Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting separate parts for Bosch Dishwaster heating unit.

Options
  • 25-01-2020 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

The model # of the heating unit is: 9000410682

If you google that number it's the first link and photo that appears.

The element in that was the faulty part.
    I managed to damage the inner rubber seal while trying to take out the element itself.

If I can get my hands on these two separate parts it would save me a lot of money as the whole unit cost 110EUR.

Link to the item: https://www.partsnl.nl/00642870-verwarmingselement-vaatwasser/i

7V7CQRy.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

it is not sold as a spare part

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭StephenS147

Ah, that's a shame. The rest of the item is fine.

It's crazy to think it's possible to fix it with these two small items and get another few years out of it.

It's like getting a flat tire and having to replace the entire rim and all.

Hopefully this new EU legislation for repair in 2021 takes this into account.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

There's a video on youtube of this exact part getting replaced, so they are available.

This is the title of the video (cannot post links)

Cheap Repair of Bosch Neff Siemens Dishwasher Not Heating water Stays cold

Now I can post videos here is that one.

10:35mins where the element is starting to get fitted.

Now, where do I get my hands on one. I've commented in the video this question also.

Sorry mate thought it was the later type element that you needed, if you pm me I should be able to help you

• Advertisement

Well... any luck sourcing those 2 parts? I sent the pm on the 26th in case you might of missed it.

Well... any luck sourcing those 2 parts? I sent the pm on the 26th in case you might of missed it.

I have looked at pm but it is blank, I have the complete unit

Was only needing the element and the rubber seal. Can you part it out?

Sure pm me the price if you can.

Just a follow up on this in case anyone has the same issue with a dishwasher tripping the circuit breaker.

I managed to fix the problem by replacing the element that was replaced in the video I posted above.

Take some pictures of where the wires are and just take the white section out, no need to remove the whole unit and follow the video above.

The same part can be gotten from the person who posted that video. 20eur for the element P&P (sure does beat 120eur including P&P).

The guy has left his email in the comment section of that video also. I don't want posting that info here without his consent. But I would highly recommend him and overall was a great experience dealing with him.

I cannot edit the title of this thread to include the word (SOLVED)...

but, alas, it's CASE CLOSED.. :)

Advertisement