Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Conor was killed last night and he was pretty high on Liam I think so thats a possibility I will look at this posts more in debt later

Oisin may be veering towards a mod kill at this stage.

So if we focus on who may have been the original walker and the 3 (i hope) original wolfs is probably the best bet

O wait my numbers are wrong from earlier, there is at least 3 walkers now yes?

Can someone re read todays kill was there deffo 2 conversions like 1 is a slam dunk yes the other is slightly ambiguous

just looked at the phrasing of both days at its the same. on the waker days..

So we are

4 3 3

or

5 2 3

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Wendy WW wrote: »

So we are

4 3 3

or

5 2 3

I didnt notice that. Yes I agree it appears one conversion took place then it goes onto say a bitten player has joined the walkers.

Its not clear if 1 or 2 were converted.

• Advertisement

So we are

4 3 3

or

5 2 3

If two converted happened its also possible two wolves got converted.

wolfs ye would want to start working on that walker problem instead of taking out villagers ye need them all dead to win and there are 3 now, any more slips and its game walkers

Brendan WW wrote: »
    If two converted happened its also possible two wolves got converted.

O **** if we got super lucky good point

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

giphy.gif

Conor was killed last night and he was pretty high on Liam I think so thats a possibility I will look at this posts more in debt later

Oisin may be veering towards a mod kill at this stage.

So if we focus on who may have been the original walker and the 3 (i hope) original wolfs is probably the best bet

I'll have a look back at that now but I don't him being high on me from what I saw yesterday.

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    I'll have a look back at that now but I don't him being high on me from what I saw yesterday.

So please provide 3 names who you believe to be most likely to be wolves and why.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Posts by Ewan mentioning other players

Mentions Winifred and Emily as potential walkers

Plays devils advocate with Patrick, could be that he didn't suspect him of being a walker. All his posts were about the walkers. It's a good way to hide, you are looking to take out baddies so it's a cover you can use when you're the other baddies.

Unsure whether he was backtracking on the two girls but it doesn't read like that and more he was working it out in his head

Metnions Liam here and Henry being potential Rick.

He ISOs Liam and then puts him top of his FFA

One sentence and he doubts whether he's a walker? Too easy no?

If they had something to hide?

Liam gets moved to the bottom of the FFA with two confirmed non wolves now at the top. It could be that he distanced himself but had mentioned him before so as to say well I was looking into him at one point. Seems awfully flimsy reasoning for having him top suspect to dropping him to third so quickly.

Thoughts anyone? Liam has been laying down much the same that Henry was as I remember the similarities when I read over there posts which leads me to believe he is roled and possibly a wolf laying low.

So Ewan as a wolf thinks that I may be a walker and then this gets downgraded to probably not Rick and then we find one walker in the four, find that Abigail is the seer and that Ewan is a wolf. That brings us to me, the last of the four. If you think there was a second wolf in the group of four it has to be me. I can tell you you are wrong on that front.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

i'll share my findings later and if i survive the days activities :eek:

So Ewan as a wolf thinks that I may be a walker and then this gets downgraded to probably not Rick and then we find one walker in the four, find that Abigail is the seer and that Ewan is a wolf. That brings us to me, the last of the four. If you think there was a second wolf in the group of four it has to be me. I can tell you you are wrong on that front.

Oh ok, we shall leave it there so. :rolleyes:

Seriously though Ewans comments are worth much, she was an evil an evils lie.

Night 0 | Security | Munched
    | Gabriel WW | Gabriel WW
    | Winifred WW
    | Emily WW |

So night 0 we have three chosen for security and one of the three dies. Winifred was good. It's possible Emily is a wolf and the wolves decided to try curry some favour early on by munching within the three.

Day 1 | Scavengers | Location | Item | Action | Lynched
    | Henry WW | Army Barracks | Map | | Patrick WW
    | Riona WW | Forum Tavern | | Riona WW killed
    | Abigail WW | Garden Centre | Item pocketed

Night 1 | Security | Munched | Vig
    | Liam WW | Angus WW | Derry WW
    | Angus WW | | | Mary WW
    | Ewan WW |

This is where it gets interesting. Henry was converted which suggests that the remaining walker is outside the six chosen for scavenger/security duty. The only possible person left is me and I'm not the walker. Now Angus is munched and Angus is within the group of six. The wolves didn't have to do this because Ewan was chosen. They could have killed outside the group but didn't. This lends credence to the idea that they had done the very same thing before with Emily.

Day 2 | Scavengers | Location | Item | Action | Lynched | Converted
    | Doris WW | Parliament | | | Henry WW | Henry WW
    | Wendy WW | Greasy Diner | Item pocketed | Mary WW shot
    | Barbara WW |
    | Mary WW | Claras Camp | Item pocketed | Shot fired/failed | | Mary WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Lynch Day 1

Votes Lynchee No. Of Votes
    Mary WW, Angus WW, Clodagh WW, Barbara WW Patrick WW 4
    Gertrude WW, Winifred WW, Doris WW, Phil WW Brendan WW 4
    Oisin WW, Desmond WW, Conor WW Derry WW 3
    Patrick WW, Brendan WW Angus WW 2
    Wendy WW, Liam WW Clodagh WW 2
    Ewan WW Emily WW 1
    Nigel WW Gertrude WW 1
    Emily WW Mary WW 1
    Derry WW Oisin WW 1

Patrick WW was lynched on the basis of LAST VOTE CAST
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Lynch Day 2 Results

Votes Lynchee No. Of Votes
    Nigel WW, Wendy WW, Phil WW, Doris WW, Desmond WW, Conor WW, Clodagh WW, Abigail WW 7
    Ewan WW, Gertrude WW, Henry WW,  Brendan WW, Liam WW, Abigail WW, Henry WW 6
    Oisin WW, Barbara WW Brendan WW 2
    Winifred WW Mary WW 1
    Emily WW Liam WW 1

Ewans vote for Emily on day 1 and we know Patrick was good. Based off this, and knowing Patrick and Myself are good, it doesnt appear a wolf pile on occurred.

Knowing Abigail and Henry were not wolves (a seer and a walker), no pile on occurred day 2 either.

Id wager the wolves split there votes nicely.

Ewan went with Emily and Abigail.

Theres many ways you could look at potential wolves. From my POV, Desmond Clodagh and Doris all voted for known goodies on these days.

My gut tells me a wolf is in those 3. Desmond being the lowest poster would get my vote

For some reason Liam's account can do colours so these colours are just from Conor's work. Ewan voted for Emily here. The wolves probably didn't know each other here. So what can be taken from it.

Day 1 | Lynch Results
    Patrick WW | Mary WW, Angus WW, Clodagh WW, Barbara WW |
    Brendan WW | Gertrude WW, Winifred WW, Doris WW, Phil WW |
    Angus WW | Patrick WW, Brendan WW |
    Clodagh WW | Wendy WW, Liam WW |
    Emily WW | Ewan WW |
    Gertrude WW | Nigel WW |
    Mary WW | Emily WW |
    Oisin WW | Derry WW |

Day 2 | Lynch Results
    Abigail WW | Nigel WW, Wendy WW, Phil WW, Doris WW, Desmond WW, Conor WW, Clodagh WW |
    Henry WW| Ewan WW, Gertrude WW, Henry WW, Brendan WW, Liam WW, Abigail WW |
    Brendan WW | Oisin WW, Barbara WW |
    Mary WW | Winifred WW |
    Liam WW | Emily WW |

I think the wolves would be forced to choose within the group of six/three chosen because if they didn't then they be giving up that they were in the six and potentially be revealing themselves. Either that, or to through us off the scent is why Angus was munched. I'm backing Emily as a wolf for the same reason at the start.

I think the wolves would be forced to choose within the group of six/three chosen because if they didn't then they be giving up that they were in the six and potentially be revealing themselves. Either that, or to through us off the scent is why Angus was munched. I'm backing Emily as a wolf for the same reason at the start.

or the 3 chosen originally were all innocent.

i'll take my lynching if it helps resolve stuff

Emily WW wrote: »
    or the 3 chosen originally were all innocent.

i'll take my lynching if it helps resolve stuff

Dont act the martar, we dont need any more villagers lynched. Instead of saying Im good and willing to die, try figure out whos bad instead.

Who are you voting for tonight and why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Nigel WW has chosen to visit Young Guns Daycare Centre.

stringio.jpg?1414025416

Within, thankfully, it appears that no children had been present when the apocalypse rained down upon them. There is a cache of food and snacks largely unspoiled in the kitchen. No-one visits daycare centres it seems!

Searching further into the building Nigel manages to force the door of the manager's office open. Nothing really of relevance in here, though he does break open a sealed locker and finds an item which may be useful.

After a thorough search of the building he hears a number of walkers shambling close by so he beats a hasty retreat before he can be seen.

Nigel lives and gains an item.

So Nigel, anything you wanna share?

Also Nigel being unharmed raises the chances that the interstate is bad news for those travelling to it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

:)

Dont act the martar, we dont need any more villagers lynched. Instead of saying Im good and willing to die, try figure out whos bad instead.

Who are you voting for tonight and why?

dunno yet. i reckon there is something on the analysis liam did so might try to expand on that knowing i'm good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

ok So looks like I’m going on an adventure too

I see as a village we’re still engaging in discussion instead of people just making decisions for us all

;)
    Af3F.gif

Nigel WW wrote: »
    ;)
    Af3F.gif

Be ****ing rationale with an bullets, we cant afford a mis-fire.

Either be sure or dont use it.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    ok So looks like I’m going on an adventure too

I see as a village we’re still engaging in discussion instead of people just making decisions for us all

Your two votes Clodagh dont look great in hindsight for day 1 and 2, care to explain?

• Advertisement

Be ****ing rationale with an bullets, we cant afford a mis-fire.

Either be sure or dont use it.

If say you had to shoot, Who would you be shooting?

Advertisement