Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proud of my wife

• 26-01-2020 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to put this here. My wife, 40, quit two years ago to save for a family holiday to Florida. The deal was that I match whatever she saved on smokes from my part time income (part time farmer). To cut a long story short we are only home a few days after having a whale of a time.
    I just wanted to post it here as it may give a little light at the end of a dark tunnel for somebody else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭scilover

Woah, she managed to save up for a family trip? That must have been a lot. I'm a smoker myself and now that i think about it....the amount of money I spend on cigarettes in 1 month could already buy me way more important things.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mariopepper

Well done!! She is really good. I couldn't save anything in this way.. I just went on buying tabacco :D

Advertisement