Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having Trouble with my online banking

Options
  • 24-01-2020 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

I have been having trouble transferring money from my bank of Ireland card to my Revolut card.
    I recently moved to Australia and yesterday I got paid from my job but it just won’t let me.

I also am having trouble signing into my online banking account it is saying my user ID is wrong and I can’t seem to remember it.

Can bank if Ireland please assist with this ?

Many thanks,
    Rachel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for checking this here with us.

If it's the App you are trying to access, you will have 1 more retry to login to the full site with the correct login info. This will then reset the App.

If the above does not work for you, you can certainly call our international number 00353 140 44000 and after some security questions our colleague can relay the User ID to you and help you access your account again online.

They can also check to see why the card payment is not going through for you. The Team are available Mon- Fri 8am-12 midnights, weekends and bank holidays it's 9am-6pm

Hope the information helps, any further questions feel free to get back in touch.

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement