Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

What happened to gertie? This is the last thing I have from them
    I'm leaving work soon, will be back on later.

If it is decided to go to another location feel free to put my name down.

And then nothing. Doing jut enough to not be a low poster too and nowhere to be seen when accusations are in the air. Seems well dodgy

Oh and something I alluded to last night that’s bugging me. Yesterday we had a conversion that happens at this munch. Do folks think that was a bonus for the walkers or it’s just part of the regular 2 day cycle? Feels like a lot of conversions if it’s an extra

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Morning all, Clodagh, since Rick was killed, maybe the whole game mechanics have changed? There might be another conversion today?

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Morning all, Clodagh, since Rick was killed, maybe the whole game mechanics have changed? There might be another conversion today?

If there is I’d say were fooked. That would be more than 1 a day allowing for the trap conversions I think, which is basically unwinnable foe anyone but walkers. Be interesting to see if there’s a trap conversion today or indeed a cap on total number of walkers at some point

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    If there is I’d say were fooked. That would be more than 1 a day allowing for the trap conversions I think, which is basically unwinnable foe anyone but walkers. Be interesting to see if there’s a trap conversion today or indeed a cap on total number of walkers at some point

Yeah that's true, if the wolves were all killed, the walkers would pretty much have it won. There wouldn't be enough lynches or vil kills to counter the number of conversion. That's assuming the walkers all know who each other are. Probably wouldn't be designed like that then.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Morning everyone.

Wendy screw it. Take a shot if you are confident of someone. Whether it be from Abis reads or yours.

Weve lost our seer already. Now I was very slow on the uptake but dear lord she played a mental game. Essentially drawing heat on herself the entire game

Wendy pull the trigger and hit a wlf there

Morning everyone.

Wendy screw it. Take a shot if you are confident of someone. Whether it be from Abis reads or yours.

Weve lost our seer already. Now I was very slow on the uptake but dear lord she played a mental game. Essentially drawing heat on herself the entire game

Who would you shoot if you had a bullet wini?

Who would you shoot if you had a bullet wini?

If i had a bullet it would probably be heading for Gerty.

I wouldve said Oisin yesterday but him missing the vote is hardly a wolf play. Unless it was done so intentionally knowing that Ewan was going to get got and was willing to take the punishment.

But yeah Gerty for me.

I don't see Brendan as a wolf to be honest. I think his start to the game was have been a mad tactic if he was.

Conor I am really unsure of

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Lets not worry about what might happen, lets just deal with things as they come.

Morning everyone.

Why are you so eager to kill someone?

• Advertisement

I wouldve said Oisin yesterday but him missing the vote is hardly a wolf play. Unless it was done so intentionally knowing that Ewan was going to get got and was willing to take the punishment.

But yeah Gerty for me.

I don't see Brendan as a wolf to be honest. I think his start to the game was have been a mad tactic if he was.

Letting Oisin off because of missing a vote is so silly.

Wolves can miss votes too. They have lives too

But yeah Gerty for me.

Why Gerty over others

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Why are you so eager to kill someone?

Because Wendy is goner at 10am seeing as seeing has essentially revealed herself as vig.

Walkers get another conversion after munch aswel.

So thats 2 down for the village. Should be leveling that with 1 if we can

Letting Oisin off because of missing a vote is so silly.

Wolves can miss votes too. They have lives too

I understand that and explained it in my post.

Because Wendy is goner at 10am seeing as seeing has essentially revealed herself as vig.

Walkers get another conversion after munch aswel.

So thats 2 down for the village. Should be leveling that with 1 if we can

So throwing 2 bullets into the pack is a good idea we could lose 2 villagers that way.

Dont shoot unless your fairly confident

Why Gerty over others

She was in my FFA yesterday. Jumped on the rubbish theory about Wendy.

From what I can see theyve not added much to the game and I smell wolf off of her.

I understand that and explained it in my post.

No offense but your 'explaination' is nonsense

She was in my FFA yesterday. Jumped on the rubbish theory about Wendy.

From what I can see theyve not added much to the game and I smell wolf off of her.

Sounds very flimsy reasons to give someone a bullet in my view.

Are you a wolf hoping for bloodshed?

So throwing 2 bullets into the pack is a good idea we could lose 2 villagers that way.

Dont shoot unless your fairly confident

I literally said "take a shot if you are confident of someone"

I literally said "take a shot if you are confident of someone"

But youre hardly confident, what makes you think Wendy is?

You have the same info

• Advertisement

No offense but your 'explaination' is nonsense

In your opinion it obviously is yes

In your opinion it obviously is yes

So Oisin purposefully missed a vote because Ewan was a goner.....

Why.... what would he gain?

He was punished and it would have suited him better to vote against Ewan

But youre hardly confident, what makes you think Wendy is?

You have the same info

Jesus. We have the same thread yes but obviously everyone is reading it differently whether intentionally or not.

I do not have the bullet

Jesus. We have the same thread yes but obviously everyone is reading it differently whether intentionally or not.

I do not have the bullet

I just dont see your rationale for wanting to shoot.

The waste not want not approach could kill villagers

I just dont see your rationale for wanting to shoot.

The waste not want not approach could kill villagers

It could yes. It could kill a wolf/walker.

Put it this way. If we were to lose our second vig this morning we have no vig and no seer and it is advantage baddies. Shooting a villager would make that worse yes but getting a wolf/walker would absolutely help us.

I believe it is worth the gamble

It could yes. It could kill a wolf/walker.

Put it this way. If we were to lose our second vig this morning we have no vig and no seer and it is advantage baddies. Shooting a villager would make that worse yes but getting a wolf/walker would absolutely help us.

I believe it is worth the gamble

Statistically its not worth a gamble

Statistically its not worth a gamble

Possibly not but I do not want to be here after munch (and the owed conversion) without a vig, seer or bullet.

Personally i think Wendy should wait, there may be a bodyguard who has her protected.

Possibly not but I do not want to be here after munch (and the owed conversion) without a vig, seer or bullet.

Is that you volunteering for a bullet? Ha

• Advertisement

Is that you volunteering for a bullet? Ha

Haha. Then its game over

Advertisement