Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Cause there was only 4 wolves and if you hit a trap you had a 33% chance of being converted or dying like you'd just sit back and let the other smucks go out.

Barbra ended up being a NRV and Im a villager

You seem very set against this Bren

Umm how do you know there was four wolves, last night we talked about this and you thought it might be 3? What’s new for you on this?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Im just keeping an open mind, you seem to hasty to put Doris in the not a wolf pile. Im happy to leave her in both walker and wolves possibilities.

Im trying to hit a wolf tonight, and I dont think Doris is one, we have decisions to make and thats where I stand.

I also think, Gertie FFA was weak sauce yesterday, she was on you on day 1 but dont think she was mentioned you since.

You if a wolf would be the most likely to decalre you were in the backroom given you were nearly lynched day 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

50/50 between two names, but just voted. Probably gone now. G'luck on the lynch village and hopefully we get lucky and Oisin is bad and mod killed too

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Umm how do you know there was four wolves, last night we talked about this and you thought it might be 3? What’s new for you on this?

4 on day 1, 3 after 1 died, which was after day 1

Nigel WW wrote: »
    50/50 between two names, but just voted. Probably gone now. G'luck on the lynch village and hopefully we get lucky and Oisin is bad and mod killed too

you not telling us?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Fact is Clo we dont know how many wolves there really are. They could all be gone (via kills and converts).

I think we should kill most likely to be evil.

My opinion is that based off lynch results Id guess you and Doris

That said Liam and Emily have coasted by, and are very much potential evils.

Most likely to be converts? Id say its tough to call. Id guess its not Wendy (too obvious to convert the vig, but who knows maybe they went for the obvious choice). Its too hard to call though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

you not telling us?

Actually contemplating changing it but im between Clodagh and Gertie. If Gertie had used her item and potentially ruled herself out as a walker it might have made it easier for me but I gotta vote now

Back for most of the evening. not a fun rl day so sorry for being away. Good shooting on the Des thing.

Bren, happy to answer any others questions or if my responses aren’t clear. Don’t really have much to add on the votes d1 and 2, basically I voted for goodies thinking they were baddies.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Actually contemplating changing it but im between Clodagh and Gertie. If Gertie had used her item and potentially ruled herself out as a walker it might have made it easier for me but I gotta vote now

Im going to go for Gertie i think based off brendans reactions, gotta do something

Im trying to hit a wolf tonight, and I dont think Doris is one, we have decisions to make and thats where I stand.

I also think, Gertie FFA was weak sauce yesterday, she was on you on day 1 but dont think she was mentioned you since.

You if a wolf would be the most likely to decalre you were in the backroom given you were nearly lynched day 1

I wont argue, my rationale is mine and yours is yours. Ive no crystal ball.

Im using my own experience here.

Id guess Doris, Clodagh first

Then Liam Emily Gerty (is there anyone Im forgetting)

I think the evils are within that group

I know your not a wolf Wendy and unlikely to be a convert. Nigels good in my eyes. i know Im good so thats me.

• Advertisement

Im going to go for Gertie i think based off brendans reactions, gotta do something

What reactions are you referring to

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    For some reason Liam's account can do colours so these colours are just from Conor's work. Ewan voted for Emily here. The wolves probably didn't know each other here. So what can be taken from it.

Day 1 | Lynch Results
    Patrick WW | Mary WW, Angus WW, Clodagh WW, Barbara WW |
    Brendan WW | Gertrude WW, Winifred WW, Doris WW, Phil WW |
    Angus WW | Patrick WW, Brendan WW |
    Clodagh WW | Wendy WW, Liam WW |
    Emily WW | Ewan WW |
    Gertrude WW | Nigel WW |
    Mary WW | Emily WW |
    Oisin WW | Derry WW |

Day 2 | Lynch Results
    Abigail WW | Nigel WW, Wendy WW, Phil WW, Doris WW, Desmond WW, Conor WW, Clodagh WW |
    Henry WW| Ewan WW, Gertrude WW, Henry WW, Brendan WW, Liam WW, Abigail WW |
    Brendan WW | Oisin WW, Barbara WW |
    Mary WW | Winifred WW |
    Liam WW | Emily WW |

liam, if you're around and inclined, would you be able to update the above for the deaths since.

i dont know how much use wagonomics are given the wolves prob didnt share their names till maybe today

Fact is Clo we dont know how many wolves there really are. They could all be gone (via kills and converts).

I think we should kill most likely to be evil.

My opinion is that based off lynch results Id guess you and Doris

That said Liam and Emily have coasted by, and are very much potential evils.

Most likely to be converts? Id say its tough to call. Id guess its not Wendy (too obvious to convert the vig, but who knows maybe they went for the obvious choice). Its too hard to call though.

I know that my point is Wendy says there were 4, when we don’t know. Where did that come from?

Not sure on converts, you asked this earlier and I initially thought Wendy then as I thought about it came to the same conclusion as you. Depends with odd and even day gigs on how close to endgame we are tbh. They’re not a threat to the wolves out of cycle so that might make them attractive. Haven’t really figured out my thoughts on that one tbh

Back for most of the evening. not a fun rl day so sorry for being away. Good shooting on the Des thing.

Bren, happy to answer any others questions or if my responses aren’t clear. Don’t really have much to add on the votes d1 and 2, basically I voted for goodies thinking they were baddies.

Any reads?

Whos most likely to be the wolves ?

Whos most likely the OG walker?

Whos the converts?

I wont argue, my rationale is mine and yours is yours. Ive no crystal ball.

Im using my own experience here.

Id guess Doris, Clodagh first

Then Liam Emily Gerty (is there anyone Im forgetting)

I think the evils are within that group

I know your not a wolf Wendy and unlikely to be a convert. Nigels good in my eyes. i know Im good so thats me.

oisin

I know that my point is Wendy says there were 4, when we don’t know. Where did that come from?

You suggesting Wendy is a wolf?

She was teh vig.

Walker convert ... maybe, but not a wolf.

Seriously, this is so suss.

Emily WW wrote: »
    oisin

Id guess hes being modkilled later or replaced.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Just on the Abigail thing. We had a role in silent hill where a wolf had a protector. So they could theoretically open wolf as long as their protector was alive, they couldn't be killed.

If we take out a protector wolf, it's a very bad look for abigail

oisins last post. yesterday at 10am

4 on day 1, 3 after 1 died, which was after day 1

My bad just looked back at last night and this is consistent, sorry, long week

My FFA would be:

Wendy - Very eager to try and lead the location visits, wonder if that is because she knows which ones are safe and which are not.
    Liam - got very defensive when Emily implied he was Rick and therefore a walker. He is not Rick but maybe it was the walker part he didn't want looking into.
    Oisin - Could just be busy / uninterested but not liking the low post count from him.

For now I am going to trust Abi's certainty is either due to her getting a peek or is because of her role. However I haven't seen anything myself in Ewan's posts for him to make my FFA

this interests me, I had that theory today myself tbf, but might indicate some inside kwnoledge

As I said Rick was important in that he decided who went out scavenging, a balance to his role could be knowledge of the locations for the bad teams.

Her post in also counter intuitive to that as I was trying to go to all the locations, so I didn't care if i was safe or not.

Im voting Gertie tonight unless something mad happens

• Advertisement

this interests me, I had that theory today myself tbf, but might indicate some inside kwnoledge

As I said Rick was important in that he decided who went out scavenging, a balance to his role could be knowledge of the locations for the bad teams.

Her post in also counter intuitive to that as I was trying to go to all the locations, so I didn't care if i was safe or not.

Im voting Gertie tonight unless something mad happens

Im lost, what are you getting at her Wendy?

Any reads?

Whos most likely to be the wolves ?

Whos most likely the OG walker?

Whos the converts?

For wolves, Oisin has contributed nothing so I’d look there. Gertie would be possible but I need to go back through their posts

Convert I reckoned Emily as a good choice earlier and I’d stick with that.

Og walker I honestly don’t know, anyone outside the set of 4 from early on was possible. Don’t think it’s Nigel since he can use a gun. Don’t think it’s wendy in spite of my earlier brain farts. What’s your thoughts on it?

Im lost, what are you getting at her Wendy?

On different days the locations are wolf or walker

Rick when alive decided who went where, it could be anyone for any team.

A balance to this power, could be the walkers and wolfs knowing which place was trapped each day (on their day)

Gertie alludes to this in her FFA, but me going to all or trying to go to all places on 2 days doesn't add up to me trying to play it safe like she said. As one was a walker day and one a wolf day.

If what she said is true it indicates she has knowledge that this is how the locations work and would point to her being evil.

Sense?

For wolves, Oisin has contributed nothing so I’d look there. Gertie would be possible but I need to go back through their posts

Convert I reckoned Emily as a good choice earlier and I’d stick with that.

Og walker I honestly don’t know, anyone outside the set of 4 from early on was possible. Don’t think it’s Nigel since he can use a gun. Don’t think it’s wendy in spite of my earlier brain farts. What’s your thoughts on it?

Ive given my thought above a few posts back.

I think Oisin has done nothing so its hard to assume hes a wolf or village.

Emily WW wrote: »
    oisins last post. yesterday at 10am

Thought he could be a newbie who lost interest but not based on that

On different days the locations are wolf or walker

Rick when alive decided who went where, it could be anyone for any team.

A balance to this power, could be the walkers and wolfs knowing which place was trapped each day (on their day)

Gertie alludes to this in her FFA, but me going to all or trying to go to all places on 2 days doesn't add up to me trying to play it safe like she said. As one was a walker day and one a wolf day.

If what she said is true it indicates she has knowledge that this is how the locations work and would point to her being evil.

Sense?

Why would her having knowledge make her evil?

Why would her having knowledge make her evil?

Are you saying she had knowledge of their being walker locations and wolf locations, before we knew it was a thing?

Are you saying she had knowledge of their being walker locations and wolf locations, before we knew it was a thing?

She had knowledge that the evils know what locations are safe or not.

Maybe killing the wolfs tonight isn't the best move though, if only 3 walkers we could if very lucky clear them out before they get a chance to convert again

• Advertisement

Ive given my thought above a few posts back.

I think Oisin has done nothing so its hard to assume hes a wolf or village.

That’s kind of why I don’t like Oisin, stinks of a low lying wolf at this stage of things

Advertisement