believed wini so what more was there to say?

The is the only other time you messaged me until today after I posted about your interaction
    I easnt saying to go just to discuss it, tbh I'd like to send a few who have been taking back seats, clodagh, conor spring to mind

Asking me about being doom and gloom, delighted with life over wolves "falling all over themselves" even though there was nothing concrete to base it off but then judges me for being happy about a Negan lynch.
    Bit doom and gloom there conor, I dont think its LyLo yet with all the **** that could go down.

Why not be excited today is a good day wolfs falling over to give themselves away.

I also getting a clearer idea on people I like, we are in a bad position no doubt but there is reason to hope now

I did show the numbers, you obviously didn't look very hard for them an made your own assumption
    Where is conor he was going on about LYLO earlier but didnt show any numbers

Bit of an odd thing to think about and say without showing numbers unless you were working it out for a team of 4 maybe

My best guess now is

Ewan (daaaaaaaaaw)

Osiin

Gabreil

for wolfs

And im suspect of Brendan and Conor

I've no idea if Abigal was clearing them with her posts though.

I think I'd have Clodagh for the origonal walker
    Vote in for Ewan, he knows he's a goner so I'm guessing he's going to go out having a bit of fun

The little snide remarks start
    you are guessing have you not read any of the thread since the seer died.

This is all very suss conor

So Wendy you wanted to protect the RVs by volunteering to go scavenge, how does that work?
    I was willing to go to the locations untill I died to prove Wini wrong, and yes as a NRV im both happy to die and be in control of items.

I also went yesterday and wanted to lay cover for the power roles by not having every NRV saying they would go.

And you are jumping on winis theroy thats what she said and its lazy and wolfs are lazy because its the first time you mentioned it.

You caught lazy wolf.

And this is when she starts talking about me and Brendan who I'm guessing she is referring to Ewan outting here. In which case why be so cryptic about it, where is the evidence? There is none because they're all assumptions that you are making
    o really, o really well you have outed 2 of your mates tonight buddy im onto ye

Can't comprehend me being surprised and happy by taking out the alpha wolf, of course that makes me look shady because doesn't eveything at this point :rolleyes:
    ?????????????
    exactly least surprising thing to happen in the game so far
    why would he have extra kills, what leads you to this, phil?

why only 1 kill in 3 days

Reads like oh look at me the good villager, I have to applaud the dramatic flair though. Discredits everything the seer said but unhappy they're dead. If you're going to discredit what difference does it make? But it does look great to say and a total twist of my words to make it look like I didn't give a sh!t
    I was much happier when we had a seer, sue me....

I guess I took that to heart a little but hey we killed the top wolf even though we knew 100% we were killing a wolf except you it seems going by your posts it was all a bit of a surprise even coming up to it.

Your dodge out the gate tbh

What are you even talking about here? What exactly have you done Wendy? I wrote in my post it was a worse case scenario but was anyone else even discussing it? Would you rather it was just one big free for all, screw it lets just see how it pans out?

Explain to me missing an obvious wolf on thread? I spoke about who the seer peeked after the fact when somebody highlighted. Something which I don't even believe to be true on my own read back but again thanks for putting words in my mouth
    Your Lylo post gave you away not something that was even close to happening but probably something ye wolfs were talking about.

Plus since then you have been all over the shop missing things like an obvious wolf on thread, but knowing who the seer apperently peeked even though he never said he did.

Its all very very wishy washy....

I wasn't even going to do this but I'm compelled to now. To be quite honest Wendy you're a walking contradiction, one thing that's okay for you to do makes another person a wolf. You don't know whether you're coming or going with your accusations or the information you're sharing with us about being a RV but get annoyed that Abi didn't share anything with us.

You're either writing a narrative to fit your own agenda or you're in one f*ck off tunnel and anyone who looks at you funny is getting dragged into it. Either way something is way off about you. If you are a villager then you need to back off because I'm trying to help this village not tear it apart and the more time I waste bickering with you or looking back on your posts the less time I'm spending elsewhere where I could be helping.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Wendy I don’t know if you believe that Abi cleared me or not (don’t seem sure on Conor anyway) but either way if you’re genuinely the remaining vig and actually think you know someone is bad I’d urge you to pull the trigger this morning.

As much as I think wolves should be going for walkers you can’t rule out them going for a villager with a gun. Nor can you rule out them not believing you and going for you as a walker. If you use your gun you clear yourself and if you know you’re good and have a strong target you probably have better odds to hit a baddie than wolves or a lynch even with so many bad influencing it.

Plus even if you do shoot a villager you may have still helped as it could stop the conversion from happening at munch time.

We still very much have the problem if the wolfs actually know each other, they really might not have said as if one gets converted they probably lose the game, if they outed themselves

This is pretty much the key problem. Only time I could see a wolf revealing is if they’re in trouble. Unfortunately ewan was basically a landslide so no real wagonomics to be had there

• Advertisement

This interaction Wendy, it was just strange that it was dropped so easily

I think that was the one angus described as wolf theatre. The Wendy/ wini dynamic has been a thing all game tbh, the two of you feel like you’re linked in some way.

Advertisement