Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    If say you had to shoot, Who would you be shooting?

Id vote of my interpreation of the lynch votes from night 1 and 2.

Doris, Clodagh, Desmond all 3 voted for known goodies on both nights.

Desmond being the lowest poster would get my bullet.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Id vote of my interpreation of the lynch votes from night 1 and 2.

Doris, Clodagh, Desmond all 3 voted for known goodies on both nights.

Desmond being the lowest poster would get my bullet.

That being said, Im not sure about Desmonds guilt. Id be warey of shooting anyone so rashly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Clodagh? Emily? you seemed to be about after my smiley face and the news I got something, would have thought you would have been interested in the news. Unless you are discussing it elsewhere of course.

What say you, who would you shoot if you had to?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Your two votes Clodagh dont look great in hindsight for day 1 and 2, care to explain?

What’s to explain. Te abi vote I switched late because of the misfire making me think abi couldn’t use her prize. Up to that point is been on Henry on the basis that he’d been keeping his head down and was possibly the original walker. I didn’t expect rick would ha e gone out. I pretty much explained that at the time.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    just looked at the phrasing of both days at its the same. on the waker days..

So we are

4 3 3

or

5 2 3

Looking at this and although neither set of numbers is anywhere near confirmed are we likely looking at about as many bad as good players left?

I mean from the above it is either: 4 good vs 6 bad (split over two teams) or 5 good vs 5 bad (split over two teams)

personally I'd be more inclined to go with the latter.

so if I was taking a shot it'd be at least a 50/50 chance. Better in fact as I would not be shooting myself for sure. Correct?

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    What’s to explain. Te abi vote I switched late because of the misfire making me think abi couldn’t use her prize. Up to that point is been on Henry on the basis that he’d been keeping his head down and was possibly the original walker. I didn’t expect rick would ha e gone out. I pretty much explained that at the time.

Well you voted for two now known goodies,

Can you elaborate on why you voted Abigail a bit more?

Who makes it to your FFA today?

Who would you convert if you were the OG walker this morning?

Clodagh? Emily? you seemed to be about after my smiley face and the news I got something, would have thought you would have been interested in the news. Unless you are discussing it elsewhere of course.

What say you, who would you shoot if you had to?

Nope Nigel, apart from this morning I haven’t been around until I posted again in the last little while- not how I’d planned it, RL has caught up with me. I’m skimmed on today’s events so reasonably up to speed. Bullet wise I answered Wendy last night on my thoughts.

Looking at this and although neither set of numbers is anywhere near confirmed are we likely looking at about as many bad as good players left?

I mean from the above it is either: 4 good vs 6 bad (split over two teams) or 5 good vs 5 bad (split over two teams)

personally I'd be more inclined to go with the latter.

so if I was taking a shot it'd be at least a 50/50 chance. Better in fact as I would not be shooting myself for sure. Correct?

A misfire really kills us though. Extremely hard to come back from if you hit a villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Unless you have a good target Nigel or have multiple bullet, best wait till we see if someone will be converted today. That is why I think we should be sending players out solo

Also, if there is no conversion, could we assume the players we send are already walkers? I wonder would there be a failed conversion post by the mods, probably not?

• Advertisement

Why I voted for abi? I’d been trying to figure what her play was. Her wimp WOLF stuff made me wonder if she was the seer and hence I’d steered away. Then there was the misfire and Phil pointed out that might be a feature of the zombies. Abi not revealing that prize felt funny in that context and I changed vote pretty much after one of the time Phil made that point about abi. Don’t know if that any clearer

This is something I've been wondering. Do you think they got to choose?

If I had to plump for someone as a possible intended convert maybe I'd go Doris as she had a little cred from how she used a previous item and was not riling anyone up, staying under the radar well.

On who I’d convert, I’d probably go for someone like Emily. Reasonably active and not getting fingers pointed at her. Of course that could also be a baddie playing a role well so I probably need to do an iso there. Someone made a point yesterday that it feels like only half the people are playing and that feels about right. Quite a few players don’t seem to be attracting attention

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Unless you have a good target Nigel or have multiple bullet, best wait till we see if someone will be converted today. That is why I think we should be sending players out solo

and what if I had?

:pac:

Wouldn't mind hearing from Wendy first, if anyone is a villager for me now its the uncountered vig who shot someone today.

and what if I had?

:pac:

Wouldn't mind hearing from Wendy first, if anyone is a villager for me now its the uncountered vig who shot someone today.

My point being now, an item has been found, one of the other 2 location are likely to be targeted by the walkers and/or wolves, who knows. But there is probably no more items. Sending the most likely baddies solo is the only approach now imo.

A gun is the best item to find, its not something you can hind once you announce it, doesn't matter if you are good or bad.

My point being now, an item has been found, one of the other 2 location are likely to be targeted by the walkers and/or wolves, who knows. But there is probably no more items. Sending the most likely baddies solo is the only approach now imo.

A gun is the best item to find, its not something you can hind once you announce it, doesn't matter if you are good or bad.

How that relate to having multiple bullets? I put you saying unless I have multiple bullets in bold when responding to you.

How that relate to having multiple bullets? I put you saying unless I have multiple bullets in bold when responding to you.

It doesn't just airing my opinion. The more bullets the better, but use them on the consensus of everyone or else we can't trust you.

It doesn't just airing my opinion. The more bullets the better, but use them on the consensus of everyone or else we can't trust you.

People won't trust me anyway unless I kill a baddie with them (and even then some baddies will claim I could be bussing) and if I mis fire well the village is screwed so me on the or else you won't trust me comment.

Gone very quiet in here. Almost like something scared people away from posting
    rxrLYff.gif

Nigel, shooting a baddie will not gain you trust, as we still have 2 bad teams

• Advertisement

Nigel, shooting a baddie will not gain you trust, as we still have 2 bad teams

My point was essentially that people would not trust me (or anyone for that matter) even if I killed a good. I'm not too worried about your trust though, just if you have any ideas for who is the most likely bad

That said im not sure if one of the teams can use items

People won't trust me anyway unless I kill a baddie with them (and even then some baddies will claim I could be bussing) and if I mis fire well the village is screwed so me on the or else you won't trust me comment.

meant to say

*so meh on the or else you won't trust me comment.

We are on D4 and seemingly nobody is able to put forward arguements for people being wolfy when have the village are probably bad!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

meant to say

*so meh on the or else you won't trust me comment.

We are on D4 and seemingly nobody is able to put forward arguements for people being wolfy when have the village are probably bad!

liam did some good analysis. have a read of that - what are your thoughts on it? as i said previously, i'm gonna do something similar later on this evening.

Emily WW wrote: »
    liam did some good analysis. have a read of that - what are your thoughts on it? as i said previously, i'm gonna do something similar later on this evening.

You mean where he concludes Emily (you) is a wolf? That's what your referencing as good analysis?
    Liam WW wrote: »
    I think the wolves would be forced to choose within the group of six/three chosen because if they didn't then they be giving up that they were in the six and potentially be revealing themselves. Either that, or to through us off the scent is why Angus was munched. I'm backing Emily as a wolf for the same reason at the start.

You mean where he concludes Emily (you) is a wolf? That's what your referencing as good analysis?

the concept is very good, just the conclusion is wrong, hence me gonna expand on that later knowing i'm good :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Boooooom

Please shoot a baddie :D

Not really sure how to take this though.

Like I've 4 sent off somewhere, anytime limit on the gun.

First thoughts for me would be Desmond I think coasting through the game.

But I've to read up on the work people have done since ive been away

Boooooom

Please shoot a baddie :D

Not really sure how to take this though.

Like I've 4 sent off somewhere, anytime limit on the gun.

First thoughts for me would be Desmond I think coasting through the game.

But I've to read up on the work people have done since ive been away

What a great idea that was, if there is a conversion, could you tell us who it is please?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

What a great idea that was, if there is a conversion, could you tell us who it is please?

I must have missed your thoughts on what to do with going to locations?

I've no idea what to do, like Nigel I trust no one really bar myself.

I sent people off who I thought were likely wolfs, so a wolf swap to a walker is a win for me.

As wolfs will have a better idea who there players are, and they have to start killing walkers now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Mod Note:

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, those going to Interstate 50 will now arrive at 3.30pm.

Apologies for the inconvenience

• Advertisement

I must have missed your thoughts on what to do with going to locations?

I've no idea what to do, like Nigel I trust no one really bar myself.

I sent people off who I thought were likely wolfs, so a wolf swap to a walker is a win for me.

As wolfs will have a better idea who there players are, and they have to start killing walkers now

i thought the wolves were meant to keep their ID secret cos they can be converted

Advertisement