Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) NOTE: YOU MAY SWAP EXAM GRIDS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭IgoPAP

Does anyone who has a training contract lined up have any tips for applications? Finding them so daunting

I've never been rejected for at least an interview for every firm I've applied to.

My advice would be play to your strengths. If you've got impressive extra curriculars or interesting college society involvement, I'd be jumping to highlight those. Always bring it back to how those skills would help you in a legal career. Try to be a little different, you do want to make yourself stand out from the other hundreds that have applied. Remember to put down all of your experiences, including non-legal but make sure to bring it back to why those skills would help you in law.

You need the a certain level of competence too. That means very good grades (you need at least a good 2.1).

Also try not be too formal, or too informal. Too many law students think they're being impressive by fishing out a thesaurus and trying to use as many big words as they can. It comes across as obnoxious. Be polite in your language, but also speak in common-sense language.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭neon123

Applying for the larger firms at the moment but does anyone have any tips for approaching smaller firms when looking for a traineeship? Is it just a matter of emailing over your CV/Cover Letter and hoping for a call back?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭channing90

neon123 wrote: »
    Applying for the larger firms at the moment but does anyone have any tips for approaching smaller firms when looking for a traineeship? Is it just a matter of emailing over your CV/Cover Letter and hoping for a call back?

Was wondering the same, is it worth calling in with a CV/Cover letter and asking to speak to them for a minute, looking for a job is surely essential. This is for small to medium sized firms.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Aoibhin511

channing90 wrote: »
    Was wondering the same, is it worth calling in with a CV/Cover letter and asking to speak to them for a minute, looking for a job is surely essential. This is for small to medium sized firms.

Most mid-tier firms do milkrounds like the big firms, so check out their websites. Also even if looking for a job is essential there's no guarantee that the people you need to talk to aren't working from home rn

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mayolaw

channing90 wrote: »

It's worth a go for medium sized firms. I had got internship with a medium sized firm (about 30 staff) by just sending across a CV and was offered a pre-traineeship. At the time I had no legal work experience either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Dliodoir2021

Aoibhin511 wrote: »
    Most mid-tier firms do milkrounds like the big firms, so check out their websites. Also even if looking for a job is essential there's no guarantee that the people you need to talk to aren't working from home rn

From having worked in 3 firms, any time someone called in with a CV, I’d always pass it on and one office just told me not to accept to give false hope that they didn’t have space for anyone new. The other two places just put them in a the bottom of a heap and never seemed to look at them again.

Based on that, I’d think emailing would be the way to go and setting up a really in depth LinkedIn.

I have 6 fe1s passed and haven’t sought a TC yet. Timing will work out as usual

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭neon123

Thanks for the above replies folks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Aoibhin511

Just got an email from my firm. They've been told LS "are currently finalising plans in relation to an online sitting and hope to be able to provide further information to candidates early next week."
    "Finalising plans" sounds much more promising than "considering", but maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭dobby896

Aoibhin511 wrote: »
    Just got an email from my firm. They've been told LS "are currently finalising plans in relation to an online sitting and hope to be able to provide further information to candidates early next week."
    "Finalising plans" sounds much more promising than "considering", but maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

All I saw was "hope to be able to" haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭shaunadennyham

I rang the law society and had a very frustrating conversation. They said the health of students is their priority but when I said that their lack of communication and planning is affecting our mental health they said oh well that’s probably just the pandemic in general.

They said they were looking into online examinations and blamed the government for backing them into a corner. I said but surely online exams were being considered before now since the postponement and they said oh well hindsight is a great thing.

I asked if they’d be open or closed book and they said they’d have to be closed book as fe1s are always closed book to preserve their integrity. I actually laughed at that stage and said well I’ve done open book exams in college and they were of no less value than a closed book.

Ultimately they said they don’t know what’s going to be decided by the education committee and when I asked if I should proceed with taking leave they said well that’s up to you. Unbelievably poor organisation over at blackhall place it would seem

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Law20213

I rang the law society and had a very frustrating conversation. They said the health of students is their priority but when I said that their lack of communication and planning is affecting our mental health they said oh well that’s probably just the pandemic in general.

They said they were looking into online examinations and blamed the government for backing them into a corner. I said but surely online exams were being considered before now since the postponement and they said oh well hindsight is a great thing.

I asked if they’d be open or closed book and they said they’d have to be closed book as fe1s are always closed book to preserve their integrity. I actually laughed at that stage and said well I’ve done open book exams in college and they were of no less value than a closed book.

Ultimately they said they don’t know what’s going to be decided by the education committee and when I asked if I should proceed with taking leave they said well that’s up to you. Unbelievably poor organisation over at blackhall place it would seem

So frustrating like a simple yes or no answer to whether exams go online from them oh and timetable would be great to organise our lives around it.....

It’s funny how they could organise 4,000 diploma courses ONLINE!!!!since the start of the pandemic.(Quoted from there newsletter)....feel like our exams are such an after thought in all of this

PS. PPC is being taught by them online with ONLINE exams for months now!

Law20213 wrote: »
    So frustrating like a simple yes or no answer to whether exams go online from them oh and timetable would be great to organise our lives around it.....

It’s funny how they could organise 4,000 diploma courses ONLINE!!!!since the start of the pandemic.(Quoted from there newsletter)....feel like our exams are such an after thought in all of this

Honestly it was like talking to a brick wall. They just don’t care about us at the end of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 FE12020Law

Think its time I started looking at Graduate jobs in England. Can't be dealing with this carry on much longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭AlexTG356

Did they give you any idea about provisional dates for these hypothetical exams?

AlexTG356 wrote: »
    Did they give you any idea about provisional dates for these hypothetical exams?

No, if they had I would have shared it here. They said they’re opening to hold them as planned in November

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭dobby896

No, if they had I would have shared it here. They said they’re opening to hold them as planned in November

As in during the first week or just in November generally? Sorry for the 20 questions!

dobby896 wrote: »
    As in during the first week or just in November generally? Sorry for the 20 questions!

As planned ie the first two weeks in November

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭FE1new

As planned ie the first two weeks in November

Ah come on so they want to hold them first and second week of November online and closed book. They never really even confirmed the dates of the exams in November they just said its the same as October and a timetable would be released. I honestly don't see how they will manage this.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭ruby1998

FE1new wrote: »
    Ah come on so they want to hold them first and second week of November online and closed book. They never really even confirmed the dates of the exams in November they just said its the same as October and a timetable would be released. I honestly don't see how they will manage this.

Lol I honestly don’t see how I will manage this.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭LS3

ruby1998 wrote: »
    Lol I honestly don’t see how I will manage this.

If they do this im going to request a refund...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 keelfe1s

So sick of this bullsh#t now.

Anyone know what’s the crack with the LPC in England? Has anyone gone down that route?

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭EmmaO94

keelfe1s wrote: »
    So sick of this bullsh#t now.

Anyone know what’s the crack with the LPC in England? Has anyone gone down that route?

I studied my undergrad in England but came back to Ireland afterwards (now perhaps regretting that!!) so have a lot of uni friends that did the LPC. It's basically idiot-proof: one year long and really just more of a formality. Kind of kicking myself that I didn't stick around and do it over there.

Edit: if you secure a training contract there with a larger/magic circle firm, you can do a fast-track LPC (6 months I think) so even easier!! And all sponsored by your firm & they give you maintenance too.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Hazel774

They're having a laugh on this fixation on the 'integrity of the exam'. We're in a global pandemic, changing the way the exam is run does not impact on the 'integrity of the exam'. What about the thousands of students who graduated from college this year. Their final year exams were all changed, for the extremely obvious reason of adapting with the times, most of these exams were done as take home exams where students were given a week or two to complete the paper and email it in, or were done through open book online exams. Does this make their degree worth any less? No.

And those students actually get a qualification from their exams, many of them being qualified to now go out into client facing jobs on the basis on their degree alone. It's just so frustrating that we don't get any qualification from these exams other than we're allowed to go on and train further in the legal profession, so I genuinely can't understand this resistance to changing the exam for us for one sitting. The LS seriously need to reevaluate their priorities

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭DFMCD190384

EmmaO94 wrote: »
    I studied my undergrad in England but came back to Ireland afterwards (now perhaps regretting that!!) so have a lot of uni friends that did the LPC. It's basically idiot-proof: one year long and really just more of a formality. Kind of kicking myself that I didn't stick around and do it over there.

Edit: if you secure a training contract there with a larger/magic circle firm, you can do a fast-track LPC (6 months I think) so even easier!! And all sponsored by your firm & they give you maintenance too.

Sorry, if you do the LPC course in England, can you practice in Ireland without having to actually complete the FE1s?

Sorry, if you do the LPC course in England, can you practice in Ireland without having to actually complete the FE1s?

Well you'd have to fully qualify (inc TC) over there I think, but then you're free to practice in Ireland, ya just need a Certificate of Admission and to pay the LawSoc 300euro!

You can’t do the LPC and then use that to bypass the fe1s to go to blackhall if that’s what you’re asking

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭DFMCD190384

You can’t do the LPC and then use that to bypass the fe1s to go to blackhall if that’s what you’re asking

No I didn't think so. I was just wondering about this LPC as I hadn't heard about it before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Fe1student1234

For England you have to have down a qualifying law degree containing certain subjects (info is on the SRA website) I think the only qualifying law degrees are from UCD and Trinity

If you don’t have a qualifying law degree then you have to do the GDL before moving on to thee LPC and training in England

If you have a qualifying law degree you go straight to the LPC

No I didn't think so. I was just wondering about this LPC as I hadn't heard about it before.

You actually can believe it or not........I looked into it few years back And I know of person who has done it......if you don’t get an English firm to pay for your LPC it will cost you £17,300 it keeps going up in price.....I just couldn’t afford it...then the society in dub has to decide whether you have to sit from what I recall 1 or no fe1’s...I can’t remember exactly was it company or constitutional law you may have to sit they decide on the individuals case

• Advertisement

For England you have to have down a qualifying law degree containing certain subjects (info is on the SRA website) I think the only qualifying law degrees are from UCD and Trinity

If you don’t have a qualifying law degree then you have to do the GDL before moving on to thee LPC and training in England

If you have a qualifying law degree you go straight to the LPC

They recognise most Irish university degrees.

They recognise most Irish university degrees.

https://www.sra.org.uk/students/courses/qualifying-law-degree-providers/

Only mentions UCD and Trinity as qualifying degrees unless I missed it

• Registered Users Posts: 17 scarson216

Has anyone been able to get through to the Law Society today or had any kind of update? My employer is demanding to know firm dates before I book leave for definite on Monday, dreading heading into the weekend not knowing anything, it’s nothing short of cruel.

scarson216 wrote: »
    Has anyone been able to get through to the Law Society today or had any kind of update? My employer is demanding to know firm dates before I book leave for definite on Monday, dreading heading into the weekend not knowing anything, it’s nothing short of cruel.

I sent and email but the reply I got was that we would know more early next week

https://www.sra.org.uk/students/courses/qualifying-law-degree-providers/

Only mentions UCD and Trinity as qualifying degrees unless I missed it

You can fill out a form on there website I did it few years back I didn’t go to the above uni’s.....you need cert or piece paper from the SRA recognising youR law degree from Ireland in order to apply for the LPC

If this helps, for a 'qualifying law degree' from Eng/Wales you have to have covered & passed these seven subjects on your llb: contract, criminal, tort, land, equity, public & eu

So I think Irish law degrees would qualify under this, no?

• Advertisement

EmmaO94 wrote: »
    If this helps, for a 'qualifying law degree' from Eng/Wales you have to have covered & passed these seven subjects on your llb: contract, criminal, tort, land, equity, public & eu

So I think Irish law degrees would qualify under this, no?

From the website it only states UCD and Trinity as qualifying Law degrees with certain subjects included

For UCD you have to have sat English public law English land law admin and then the other basics like criminal and equity and trusts

It gives you the list on the website

But you could probably ring and ask could you still apply for an exemption from the GDL from another university having sat those subjects

https://www.sra.org.uk/students/academic-stage/

That link has all the info

From the website it only states UCD and Trinity as qualifying Law degrees with certain subjects included

For UCD you have to have sat English public law English land law admin and then the other basics like criminal and equity and trusts

But you could probably ring and ask could you still apply for an exemption from the GDL from another university having sat those subjects

You can also pay to sit the individual subjects (under the gdl) you maybe missing in order to qualify for the LPC

You can also pay to sit the individual subjects (under the gdl) you maybe missing in order to qualify for the LPC

Yes!!
    That may be my plan in the future !! Only one that I need that I didn’t sit is English Public Law !!

Yes!!
    That may be my plan in the future !! Only one that I need that I didn’t sit is English Public Law !!

If you have the money it’s not a bad route to take!!

Wish we had the LPC but it’s more like the PPC course here

Calls into question when you have already studied a law degree why the heck do we have to do it all over again and call it the FE1’s

Lol let’s start a petition that fe1’s should preclude people who have already gone to the bother of studying a law degree

Yes!!
    If you have the money it’s not a bad route to take!!

Wish we had the LPC but it’s more like the PPC course here

Calls into question when you have already studied a law degree why the heck do we have to do it all over again and call it the FE1’s

Lol let’s start a petition that fe1’s should preclude people who have already gone to the bother of studying a law degree

How much is it haha I can’t seem find that bit of info

He FE-1s make absolutely no sense for people with a law degree tbh. We all sat these subjects in our first two years of college mostly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Lawofattracti

I know that it is quite important that you have English Land done yes! People think that their Irish land lawodile will cover you but it won't - a lot of their rules are quite different so you have to have done English Land Law to skip the GDL

I know that it is quite important that you have English Land done yes! People think that their Irish land lawodile will cover you but it won't - a lot of their rules are quite different so you have to have done English Land Law to skip the GDL

Yes I’ve done English Land Law! It is quite similar but there are major differences in some areas such as adverse possession for example!

You also have to have done English public law I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Lawlaw12

Yes I’ve done English Land Law! It is quite similar but there are major differences in some areas such as adverse possession for example!

You also have to have done English public law I think?

Yep, you do also have to do English Public Law

• Registered Users Posts: 27 FE12020Law

My biggest regret is doing an Irish Law degree at this stage. The fact there was even a time you had to retake FE1 exams you already passed was scandalous in itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Katniss1998

Dear Deputy,

I am contacting you regarding the erroneous treatment of candidates sitting the Law Society of Ireland Final Entrance Examinations (FE-1s). The FE-1s take place in March and October annually. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, these exams were cancelled and postponed respectively.

The FE1s are a demanding set of entrance exams to kickstart the process of qualifying as a solicitor in Ireland, in subjects already passed in an undergraduate law degree. The exams are both expensive and time-consuming, costing €100 each to take (and there are eight exams) as well as the cost of organising accommodation in Dublin for the duration of exams which are spread over two weeks. Due to their difficult nature, it is very challenging to work while studying for the FE1s at the best of times, considering the amount of annual leave required. So the choice is between working and trying to study at the same time or not working at all, which is financially impossible for many graduates.

Two examinations were cancelled in March due to Covid 19 and rescheduled for August. This resulted in the announcement of the October sitting in September giving students only four weeks to prepare. In order to display the significance of this delay, typically a candidate will sit 4 exams per sitting, these exams are 3 hours long and equate to about 10 credits of undergraduate material each. This means that in each sitting, a candidate is covering approximately 40 credits of work, which is two thirds of a year at undergrad. Thus, a candidate has less than a month to prepare almost a year’s worth of materials.

The Law Society of Ireland then rescheduled the October sitting for the first week in November due to Level three restrictions in Dublin. Following the announcement of the whole country being put into Level three restrictions, the Law Society have failed to provide any information about when they plan to hold these exams and how they plan to do so. They have stated on their website:

“Given the announcement by the Government on 5 October that the country is to move to Level 3 of its Plan for Living with Covid-19 for the next three weeks, the Law Society of Ireland has decided that it will not be possible to hold a physical sitting of the Final Examination First Part ('FE-1') in November.
    A decision to hold a physical examination was dependent on the country remaining at or below Level 2 of the Plan for Living with Covid-19.
    The Law Society is continuing work on the provision of an online examination and further information will provided early next week.”

This is despite the Law Society first claiming on Monday that they would let us know what was happening by the end of this week. With under four weeks to the proposed date of the exams, they have failed to provide candidates with any timetable or information surrounding how such exams would take place. The absence of communication from the Law Society has created undue stress to candidates who have insufficient time to prepare and those who must inform their employers and take annual leave. I have friends who have been asked to quit their jobs due to their inability to clarify when their annual leave needs to be taken.

We have now been living with COVID-19 for over six months. We have all adapted and overcome this challenge so far. All higher education institutions have risen to the challenge and managed to facilitate students online, including the Kings Inns entrance exams which were for our legal colleagues, barristers. The Law Society have had half a year to provide contingency plans and to consider alternative arrangements for the sitting of FE1s, yet have still provided no clarity to candidates. The Law Society continue to blatantly disregard the welfare of the future of their profession, choosing to update their own website rather than email candidates directly, causing students to anxiously refresh their website hoping for some relief and information. Emails are left ignored and unopened, and a student helpline set up to answer questions on the FE1s goes straight to a voicemail. Candidates have had calls ended multiple times when they call with a query about the FE1s.

The reality is that people are going to end up losing their training contracts due to these delays. Training contracts are already notoriously difficult to obtain, especially having regard to the uncertain economic situation at present where many law firms are choosing to place a hold on recruitment. There are deadlines in our contracts and we may lose them over the Law Society not organising a sitting for us before these deadlines, and these delays will have a knock-on effect for people planning on sitting in March 2021 too, as they would have planned on starting their study after the October sitting.

Rather than consider the dire situation many students face, the Law Society refuses to consider alternative means of examination such as open book exams, in order to promote the “integrity of the exams”.

I ask that you write to the Law Society of Ireland and Ministers for Higher Education and Justice on my behalf to request adequate notice for these exams.

If you are interested in seeing some more perspectives on the stress this is causing, please see https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058049253&page=390

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

[name]

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Katniss1998

Dear Deputy,

I am contacting you regarding the erroneous treatment of candidates sitting the Law Society of Ireland Final Entrance Examinations (FE-1s). The FE-1s take place in March and October annually. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, these exams were cancelled and postponed respectively.

The FE1s are a demanding set of entrance exams to kickstart the process of qualifying as a solicitor in Ireland, in subjects already passed in an undergraduate law degree. The exams are both expensive and time-consuming, costing €100 each to take (and there are eight exams) as well as the cost of organising accommodation in Dublin for the duration of exams which are spread over two weeks. Due to their difficult nature, it is very challenging to work while studying for the FE1s at the best of times, considering the amount of annual leave required. So the choice is between working and trying to study at the same time or not working at all, which is financially impossible for many graduates.

Two examinations were cancelled in March due to Covid 19 and rescheduled for August. This resulted in the announcement of the October sitting in September giving students only four weeks to prepare. In order to display the significance of this delay, typically a candidate will sit 4 exams per sitting, these exams are 3 hours long and equate to about 10 credits of undergraduate material each. This means that in each sitting, a candidate is covering approximately 40 credits of work, which is two thirds of a year at undergrad. Thus, a candidate has less than a month to prepare almost a year’s worth of materials.

The Law Society of Ireland then rescheduled the October sitting for the first week in November due to Level three restrictions in Dublin. Following the announcement of the whole country being put into Level three restrictions, the Law Society have failed to provide any information about when they plan to hold these exams and how they plan to do so. They have stated on their website:

“Given the announcement by the Government on 5 October that the country is to move to Level 3 of its Plan for Living with Covid-19 for the next three weeks, the Law Society of Ireland has decided that it will not be possible to hold a physical sitting of the Final Examination First Part ('FE-1') in November.
    A decision to hold a physical examination was dependent on the country remaining at or below Level 2 of the Plan for Living with Covid-19.
    The Law Society is continuing work on the provision of an online examination and further information will provided early next week.”

This is despite the Law Society first claiming on Monday that they would let us know what was happening by the end of this week. With under four weeks to the proposed date of the exams, they have failed to provide candidates with any timetable or information surrounding how such exams would take place. The absence of communication from the Law Society has created undue stress to candidates who have insufficient time to prepare and those who must inform their employers and take annual leave. I have friends who have been asked to quit their jobs due to their inability to clarify when their annual leave needs to be taken.

We have now been living with COVID-19 for over six months. We have all adapted and overcome this challenge so far. All higher education institutions have risen to the challenge and managed to facilitate students online, including the Kings Inns entrance exams which were for our legal colleagues, barristers. The Law Society have had half a year to provide contingency plans and to consider alternative arrangements for the sitting of FE1s, yet have still provided no clarity to candidates. The Law Society continue to blatantly disregard the welfare of the future of their profession, choosing to update their own website rather than email candidates directly, causing students to anxiously refresh their website hoping for some relief and information. Emails are left ignored and unopened, and a student helpline set up to answer questions on the FE1s goes straight to a voicemail. Candidates have had calls ended multiple times when they call with a query about the FE1s.

The reality is that people are going to end up losing their training contracts due to these delays. Training contracts are already notoriously difficult to obtain, especially having regard to the uncertain economic situation at present where many law firms are choosing to place a hold on recruitment. There are deadlines in our contracts and we may lose them over the Law Society not organising a sitting for us before these deadlines, and these delays will have a knock-on effect for people planning on sitting in March 2021 too, as they would have planned on starting their study after the October sitting.

Rather than consider the dire situation many students face, the Law Society refuses to consider alternative means of examination such as open book exams, in order to promote the “integrity of the exams”.

I ask that you write to the Law Society of Ireland and Ministers for Higher Education and Justice on my behalf to request adequate notice for these exams.

If you are interested in seeing some more perspectives on the stress this is causing, please see https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058049253&page=390

Yours sincerely,

[name]

I have emailed my TDs. Any ideas on who else to email?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Lawlaw12

Dear Deputy,

Yours sincerely,

Thank you for sharing this, it's worded really well :)

We could possibly send this on to the President of the LS? The Law School section really don't seem to care, so I'm not sure if the president will either, but someone did post in the facebook group before after emailing her and while the president didn't reply herself, she did send it onto the education officers and tell them to reply. So perhaps she may show an interest?

I'm so worried about losing my training contract at this point. It takes so much work to secure a training contract and the market is already flooded with candidates yet to secure one. A few other posters have mentioned above, myself included, that a lot of us have a deadline of December 2020 in our TC's. Personally my contract states that the offer is conditional upon having completed all 8 FE1's before December 2020... so if something is not done about this ASAP our firms would be well within their rights to revoke our training contracts, it's seriously concerning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭IgoPAP

Timetable is out. Same dates - first week of November.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Iso_123

I just got a timetable for November online exams emailed to me by the LS!! starting 3rd November ending 13th

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭channing90

Emails are sent out the exams are going ahead in November, timetable is attached.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement