Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

We need to think this through.

IF the walkers got to convert last night then there’s a 50/50 chance that Emily or Winifred was converted.

IF the walkers were able to convert outside of those 2 it still leaves either Emily or Winifred as an original Walker.

IF IF IF the walkers didn’t get a conversion last night we are possibly sacrificing an innocent

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Ewan WW wrote: »

IF the walkers got to convert last night then there’s a 50/50 chance that Emily or Winifred was converted.

IF the walkers were able to convert outside of those 2 it still leaves either Emily or Winifred as an original Walker.

IF IF IF the walkers didn’t get a conversion last night we are possibly sacrificing an innocent

Why?

Can you do the sums for me?

Henry WW wrote: »
    Why?

Can you do the sums for me?

They would only be able to convert outside of those selected if Rick had picked a walker to start off with.

I thought more would be made of the scavenge locations...

Why aren't they being discussed?

You’re a scavenger, where do you want to go?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    You aren't security tonight you were security last night. You can't be selected as security tonight so you can't be munched tonight (unless of course the wolves think it's worth breaking cover to kill you but they would have killed you last night in that case)

I don’t get this post Phil. What do you mean by that last sentence?

It's the all the one to me.

Does anyone have a particular preference?

Drinking, marching or gardening?

Hmmmm

:D

Mary WW wrote: »
    man thats a doozy of an OP. We could clear two people as village unless one of them is a wolf. I wonder what the odds would be of random three picking one wolf.

Low posters for guard duty probably as the only function is a lightning rod for munches.

Sorry but, what the ****...

I mean I know my aunt could be my uncle if she had balls and all that but what exactly are you trying to say here?

Derry WW wrote: »
    This is what I was wondering. Are wolves only able to pick one of three and walkers the same?

Could we use that somehow? Like pick 3 today that can be killed and then the three that can be converted, pick them tomorrow to be targeted by wolves which means each time wolves have a 1/3 chance of hitting a walker?

I don’t think so since walkers will then have the pick of the village to convert if there’s a walker in the three.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Morning folks,

The OP is not a simple one and tbh I am not sure if I get it fully but the discussion is helping a bit. The wolves have a team to clarify things with so unless it's something that obviously is of benefit to them to be discussed I think we should try to discuss as much as possible, the more info out there the better especially for people like myself who weren't really sure how to proceed.

2 places are going to be visited out of the 3, maybe it is too obvious but you would think we have to visit the military barracks. You just know they would not ignore that place in the show. Not sure if there will be a group decision on that or just the scavengers discuss it.

I'm going to be busy for the next maybe 2 hours but hope to get up to speed with the start of the game properly after that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Go where there's gun would be my choice.

man thats a doozy of an OP. We could clear two people as village unless one of them is a wolf. I wonder what the odds would be of random three picking one wolf.

Low posters for guard duty probably as the only function is a lightning rod for munches.

Low posters may also be key village roles that are lying low

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I've been picked for something, woohoo! Either beer or guns work for me!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Sorry but, what the ****...

I mean I know my aunt could be my uncle if she had balls and all that but what exactly are you trying to say here?

That kind of stood out to me too. Maybe I don't fully get the OP yet but I didn't see anyone else suggesting we could clear people via the information given. Dunno if a wolf would be so brazen as to try to clear multiple people this early though.

Rotate the same six? 3 guards, 3 scavangers, then swap?

Again, that guarantees the walkers at least will have the pick of the village for conversion. We might be able to figure a system for every second day to manage the walkers but this one wouldn’t work

Guns...barracks... makes sense.

Not that much is making sense in this game so far haha.

We happy enough to head to the barracks?

Ewan WW wrote: »

I realize it not set in stone but personally I’d be surprised if we didn’t get some notification of a conversion

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Low posters may also be key village roles that are lying low

Unless I'm reading the OP wrong, Rick has all the powers so there's no Rolled Villagers until he dies?

Barracks sounds good

Pew pew

• Advertisement

Well, army base might have guns, but sounds dangerous

Garden place maybe medicines or something?

God knows what the nightclub has,

I realize it not set in stone but personally I’d be surprised if we didn’t get some notification of a conversion

I don’t think we will tbh.

Wondering if auto priest would say “walker” or “converted walker” though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Go barracks and go garden centre, i reckon.

Well, army base might have guns, but sounds dangerous

Garden place maybe medicines or something?

God knows what the nightclub has,

I regularly pop down to the florists for my paracetamol.

(just kidding, i take your meaning)

Army Barracks

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

I know people are trying to break the op down into small steps but could someone lead me on baby steps because I'm as confused as I was when I started reading earlier?

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I say Barracks and then Tavern for a nice cold pint

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Army Barracks

The scavengers will visit the Army Barracks at 1pm.

You have until 3pm for your next selection

I'm totally lost too Patrick and reading the last couple of pages has sent me further into a state of confusion.

• Advertisement

Good man Thierry

Advertisement