If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Floorstand Speakers

Options
  • 27-01-2020 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi
    Id like to upgrade my Tannoy M2 front speakers.
    I have very old Yamaha rx-v730 plus Tannoy M2 front, Tannoy M1 rear, tannoy sub

I was thinking to replace the front with Tannoy Mercury 7.4 and put the M2  at the back but the Q Acoustics 3050 (Graphite) and Fyne Audio F302 (Black Ash) have better reviews.

Can you advise what would be better option and quote on these 3 pairs? I can pick up from belfast on Saturday.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

szczena wrote: »
    Hi

I was thinking to replace the front with Tannoy Mercury 7.4 and put the M2  at the back but the Q Acoustics 3050 (Graphite) and Fyne Audio F302 (Black Ash) have better reviews.

Can you advise what would be better option and quote on these 3 pairs? I can pick up from belfast on Saturday.

Thanks
    Hi Szczena.

Thanks for the post.

I haven't had much contact with the 7.4 and they are also currently totally out of stock, even in our main warehouse.

The F302 and 3050 are demo'd daily here at the Belfast store and I have heard them many times.
    Both sound very well.
    The F302 sound excellent and have some very good reviews they are one of our best selling at that price point..

I couldn't offer any better pricing on the 3050 - Graphite at £299
    If you wanted to go for other F302 I could reduce them a little to £310 delivered.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 szczena

Hi

Thanks
    Hi Szczena.

Thanks for the post.

I haven't had much contact with the 7.4 and they are also currently totally out of stock, even in our main warehouse.

The F302 and 3050 are demo'd daily here at the Belfast store and I have heard them many times.
    Both sound very well.
    The F302 sound excellent and have some very good reviews they are one of our best selling at that price point..

If you wanted to go for other F302 I could reduce them a little to £310 delivered.

Hi Kenny

Ill go for f302 then. Ill call in a sec

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi

Thanks
    Hi Szczena.

Thanks for the post.

Both sound very well.

Hi Kenny

Ill go for f302 then. Ill call in a sec

Thanks
    Cheers for the order Szczena :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.