Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Mods, did Abigail vote on day 1?

Mods can confirm that Abigail WW voted for Winifred WW day 1.

Apologies for any confusion.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

But from our POV you could be a wolf or a walker seeking a prize.

Literally the same could be said of anyone who we sent. People thought Conor and I had been cleared by our seer and Conor just came back as a NRV if that helps at all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Could it be possible that we have 2 wolves in here (or walkers) and Nigel is on their team.

Sending himself rather than 2 of his own?

Like lets say we have wolf 1 or wolf 2 here. Wolf 3 thinks, both could be killed, if I volenteer I can possibly gain a prize and only 1 baddie would be at risk rather than 2

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Could it be possible that we have 2 wolves in here (or walkers) and Nigel is on their team.

not me brendan

Emily WW wrote: »
    not me brendan

Oh ok then :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    What happened to gertie? This is the last thing I have from them

And then nothing. Doing jut enough to not be a low poster too and nowhere to be seen when accusations are in the air. Seems well dodgy

I am here now. Ended up going for some fizzy drinks and footie, paying for it today.

Considering I just sent myself cos I don't trust others (and the village desperately need a win) I understand coming in for this kind of accusation now. That said I had not even seen the post you quoted above when I decided to send myself.

eating now, will be back in about 20mins to see what new theories you have come up with by then :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Gertie Clodagh Emily Oisin off to the Interstate 50 with ye

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Mods can confirm that Abigail WW voted for Winifred WW day 1.

Apologies for any confusion.

So I think its safe to say Abigail didnt peek Wini on night 1. She must have peeked someone else and peeked a goodie.

Had she peeked a baddie she would be all over them on lynch 1, yet she voted for a now known NRV.

Its possible she peeked Conor and Nigel. She alluded to both being good, but didnt go as far as to state they were confirmed good.

But Conor has come back good, so Im happy to assume Nigel is good.... or at least he was at one stage. With a new convert all potential good peeks are off.

Nigel is kinda right we are fooked all the hail marys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Wendy WW wrote: »

Gertrude WW, Clodagh WW, Emily WW and Oisin WW will visit Interstate 50.

They will arrive at 5pm

Nigel is kinda right we are fooked all the hail marys

Well you kinda didnt help by shooting on a hunch. It was a gamble that didn't pay off.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Gertrude WW, Clodagh WW, Emily WW and Oisin WW will visit Interstate 50.

They will arrive at 5pm

i think this is my 1st excursion. exciting!!

Well you kinda didnt help by shooting on a hunch. It was a gamble that didn't pay off.

Ya my bad, my bad I shot poor wini right in her head hole but we were fooked by then 2

giphy.gif

Ya my bad, my bad I shot poor wini right in her head hole but we were fooked by then 2

Well its done now, but with a convert you may be bad so naturally we cant trust eachother.

I am here now. Ended up going for some fizzy drinks and footie, paying for it today.

Anything to contribute?

A read or two?

Well its done now, but with a convert you may be bad so naturally we cant trust eachother.

thats the thing about the convert game even if you are rock solid about someone boom they can be gone in an istant

Im kinda hoping for a bloodbath at 5, with all walkers and wolves dead! Maybe a zombie driving a bus can help us out

thats the thing about the convert game even if you are rock solid about someone boom they can be gone in an istant

Well Im guessing if you survive to receive another bullet you can prove yourself

• Advertisement

Im kinda hoping for a bloodbath at 5, with all walkers and wolves dead! Maybe a zombie driving a bus can help us out

I wanted to send 3 of the into the exploding building yesterday before wolfy got in in front of me, not sure what can happen at the intestate but best chance of carnage i think

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Morning all. I see the strategy is still just random people bolding whatever they want!

I must confess I'm at a total loss at the moment. I actually don't see how we can win. Hopefully if there's any guns on offer today they end up in th right hands.

I think our best shot of winning is a wolf / walker getting killed on one of the trips and us also finding a key to the armory!

I think our best shot of winning is a wolf / walker getting killed on one of the trips and us also finding a key to the armory!

for which team? no need to be coy now gertie

I wanted to send 3 of the into the exploding building yesterday before wolfy got in in front of me, not sure what can happen at the intestate but best chance of carnage i think

Its as hail mary as they come.

Lets hope we dont arm the evils with bullets found in the trunk of an abandoned car

Doris WW wrote: »
    Morning all. I see the strategy is still just random people bolding whatever they want!

I must confess I'm at a total loss at the moment. I actually don't see how we can win. Hopefully if there's any guns on offer today they end up in th right hands.

Doris you voted for Brendan (a goodie) on night 1 and Abigail (the seer) on night two.

Please explain the votes :)

Wheres your leans today?

for which team? no need to be coy now gertie

For the village of course :mad:

TWD is in America so I'm hoping the Young Guns Daycare Centre, is one of those places mad american's teach kids how to use guns safely or something similar and I can stock up.

odds are however I will get nothing or an axe to the head. My gut told me Necros CDC was the dodgy place to visit yesterday when the locals were announced though so hopefully I am right again this time

Doris WW wrote: »

I think guns are a bad gamble unless we have facts. Look how Wendy used hers, she killed an villager.

Best we can hope for is that an evil meets their end via a boobie trap

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    TWD is in America so I'm hoping the Young Guns Daycare Centre, is one of those places mad american's teach kids how to use guns safely or something similar and I can stock up.

odds are however I will get nothing or an axe to the head. My gut told me Necros CDC was the dodgy place to visit yesterday when the locals were announced though so hopefully I am right again this time

Its possible, but who knows. An armed baby zombie could shoot you as well. Time will tell.

Advertisement