Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Statements

Options
  • 24-01-2020 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello,

I have an account since 2008 but now I need statements for the year 2009, 2010,2011 & 2012. Is that possible? From 365online I can only get 7 years back. Can you please guide me.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

aj111 wrote: »
    Hello,

I have an account since 2008 but now I need statements for the year 2009, 2010,2011 & 2012. Is that possible? From 365online I can only get 7 years back. Can you please guide me.

Thanks
    I'm afraid you won't be able to get that far back. Because of data protection legislation, banks only keep transaction history for 7 years. This is not their own rules. Anyone asking for statement further back than 7 years would also be in breach of data protection legislation! Only ones who say they can investigate further back are the revenue!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks aj111 for checking your banking query with us.

We generally hold statements for a 7 year period and with online banking you can view and print in pdf for this time period.

Just to see if there is further record, you can login www.365online.com select Service Desk / Ask A Question and an Advisor can check and come back to you.

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement