Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident on Anglesea Street

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

Not even allow the busses up and down??
    I know that it is unrealistic to expect Patrick St to go pedestrian only, but surely there is scope for Oliver Plunkett to be pedestrianised?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭ofcork

Something happened with a bus on Thursday morning not sure if someone walked out in front of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Speaking of running red lights... was on Patrick St. on Friday night and saw half a dozen taxis go through a red by the bridge. Not a "ah sure I'll make it" scenario, they just got fed up of waiting and drove through it and across the bridge. Pretty risky, given how fast cars go along the quay.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,038 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

At the Kinsale Road roundabout, the other day, if I had moved off at a normal pace on my green light, I would have t-boned a car that had spectacularly broken their red light!
    This car wasn't the only one at it- it was just the one that I would have hit if I hadn't braked.

Advertisement