Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    i thought the wolves were meant to keep their ID secret cos they can be converted

Im guessing they have but, someone may have shared for reasons, someone may have slipped, they also might know due to posting levels who is likely a converted wolf, if there is one converted.

They know more then I do, so its our best bet,

Again if people have ideas for locations im all ears.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Boooooom

Please shoot a baddie :D

Not really sure how to take this though.

Like I've 4 sent off somewhere, anytime limit on the gun.

First thoughts for me would be Desmond I think coasting through the game.

But I've to read up on the work people have done since ive been away

Well I wanna shoot a baddie, no time limit but I'm never here late and dunno if I want to leave things till tomorrow but I'm not rushing either (would have already shot if that was the case).

I'd kind of agree about Des but he's here now, hopefully he can prove you wrong with some great insight.
    I must have missed your thoughts on what to do with going to locations?

I've no idea what to do, like Nigel I trust no one really bar myself.

I sent people off who I thought were likely wolfs, so a wolf swap to a walker is a win for me.

As wolfs will have a better idea who there players are, and they have to start killing walkers now

So happy now that I jumped in when I did. Yeah people don't trust it of course but its better than the people you didn't trust being sent out to get a gun with bullets to fire.

Looks like there will be some developments sooner than anticipated now anyway, with the next local being moved up. Hopefully that doesn't mean they will find some protection or something as I thought i'd have more time to look back over stuff (haven't exactly been free the past hour or two despite posting looking for opinions).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Who would I have converted yesterday if I was a wolf? Wendy hadn't claimed by the bite time, otherwise she would have been a prime candidate. Although maybe not because once she didn't kill anyone it would be clear it was her. I'd have been tempted by Brendan if I'm honest, they had a bit of heat early no but have since been less in the spotlight. I'd have been less likely to go for someone with no votes on them at all because that might be a bit obvious.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Who would I have converted yesterday if I was a wolf? Wendy hadn't claimed by the bite time, otherwise she would have been a prime candidate. Although maybe not because once she didn't kill anyone it would be clear it was her. I'd have been tempted by Brendan if I'm honest, they had a bit of heat early no but have since been less in the spotlight. I'd have been less likely to go for someone with no votes on them at all because that might be a bit obvious.

I agree with me being an ideal candidate. Id fit the bill, as would others though.

Desmond stheory on shooting within the Interstate 50 group is a good idea. However if Des is an evil, Desmond would know that his buddies arent in that group and thus its a great suggestion for a baddie.

Odds are theres 1 of each evil team in there.

Nigel holding off on his kill has made me lean good. Id suspect an evil to be more trigger happy and would use any justification to fire.

I also think Des was a good option for convert was he even being mentioned yesterday. Oisin would be a no for me as he had some heat and could be a mod kill, looking more likely by the hour.

Emily also a possible one under little or no scrutiny.

Conor an option so that would be nice, not sure how the conversion kill mechanic would work though, like would we be told if he was converted then killed, or would they have said the conversion failed its possible. I've no idea on that.

Clodagh if not already bad was only getting heat for me yesterday and im a loose cannon so would likely be ignored.

Brendan also a good option, would love to know if walkers cant use items as it'd clear Nigel as a walker once the gun fires

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I agree with me being an ideal candidate. Id fit the bill, as would others though.

Desmond stheory on shooting within the Interstate 50 group is a good idea. However if Des is an evil, Desmond would know that his buddies arent in that group and thus its a great suggestion for a baddie.

Odds are theres 1 of each evil team in there.

Nigel holding off on his kill has made me lean good. Id suspect an evil to be more trigger happy and would use any justification to fire.

Bren we dont know if the wolfs shared names its doubtfull they did

Conor an option so that would be nice, not sure how the conversion kill mechanic would work though, like would we be told if he was converted then killed, or would they have said the conversion failed its possible. I've no idea on that.

This happens more than it should,

Conor is dead.

This happens more than it should,

Conor is dead.

We have been told that mary was NRV then a walker... so if Conor was converted we would be told upon his death

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Well I wanna shoot a baddie, no time limit but I'm never here late and dunno if I want to leave things till tomorrow but I'm not rushing either (would have already shot if that was the case).

I'd kind of agree about Des but he's here now, hopefully he can prove you wrong with some great insight.

So happy now that I jumped in when I did. Yeah people don't trust it of course but its better than the people you didn't trust being sent out to get a gun with bullets to fire.

Looks like there will be some developments sooner than anticipated now anyway, with the next local being moved up. Hopefully that doesn't mean they will find some protection or something as I thought i'd have more time to look back over stuff (haven't exactly been free the past hour or two despite posting looking for opinions).

Wendy could be a wolf who had a gun, sending villagers of to save wolves.
    Who was the other trusted player, wini was it?
    Or you could wait for a conversion.

Dont just shoot into the crowd.

Bren we dont know if the wolfs shared names its doubtfull they did

I see the point but we dont know.

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »

If I HAD to shoot Id shoot you, Clo or Doris...... you first based off your low post count.

They will be my FFA.

I wonder what the chances of Oisin being modkilled are. Don't neccesarily want to waste a shot on him although he could as easily be bad as a few others

I wonder what the chances of Oisin being modkilled are. Don't neccesarily want to waste a shot on him although he could as easily be bad as a few others

No post or vote today is a modkill per the rules but it also may **** the village as he more then likely a villa but I wouldn't be shooting him.

Would walkers choose to convert someone who is a flight risk? If he was a wolf I think he would be voting, did he miss a vote last night?

Wouldnt be high on my list for a bullet.

We had an odd (or even, I forget stuff, sue me) night vig already revealed so it makes sense there would be another and we have had no counter claim in the past day and a player was shot.

Right now I'm kind of sus of yourself, emily & clodagh and think Doris might have been the best conversion target but dunno if they got to choose. That said I also don't feel strong enough on those names to shoot someone right now and don't like how quiet Oisin is.

Going to wait and see what happens in a few minutes first.

No post or vote today is a modkill per the rules but it also may **** the village as he more then likely a villa but I wouldn't be shooting him.
    Would walkers choose to convert someone who is a flight risk? If he was a wolf I think he would be voting, did he miss a vote last night?

Not planning on shooting him but also not sure the walkers got to pick their convert.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Clodagh WW, Emily WW, Oisin WW and Gertrude WW have been sent to visit Interstate 50

7123103177_1bfacc484f_b.jpg

They search the deserted cars, discovering some blankets to keep them warm at night. Another discovers empty Monster cans - Doctor flavoured, of course. The third discovers some windscreen wash. The fourth locates something for everyone's use...

Gertrude WW has discovered a trap disarm kit.

To use the disarm kit simply type in bold on thread the location you wish to use it for. This can only be done by the possessor of the kit.

That concludes today's scavenging.

Lynch at 9pm.

Yesterdays that happened today was random, I'd say, this morning was a choice, my best guess

I'd consider that a win tbh :D

So most likely there is a trap at the next location but you will need Gert on your side if you want to send people to probable death there as she controls the trap disarm kit.

Otherwise no change really

• Advertisement

No scavenging done for the day

#ffa gun

Gertrude
    Desmond

If you want to take votes that is Nigel

No scavenging done for the day

Boo was used to getting 3 locations in a day and had a plan for how the 3rd (in my mind most likely booby trapped) location could swing things back the villages way.

and yeah I'm happy for people to throw out names for bullets, might put more stock in some peoples votes though as for example atm I think your on the level but can't say that for most. Not sure why I left Gert off my currently suss list either as I actually voted for her yesterday (only non Ewan vote as I was offline when the whole Ewan/Abi thing got concluded).

Evils have just the same chance of missing a vote as village.

#ffa gun

Gertrude
    Desmond

If you want to take votes that is Nigel

Why would you shoot gertie when he has a trap disarm kit?

My vote is to keep the bullet and only shoot if you are confident Nigel.

Id vote between Desmond and Clo.

Desmond has been a bit decent since returning so my vote goes to Clo. But Im honestly not sure either are evil.

Evils have just the same chance of missing a vote as village.

Not really. Your team mate will insist you get a vote in, he had all day.
    If you are a nrv there is less pressure on you.

Not really. Your team mate will insist you get a vote in, he had all day.
    If you are a nrv there is less pressure on you.

If Oisin had real life things and couldnt get online, then what?

If Oisin had real life things and couldnt get online, then what?

Sure Im not saying its impossible, Im saying it less likely. I'm working on odds here. He is less likely to be a baddie is all Im saying. But thats just my opinion.

• Advertisement

I suggest an FFA for the bullet.

We each pick 3 names and why and the one with most votes gets the bullet?

Fair?

Advertisement