Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage savings account

Options
  • 24-01-2020 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi

I’ve applied for a mortgage savings account back in December and haven’t heard back.

I contacted several times customer services and was told my application was being processed and should be opened in 24/48hrs nearly two weeks back.

Haven’t heard anything since and account is still not open.

A mortgage advisor recommended to me to open this account to save for 6months while applying for my mortgage:

I am not happy that I have to chase this and there has been no notification from BOI. If any other documents are needed at least they should let me know.

Not happy with the service so far. Have been a BOI customer for over 15 years.

Can you assist?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi sura28

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us here.

We're so sorry to hear of the unexpected delay with the new account opening.

We would really like to follow up on this for you.

Would you mind sending us a private message with your full name, contact number and Branch your existing account is linked to?

Hope to hear from you soon,

Many thanks,
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭sura28

Hi sura28

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us here.

We're so sorry to hear of the unexpected delay with the new account opening.

We would really like to follow up on this for you.

Would you mind sending us a private message with your full name, contact number and Branch your existing account is linked to?

Hope to hear from you soon,

Many thanks,
    Alison
    Hi Alison, I am not able to send you a pm you have the option disabled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi sura28

We have sent you PM there. Could you check your Inbox and come back to us when you have a chance?  we'll certainly have this checked for you.

Many Thanks

Alison  

Advertisement