Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Richard hammond BIG.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,189 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Yep it was a good show, as was the first one about the Volkswagen plant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Psychlops

Phil.x wrote: »
    Just watched series 2 episode 2 featuring a C-M5 super galaxy, so impressive.

https://www.discoveryuk.com/series/richard-hammonds-big/

C-5M ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Hi

I enjoyed it too, being a bit of an anorak I got a bit annoyed at the tanker sequence ....... they kept on swapping between a KC10 and KC135

I remember the old airshows at Mildenhall they would often have a C5 open to the public and you could walk through the aircraft

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Davidth88 wrote: »
    Hi

I enjoyed it too, being a bit of an anorak I got a bit annoyed at the tanker sequence ....... they kept on swapping between a KC10 and KC135

I remember the old airshows at Mildenhall they would often have a C5 open to the public and you could walk through the aircraft

There was an airshow in Shannon in 1990 that had a C5 open to the public. I remember it well. All the kids getting the aircrew to sign their programs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Captain_Crash

Its a very good documentary, its easy enough for a complete aviation novice to follow, but has enough detail and visuals to keep avgeeks like us happy. Deffo a thumbs up from me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭Stovepipe

There was an airshow in Shannon in 1990 that had a C5 open to the public. I remember it well. All the kids getting the aircrew to sign their programs.

I remember that and the outrage from the crew when they found some members of the public had helped themselves to pieces of kit from inside the aircraft, such as a fire extinguisher, items of clothing and several other items that were not actually bolted down. Access to the aircraft was reduced after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Is this not the first season ?

Advertisement