Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    We need to think this through.

IF the walkers got to convert last night then there’s a 50/50 chance that Emily or Winifred was converted.

IF the walkers were able to convert outside of those 2 it still leaves either Emily or Winifred as an original Walker.

IF IF IF the walkers didn’t get a conversion last night we are possibly sacrificing an innocent

This is correct so I assume they didn't get a convert. They will get one tonight, n1 and then all the odd nights from then on. This is a guess but based on the unfairness if they got a convert n0.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Well now we have a couple of hours to mull over the next location.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I say Barracks and then Tavern for a nice cold pint

I agree, I want the tavern too! Garden centre sounds dull, mind you we could make a fertiliser bomb or something. Anyone good connections with the RA?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I know people are trying to break the op down into small steps but could someone lead me on baby steps because I'm as confused as I was when I started reading earlier?

Which part has you confused chief?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Patrick, just fire up any questions you have

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Tavern: rubbing alcohol maybe? Pints maybe?

Garden centre: Fertiliser maybe? garden tools (shears, scissors etc) maybe?

When we visit the barracks we'll know if the locations are related to possible items/tools (i.e ammunition in barracks) or just flavour.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Which part has you confused chief?
    Pretty much all of it,

So the Saviour are pretty much the equivalent of the wolves
    Rick would seem to be some kind of village elder
    Walkers are ? Wolves that can infect you?

Pretty much all of it,

So the Saviour are pretty much the equivalent of the wolves
    Rick would seem to be some kind of village elder
    Walkers are ? Wolves that can infect you?

Pretty much.

Don't see where you are confused tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I realize it not set in stone but personally I’d be surprised if we didn’t get some notification of a conversion

I was just about to post the same thing, I've only seen a conversion once but it was announced on thread. I'd imagine we see a conversion tonite

So if Negan wasn't in the first 6 chosen then that convert will be in those people. We pretty much know the wolves are going to munch within the 6 because they would be giving us information if they went outside of it. So they'll have a good shot of hitting the convert.

If we are rotating the two groups then we should keep an eye on someone who lasts too long

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I know people are trying to break the op down into small steps but could someone lead me on baby steps because I'm as confused as I was when I started reading earlier?

giphy.gif

Wolf

So we're agreed to hold off on selecting the second location until we've visited the barracks?

I think that makes the most sense.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I'd be very surprised if the walkers got a convert N0 to be honest seeing as the village got nothing.

It would obviously depend in which phase they get to convert but seeing as there were only 3 in the firing line this morning (security) then it would seemed very unfair if 2 of them were killed/converted before the village got a chance to do anything.

If there is no announcement this time tomorrow then we should assume that conversion on not made public

Henry WW wrote: »
    So we're agreed to hold off on selecting the second location until we've visited the barracks?

I agree too. There's nothing to be gained by announcing it early I wouldn't have thought

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I was just about to post the same thing, I've only seen a conversion once but it was announced on thread. I'd imagine we see a conversion tonite

So if Negan wasn't in the first 6 chosen then that convert will be in those people. We pretty much know the wolves are going to munch within the 6 because they would be giving us information if they went outside of it. So they'll have a good shot of hitting the convert.

If we are rotating the two groups then we should keep an eye on someone who lasts too long

I don't get this point re Negan? How would the walkers know if Negan was in those 6?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I agree we will have more information after 1pm so we see then

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I'd be very surprised if the walkers got a convert N0 to be honest seeing as the village got nothing.

It would obviously depend in which phase they get to convert but seeing as there were only 3 in the firing line this morning (security) then it would seemed very unfair if 2 of them were killed/converted before the village got a chance to do anything.

If there is no announcement this time tomorrow then we should assume that conversion on not made public

It would also hugely disadvantage the walkers since unless a walker was in the three we’d either have a munched convert or a choice of 1 from 2 for our lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I think it makes sense for you folks to see what’s there first. Might give some hint as to what sort of madness the mods have in store. My worry would be high reward comes with high risk though, but not much we can do about that

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Theres a 6/22 chance that Negan is among the first people chosen

If he was chosen then he can pick outside those six but if he wasn't then he has to pick in that group. We can't lynch the three who are out scavaging. So should we lynch one of the two remaining security people? I know its unfair on them but the odds are that one of those remaining 5 will be converted.

The counter argument to the picking the same people is that we will then almost be guaranteeing that we will have a walker in that group but if we get lucky then Rick doesn't select a wolf and the wolves are much more likely to hit a newly converted walker

Just coming back to this Barbara.

Negan is head of the saviours. He doesn't have anything to do with the walkers.

We don't have any idea how many walkers there are to begin with so how can you talk about "the odds"

Patrick is my lock wolf of the day, for his whole im confused schtick.

lock-of-the-week.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Patrick is my lock wolf of the day, for his whole im confused schtick.

lock-of-the-week.jpg

I'm also confused!

Generally I am in most games until a day or two in though. Nothing wrong with being confused

What specifically are you confused about Riona?

From the OP
    NB: Not a rule but important for our community. We have new players playing or perhaps watching this game, so please make them feel welcome in the forum by behaving respectfully with your fellow players. If anyone new is reading this, we have a glossary of terms and acronyms, as well as this beginner’s guide, which is available to all within the werewolf sub forum.

We have new players who undoubtedly would be confused.

I dont think anyone has behaved disrespectfully Ewan.

Angus WW wrote: »
    I dont think anyone has behaved disrespectfully Ewan.

No, neither do I. Sorry if you thought that’s what I meant.

I’m just saying that a player could genuinely be confused because they are new. If we know how many new players there are and if there are more than that number pretending to be new then knock yerself out voting for them. I just don’t think using their confusion is a good enough reason on its own to lynch them.

It was more that Patrick was asked what confused them and then their answer actually answered all of the issues they claimed to be having. So i dont think he is actually confused - i think he is claiming confusion to justify laying low.

Hence, no issue with Riona being confused - im keen to help her if the confusion is genuine.

I’m gonna read over Patrick’s posts again.

If Patrick is an actual newbie they're going to be totally bamboozled now haha

If Patrick is an actual newbie they're going to be totally bamboozled now haha

tumblr_n1vu3s3Zg81qigluvo3_250.gif

• Advertisement

I hope Abigail and Riona are all packed.

I have uni-sex deodorant.

Advertisement