Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No contact from bank of Ireland regarding a loan application.

Options
  • 25-01-2020 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I made a loan application almost 2 weeks ago now and have had to call bank of Ireland 5 times to get any information. They told me on Wednesday that it would take one working day after i sent them a proof of PPSN (which I did on Wednesday morning). and after this I rang them again on Thursday to ask what the status was to, which they responded that I would get a text or e-mail to confirm the loan on Friday morning. I haven't received any text or e-mail and now cannot contact the loans department until Monday morning.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks paddy297 for taking the time to get in touch with us here.

We're sorry to hear the application is taking longer than expected. Generally once you send the PPS document, a further update is received within 48 business hours, either by SMS or email. If you can, could you please check your email spam and junk folder to see if any update landed there.

If you've no further update, please do send us a PM and we can certainly follow up on this for you. We would ask you to include your full name, contact number and loan reference number please, we be happy to arrange a Lending Advisor to call you.

Hope the above helps and apologies again,

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement