Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will my shift rate and oncall payments be taken into account when applying for a mort

• 25-01-2020 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

my basic gross salary is 39000 . However I work shift and oncall which I get extra for. Last year my gross earnings were 72k . Just wondering what will be considered when I apply for a mortgage.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Yes, if you can show its consistent over the last 3 years they will take an average of that. Myself and a friend just bought houses last year and he is on very similar numbers to you and bought his house on his own

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

As above if you can show them a pattern over three years you should be fine. I work in Sales and was only 2 years in my job when we applied for the mortgage and they did not take my commission into account for the mortgage because of the 3 year rule. They did take into account my car allowance though.

Advertisement