Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Sure Im not saying its impossible, Im saying it less likely. I'm working on odds here. He is less likely to be a baddie is all Im saying. But thats just my opinion.

Im saying hes just as likely.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I suggest an FFA for the bullet.

We each pick 3 names and why and the one with most votes gets the bullet?

Fair?

If your doing this I'd say an hour and a half from now it should be done. a) cos im never here late and b) so that there can be time to focus on the lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Fair?

3 is too many and open to manipulation for a team of 3 wolfs for me, 2 might even be too many maybe I should have only said 1 but for me 3 is too many

My vote is to keep the bullet and only shoot if you are confident Nigel.

Id vote between Desmond and Clo.

Desmond has been a bit decent since returning so my vote goes to Clo. But Im honestly not sure either are evil.

Fair?

Not a huge fan of this quick flip des, also not a fan of the 3 person suggestion with highest person getting the person being shot very open to manipulation as I already said.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Not a huge fan of this quick flip des, also not a fan of the 3 person suggestion with highest person getting the person being shot very open to manipulation as I already said.

Well FFAs have been widley used before, why the sudden problem with me suggesting it?

I think the 3 names brings in more info, which could be useful should we hit a baddie (If we hit a goodie we are screwed).

What quick flip are you not a fan of? Be specific

• Advertisement

Well FFAs have been widley used before, why the sudden problem with me suggesting it?

I think the 3 names brings in more info, which could be useful should we hit a baddie (If we hit a goodie we are screwed).

What quick flip are you not a fan of? Be specific

Just you went from not using it to using it in opinion.

As I said 3 person with shooting the top is more easily manipulated and easy for people to just throw names onto.

I'd go 1 or 2 or maybe even be happy with Nigel to go but thats a lot of trust put onto Nigel but we are behind the 8 ball anyways soooooooo

*shrugs*

As I said 3 person with shooting the top is more easily manipulated and easy for people to just throw names onto.

I'd go 1 or 2 or maybe even be happy with Nigel to go but thats a lot of trust put onto Nigel but we are behind the 8 ball anyways soooooooo

*shrugs*

Well it'd be well meaning for surebut yeah it does not seem like anyone is going to be certain on any shot but I think it may be a risk worth taking as the village are struggling here unless I am massively reading this wrong (obviously we are not 100% sure on the numbers).

*shrugs*

Well I prefer the info it may bring should we hit a baddie.

When it comes to lynch we are essentially voting who to kill, if we get a consensus from most people by the time Nigel suggested I think we should shoot who ever is top.

My 3 Names are Clodagh, Desmond or Doris.

If you want me to pick a name I shall.

As I said previously, as the day has gone on Ive warmed to Nigel being good.

I believe if he was a walker or a wolf, he'd have shot by now. His caution gives me good vibes.

Do whats best Nigel.

I kinda want Nigel to fire the gun, as today is the walkers day, so I'm thinking (ive no idea really) they might know where traps and items are on there day.

Which is why Rick was so important as he controlled who went scavenging.

Given Walkers are mindless zombies they may not (again no idea) be able to use the items, so if Nigel fires a gun and it fails he is a walker (high likelyhood)

We do know a gun failed before but unsure of the reason but it was most likely Mary a known converted Walker.

So nigel firing might just clear him of being a walker.

If it fails we leave him to the wolfs.

Sounds like some sort of plan at least

• Advertisement

I kinda want Nigel to fire the gun, as today is the walkers day, so I'm thinking (ive no idea really) they might know where traps and items are on there day.

Given Walkers are mindless zombies they may not (again no idea) be able to use the items, so if Nigel fires a gun and it fails he is a walker (high likelyhood)

We do know a gun failed before but unsure of the reason but it was most likely Mary a known converted Walker.

tbh I've been saying myself that I don't think that the walkers can use items. Mary being converted getting an item and then a failed shot immediately happening to me suggests this. If others think the same this should clear me of being a walker for them but I can't guarantee hitting a baddie, hopeful though

Des - Myself, Wendy and Brendan have all named you as a potential gunshot victum

If this was to come to pass, what would be your last words? who would you want looked into more? who if you had to pick someone is a wolf/walker?
    giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I log on to be here for 5pm and see I missed the trip! The trap disarm kit is useless at the moment until we can scavenge again so we cna use it tomorrow if I am still here.

Good to see we got something useful on Nigel's trip though!

The gun failed on tuesday for 2 reason either Abigal had a 24 hour protect and never told us (possible as she didn't tell us much) or the converted walker had a gun and couldnt use it.

But if the converted walker couldnt use it, would it even be Mod announced. I've no idea.

Not sure Abigal was a target to be killed that day though as she was up for the lynch and hadn't come out with much info.

It was most likely Doris who had a gun and was going to shoot Mary.

Which would clear Doris of being the origional walker but not one of the converts though

**** my brain :(

Im unsure of the mechanics of a walker beyond they recruit instead of kill.

Its unclear how Marys kill failed for if it was Marys at all.
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    A Shot has been fired...

And embedded in the ground at their own feet.

No one was harmed.

Mary post after the shot fired (post presumably before WWGM posted) stated to Doris that she'll miss her. Safe to assume Mary tried and failed Doris. Why it failed is unclear.

Could have been a protection from BG, they could of hit Abi who had some sort of protection (we know she avoided lynching but thats all we know for sure.)

Marys failed shot in my opinion was directed at Doris and failed as she was a walker. But Im not certain about it.

So if Nigel successful shoots Im more happy to put him in the not a walker pile. If he shoots a wolf, I am happy to consider him village.

I log on to be here for 5pm and see I missed the trip! The trap disarm kit is useless at the moment until we can scavenge again so we cna use it tomorrow if I am still here.

Good to see we got something useful on Nigel's trip though!

So if you had to use that useful something who would you use it on?

The gun failed on tuesday for 2 reason either Abigal had a 24 hour protect and never told us (possible as she didn't tell us much) or the converted walker had a gun and couldnt use it.

But if the converted walker couldnt use it, would it even be Mod announced. I've no idea.

Not sure Abigal was a target to be killed that day though as she was up for the lynch and hadn't come out with much info.

It was most likely Doris who had a gun and was going to shoot Mary.

Which would clear Doris of being the origional walker but not one of the converts though

**** my brain :(
    Doris could still be a wolf, but yes Id agree shes not an OG walker. Anyone can be a walker concert now. Nigel is the only one that can most likely prove hes not.

Im happy for Nigel to shoot in order to prove himself. Hopefully he hits a baddie.

So if we get Gertie to use her item and it gets mod confirmed on thread after Nigel gun is confirmed we could possibly clear her of being a walker and she would be a wolf or villager

Nigel should go somewhere tomorrow and Gerty should use the disarmer on Nigels destination tomorrow.

So if we get Gertie to use her item and it gets mod confirmed on thread after Nigel gun is confirmed we could possibly clear her of being a walker and she would be a wolf or villager

That makes sense.

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    Lee-Dying-The-Walking-Dead-Game-Gif.gif

This is Marys post directed at Doris around the time the kill failed.

She tried to take Doris out and failed is my opinion.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    So if you had to use that useful something who would you use it on?

I would go for Emily / Clodagh as Emily pops up now and again to post, saying she will look at things again later and Clodagh has gone from being a prolific posted to not being around much.

That could be a plan, there was no trap activated today so it must be in the last location. We could untrap that location and visit it tomorrow.

OK Im happy for nigel to shoot hopefully hit a baddy we get gertie to lay the trap and take it from there.

Nigel should go somewhere tomorrow and Gerty should use the disarmer on Nigels destination tomorrow.

Or we can go with this if everyone is happy for Nigel to go. I have no problem with it.

I would go for Emily / Clodagh as Emily pops up now and again to post, saying she will look at things again later and Clodagh has gone from being a prolific posted to not being around much.

That could be a plan, there was no trap activated today so it must be in the last location. We could untrap that location and visit it tomorrow.

Can you try untrap it now?

Would that even be possible?

Or we can go with this if everyone is happy for Nigel to go. I have no problem with it.

Ill wait for Nigel to shoot first

I don't see why not but we can wait if people want so we don't risk losing it?

Let Nigel go I reckon, and then we let Gertie try untrap the last place and see

I guess it doesn't matter who goes first

• Advertisement

Obviously that'd be nice in terms of proving your not a walker but should we not think about the possibility of not using your item on that location and sending dodgy people there seeing as we believe it is booby trapped?

Advertisement