Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Im not a walker. Again do i have a crystal ball. When have i given Emily a free ride. Shes as likely as any.

Cko and Doris both voted for goodies night 1 and 2, im boting for most likely to be evil

Wolves can be convertes too.

Wolves wouldnt have known who other wolfs were and might still not.

If someone was a wolf day 1 then they are less likely a walker as they couldnt be the original one.

I've no ****ing idea tbh, but we should have good odds of hitting 1 walker between us and the wolfs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Wolves wouldnt have known who other wolfs were and might still not.

If someone was a wolf day 1 then they are less likely a walker as they couldnt be the original one.

I've no ****ing idea tbh, but we should have good odds of hitting 1 walker between us and the wolfs

Thats a fair point i keep forgetting.

Ok, who are you voting for?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I think we need a walker tonight, if I’m not mistaken they can win without eliminating the wolves so we need to contain their numbers

Flip side is stopping the kills wild help too, but wolves can’t afford to bring village to parity with the walkers

like would a walker say this given i was hard out to kill wolfs at that point

Thats a fair point i keep forgetting.

Ok, who are you voting for?

I DONT KNOW BREN, I JUST DONT KNOW *sobs uncontrollably*

I leaning Emily right now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Mod Reminder:

Just over an hour until the lynch.

• Advertisement

What I do think though given you voted Clodagh is both of ye are unlikely to be a walker.

So if one of ye isn't, that means Doris and Emily are the most likely (could still be liam but less likely)

I also think for memory Doris was full bull to visit places 2 days like me so less likely the original walker.

So im left with Emily as a possible origional and someone who makes sense as a convert

ok vote cast for emily

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

As per my post earlier Emily was my second choice after Clodagh so happy with either of them going

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Getting back in the car now, will try get on again before lynch but will depend on traffic.

As per my post earlier Emily was my second choice after Clodagh so happy with either of them going

Haopy to switch to a consensus. Its our best hope.

• Advertisement

Do we know who Nigel voted for? I dont think he said

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Actually contemplating changing it but im between Clodagh and Gertie. If Gertie had used her item and potentially ruled herself out as a walker it might have made it easier for me but I gotta vote now

Nigels last post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Evening all. Sorry, the day got away from me. I have not been converted, although I would say that. I can see where people think I might have been. I was afraid I was going to be. I am NRV so please don't waste a lynch on me. Not at this stage of the week. I won't be around tomorrow much, especially from about 1 onwards. I wasn't expecting to make it so far in the game when I signed up :D

I'm putting a vote in for clo. I've only speed read through the day and am unsure who's evil. It's simply a self preservation vote because I know myself to be good.

One thing did jump out at me tgough, why is everyone happy to clear Nigel? He's not a walker, but I wouldn't clear him of being a wolf for shooting a wolf. What happened to our theory that the wolves don't know who each other are? I'm not accusing him of being an evil, I'm just surprised you're all so willing to clear him outright.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Evening all. Sorry, the day got away from me. I have not been converted, although I would say that. I can see where people think I might have been. I was afraid I was going to be. I am NRV so please don't waste a lynch on me. Not at this stage of the week. I won't be around tomorrow much, especially from about 1 onwards. I wasn't expecting to make it so far in the game when I signed up :D

I'm putting a vote in for clo. I've only speed read through the day and am unsure who's evil. It's simply a self preservation vote because I know myself to be good.

One thing did jump out at me tgough, why is everyone happy to clear Nigel? He's not a walker, but I wouldn't clear him of being a wolf for shooting a wolf. What happened to our theory that the wolves don't know who each other are? I'm not accusing him of being an evil, I'm just surprised you're all so willing to clear him outright.

Nigels appeared cleared by Abi the seer and doesnt appear to be converted

Dodgy post is dodgy

Not a vote on her and voting Clodagh for self preservation ok

Nigel voted either Clo or Gert. Why are you trying to stop me voting either of those Wendy

and like 4 people have declared voting Clodagh.

Emily or Doris lads I'll be back in 20

Nigel voted either Clo or Gert. Why are you trying to stop me voting either of those Wendy

Vote her you fecking like I've laid out all my thoughts on why im doing what im doing ok

Nigels appeared cleared by Abi the seer and doesnt appear to be converted

Thank you :) I clearly missed that.

Vote her you fecking like I've laid out all my thoughts on why im doing what im doing ok

where

• Advertisement

Dodgy post is dodgy

Not a vote on her and voting Clodagh for self preservation ok

I've seen my name and Clodaghs thrown around a lot. I haven't time to read the majority of the day in detail before lynch.

It seems you are trying to push me towards emily and not clo.

Im really starting to think your the convert.

****in paranoia

It seems you are trying to push me towards emily and not clo.

Im really starting to think your the convert.

****in paranoia

Any reason I've missed today why she's not?

Any reason I've missed today why she's not?

Nope if im honest.

I just think shes unlikely but i really dont know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

25 minutes until lynch

Vote.

Im switching to Doris now her post reaks to me.

Voting for self preservation ok??????

And lands on the person with 4 or 5 votes declared on thread.

I might be wrong but those are my reasons.

It was here or Emily for me before that.

Im switching to Doris now her post reaks to me.

Voting for self preservation ok??????

And lands on the person with 4 or 5 votes declared on thread.

I might be wrong but those are my reasons.

It was here or Emily for me before that.

Well I'm hardly going to vote for someone who has no declared votes. How would that be self press?!

Whatever the outcome of tonight's lynch Wendy needs serious looking at tomorrow guys. Not liking at all what I've seen of her today. Reeks of trying to be in control and trying to influence votes. I see no reason why the walkers wouldn't have converted the vig, thinking we'd think they wouldn't.

Well I'm hardly going to vote for someone who has no declared votes. How would that be self press?!

Whatever the outcome of tonight's lynch Wendy needs serious looking at tomorrow guys. Not liking at all what I've seen of her today. Reeks of trying to be in control and trying to influence votes. I see no reason why the walkers wouldn't have converted the vig, thinking we'd think they wouldn't.

Wait have you sped read the game or not :pac:

Kinda making it up as you go along handy you saw all the clodagh posts but missed no one voted for you :pac::pac:

Wait have you sped read the game or not :pac:

Kinda making it up as you go along handy you saw all the clodagh posts but missed no one voted for you :pac::pac:

Her name and mine were the ones I saw thrown around most. I've already said that, walker.

• Advertisement

Her name and mine were the ones I saw thrown around most. I've already said that, walker.

You have read it all going off your posts you are a dirty filthy liar..

Vote Doris vote often

Advertisement