Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

virus

Options
  • 28-01-2020 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭

could that virus in china travel/be on items that are posted here like off ebay?i have a few bits for my car ordered

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

tumblr_inline_ozc43uIeur1tg5wat_640.jpg

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

If my years of watching the Simpsons has taught me an anything. Yes, yes it can

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

Burn the package and quarantine yourself for 17 days.

You are putting the whole world at risk with your wicked ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

do'h. beaten to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

It is alleged to have originated in Wuhan, which is the home of Chinese auto-manufacturing. I'd say you may have contracted the virus solely by visiting the website of the seller.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

It is alleged to have originated in Wuhan, which is the home of Chinese auto-manufacturing. I'd say you may have contracted the virus solely by visiting the website of the seller.

How do you know his browser isn't running the latest antivirus software?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,578 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

not for CA

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement