Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MortgageSaver Account - Request Statement

Options
  • 24-01-2020 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I need a copy of my mortgagesaver account statement for my mortgage application. There's no way to request it online, and I don't have a 365online account. Can you help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks fifth for checking the statement query with us here.

Our colleagues are available until midnight and can certainly request this for you. Their contact number is 0818 365 365 or from abroad it's 00353 140 44000. Sorry, we have no account access to fulfil the request here for you.

Please be assured a colleague will arrange for this to be posted to the address on the account within 3-5 business days for you.

Also, while you are on the call to our colleagues, they would be happy to set up online banking for you. Just to mention, to avail of the online service you would need to hold an active current account with us.

Hope the information helps and wish you all the best with the mortgage application,

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Thanks fifth for checking the statement query with us here.

Our colleagues are available until midnight and can certainly request this for you. Their contact number is 0818 365 365 or from abroad it's 00353 140 44000. Sorry, we have no account access to fulfil the request here for you.

Please be assured a colleague will arrange for this to be posted to the address on the account within 3-5 business days for you.

Also, while you are on the call to our colleagues, they would be happy to set up online banking for you. Just to mention, to avail of the online service you would need to hold an active current account with us.

Hope the information helps and wish you all the best with the mortgage application,

Many thanks
    Alison
    Thanks, called them and got sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Still waiting for this statement, how long does it take? I need it for a mortgage application asap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Bank of Ireland: Ashley

Hi fifth,

Thank you for checking back with us on this boards post.

I am sorry you have not received the statement yet.

You should normally receive it in the post in 3-5 working days after you requested it.

If you did get set up for online banking on the last call you made, you will be able to ask one of my colleagues for an update on the statement by logging onto 365 online on a PC or laptop, select "Service Desk > Ask a Question".

If you have not been set up for online banking yet, you can certainly contact our Customer Service Team on 0818 365 365 or 00353 1 404 4000 if calling from abroad and one of my colleagues will be happy to investigate this for you.

I hope this contact information helps you.

Many thanks, Ashley.

Advertisement