Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Its possible, but who knows. An armed baby zombie could shoot you as well. Time will tell.

don't think zombies walkers can use guns in this game (based off that failed shot on iirc D1) but I get your point.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

the cdc place (tv show spoiler)
    blew up in the tv show as well
    but ive no idea if that was planned or not but people got done on the highway plenty of times too its hard to know.

The places called after the mods have led to death, also again dont know if that matters.

Today is a walker day though so any badness will probably be a conversion which is a balls but we are behind the 8 ball

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

When was the conversion from scavenging, Tuesday, right. Yesterday there was a trap.

Isn't it better to send individuals out today, if there is a conversion, we know who. Has any item bar the bullet been of any use to the village so far.

giphy.gif

Think thats the exact same gif Mary used...
    tenor.gif?itemid=13642694

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Doris you voted for Brendan (a goodie) on night 1 and Abigail (the seer) on night two.

Please explain the votes :)

Wheres your leans today?

Your attitude on day 1 sucked.
    Abi was acting very straggly.
    I have no leans :(

I'm totally stumped. Hoping something will happen over the next few hours to give us some indication of who to lynch tonight. I do think Oisín needs to make an appearance. Id nearly forgotten he was playing. I'm always suss of people who fly too far under the radar.

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    When was the conversion from scavenging, Tuesday, right. Yesterday there was a trap.

Isn't it better to send individuals out today, if there is a conversion, we know who. Has any item bar the bullet been of any use to the village so far.

The booby trap removal kit could have been but Ewan got it. What your saying about sending individuals is exactly what I was saying all yesterday too

Wendy WW wrote: »
    the cdc place (tv show spoiler)
    blew up in the tv show as well
    but ive no idea if that was planned or not but people got done on the highway plenty of times too its hard to know.

The places called after the mods have led to death, also again dont know if that matters.

Today is a walker day though so any badness will probably be a conversion which is a balls but we are behind the 8 ball

places that correlate to deaths / walker attacks etc on the show are ones that Necro and co are more likely to have gifs available to them for similar actions and therefore might write it that way.

At least thats my hope and that a death on the highway is more likely

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Lynch Day 1

Votes Lynchee No. Of Votes
    Mary WW, Angus WW, Clodagh WW, Barbara WW Patrick WW 4
    Gertrude WW, Winifred WW, Doris WW, Phil WW Brendan WW 4
    Oisin WW, Desmond WW, Conor WW Derry WW 3
    Patrick WW, Brendan WW Angus WW 2
    Wendy WW, Liam WW Clodagh WW 2
    Ewan WW Emily WW 1
    Nigel WW Gertrude WW 1
    Emily WW Mary WW 1
    Derry WW Oisin WW 1

Patrick WW was lynched on the basis of LAST VOTE CAST

Lynch Day 2 Results

Votes Lynchee No. Of Votes
    Nigel WW, Wendy WW, Phil WW, Doris WW, Desmond WW, Conor WW, Clodagh WW, Abigail WW 7
    Ewan WW, Gertrude WW, Henry WW,  Brendan WW, Liam WW, Abigail WW, Henry WW 6
    Oisin WW, Barbara WW Brendan WW 2
    Winifred WW Mary WW 1
    Emily WW Liam WW 1
    Votes for day 1 and 2.

Patrick is good, Abigail was good. (Im also good but only I know that so meh)

I reckon wolves are in the Abigail voters for sure and if we match them with the Patrick voters, I reckon we will have a wolf.

Clodaghs name sticks out here. Also her vote against Abi is very late.

With me knowing Im good, obviously Doris name is another that sticks out.

Conor has voted for a known good two nights in a row too. As did Desmond

Does anyone have any thoughts on the lynch votes at all?

Any thoughts on my thoughts, we need to get some what organised

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Think thats the exact same gif Mary used...

It's the first one that came up on google :p

Does anyone have any thoughts on the lynch votes at all?

Any thoughts on my thoughts, we need to get some what organised

Did Abi ever confirm her prize was lynch immunity? Or was it immunity from death? Must look back and see if the failed shot was this day also.

• Advertisement

Did Abi ever confirm her prize was lynch immunity? Or was it immunity from death? Must look back and see if the failed shot was this day also.

Why does it matter?

Why does it matter?

needs to up the post count and look like a villager you.

on the bright hand side we are sending 4 people whoo havent been on an adventure today in the group and we have not many rvs left.

silver linings right?

on the bright hand side we are sending 4 people whoo havent been on an adventure today in the group and we have not many rvs left.

silver linings right?

What good is a post count though, at this stage substance counts. Gertys post , asking a that question, does nothing to catch a wolf. Me thinks they dont want to commit to pointing a finger.

This was on 27th
    Reeling from the loss of Riona in such horrific fashion, the scavengers took a little while to rest again before heading out towards their next location.

Roads quiet again, they reached the Garden Centre without any issues.

abandoned-garden-center-1a-960x720.jpg

The Garden Centre was pretty much picked clean, all the pretty flowers long since wilted from lack of watering/feeding.

One of the scavengers entered the backroom and pocketed an item without the other noticing.

With the centre otherwise seemingly empty, they decided to leave the forsaken place be.

And this on 28th
    A Shot has been fired...

And embedded in the ground at their own feet.

No one was harmed.

Wonder if Abi won a 24 hour protect and the shot was meant for her and was not a walker trying to use it?

silver linings right?

I don't need to up any post count and can think of better ways of doing it if I did

This was on 27th

And this on 28th

Wonder if Abi won a 24 hour protect and the shot was meant for her and was not a walker trying to use it?

She never confirmed.

How is finding this out relevent though.

She never confirmed.

How is finding this out relevent though.

Because I had assume it failed due to a walker trying to use it but what if it was an evil that was suss of Abi being the seer?

Mods can ye confirm the shot fired was a pisstake

Because I had assume it failed due to a walker trying to use it but what if it was an evil that was suss of Abi being the seer?

Sure you are assuming Abi was targeted.

Or do you know more than you are letting on?

Are you an evil who targeted Abi?

Why would the wolfs try shoot abi and then not munch her if they thought she was the seer.

• Advertisement

Why would the wolfs try shoot abi and then not munch her if they thought she was the seer.

O ya if she had a 24 hour protect anyways not sure why it matters.

Any thoughts on any actual bad people Gertie

Sure you are assuming Abi was targeted.

Or do you know more than you are letting on?

Are you an evil who targeted Abi?

No I didn't target Abi! I am just curious as to who was behind the failed shot

No I didn't target Abi! I am just curious as to who was behind the failed shot

Any reason you don’t think it was Mary? Iirc she had just gotten an item and everyone knew she had been turned into a walker.

I’m on my phone for the next hour and traveling but will try to be about in case I have to update the village if I get an item (in stead of say an axe to the head).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Any reason you don’t think it was Mary? Iirc she had just gotten an item and everyone knew she had been turned into a walker.

I’m on my phone for the next hour and traveling but will try to be about in case I have to update the village if I get an item (in stead of say an axe to the head).

so do you think simon has a kill today?

Emily WW wrote: »
    so do you think simon has a kill today?

I’ve no idea, that’s just how someone died before. Obviously I’m hoping there is no such business going on.

I’ve no idea, that’s just how someone died before. Obviously I’m hoping there is no such business going on.

We shouldn't just wait for the player to reach destinations.

We need to at least get a sense of who we think should be lynched next. Should we get a bullet, we need to be at least organised about who we kill next.

Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Desmond WW
    Doris WW
    Emily WW
    Gertrude WW
    Liam WW
    Nigel WW
    Oisin WW
    Wendy WW

10 left

5 3 2 worst (i think worst)

6 2 2 best (i think)

Brendan WW 136
    Clodagh WW 217
    Desmond WW 39
    Doris WW 104
    Emily WW 61
    Gertrude WW 82
    Liam WW 47
    Nigel WW 133
    Oisin WW 28
    Wendy WW 216

Liam, Emily, Oisin, Desmond just floating through the game. Des so much I forgot to send him to the Intesection

Ha, I had gotten the time mixed up and thought I needed to be around 10m ago to see what happened, should be back at a computer by the time of my adventure hopefully

• Advertisement

Brendan WW 136
    Clodagh WW 217
    Desmond WW 39
    Doris WW 104
    Emily WW 61
    Gertrude WW 82
    Liam WW 47
    Nigel WW 133
    Oisin WW 28
    Wendy WW 216

Liam, Emily, Oisin, Desmond just floating through the game. Des so much I forgot to send him to the Intesection

In the last game, Wendy was a evil and she was barely active. Did enough to get by and was only caught by accident.

Advertisement