Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leixlip

Options
  • 26-01-2020 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Do you think there is a chance I might get a second hand house in Leixlip under €300? Nothing new has come up for sale in this price bracket since Christmas. Appreciate your input.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭macchoille

Do you think there is a chance I might get a second hand house in Leixlip under €300? Nothing new has come up for sale in this price bracket since Christmas. Appreciate your input.

Not 100% on this but I believe there’s a couple currently on sale in Leixlip Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,797 ✭✭✭DopeTech

There's been a few on sale just over 300k. No harm in putting in a lower bid on one.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Sun in Capri

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    There's been a few on sale just over 300k. No harm in putting in a lower bid on one.

Yes, nothing to loose I guess. Generally very few coming up for sale, even apartments. Could it be a bad time of year I wonder.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Sparky85

https://www.myhome.ie/residential/brochure/659-riverforest-leixlip-kildare/4401877

It depends what condition you would expect the house to be in for under €300k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

The market in Leixlip/Celbridge has been dead since about October. It's frustrating. A lot of the houses have been up for months, and mostly in the 400k range. I'm sale agreed for months now but there's an issue with the probate. I'd have walked away only there's nothing else on offer. Maynooth has a few options if you'd consider it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭ShyMets

Houses in Leixlip Park normally go for under 300k. They're very solid builds but a touch on the small side. If you have a few kids you'd ideally need to buy one with either an extension or attic conversation. Dont think there us any on the market at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Sun in Capri

ShyMets wrote: »
    Houses in Leixlip Park normally go for under 300k. They're very solid builds but a touch on the small side. If you have a few kids you'd ideally need to buy one with either an extension or attic conversation. Dont think there us any on the market at the moment

Thank you. I am not looking for something very large.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 EoinMacLove1

Im a Leixlip native, there never really tends to be a huge amount of properties for sale in Leixlip. Due to its close proximity to Dublin and Intel employing 4k employee directly. Usually when a house under 300k pops up it sells pretty quick as any of the new houses being built are 400k plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Ainegrainne

FYI Leixlip park houses tended to be under 300k last year with bidders starting bids 10k under asking price. (in 2018)

Advertisement