Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike rack??

Options
  • 26-01-2020 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭

Hi, could anyone recommend a bike rack (2), for 05 Nissan primera hatchback or something similar?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭dingdong1234567

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Hi, could anyone recommend a bike rack (2), for 05 Nissan primera hatchback or something similar?
    Thanks.

Has the car a towbar?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Has the car a towbar?
    No.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭em_cat

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Thanks.

Where about s are you? I’ve a 2 bike rack that fit on my 5 door Yaris that I no longer can use. I’m in D8 and here’s the pic if you want it. It would need to be collected.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

em_cat wrote: »
    Where about s are you? I’ve a 2 bike rack that fit on my 5 door Yaris that I no longer can use. I’m in D8 and here’s the pic if you want it. It would need to be collected.

Down here in Galway, however I will be in Dublin in a forthnights time for the Dublin match. You can pm me with a price and I'll get back to you if that's okay. Thanks.

Advertisement