If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony HTX8500 Soundbar

Options
  • 28-01-2020 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was about to buy this soundbar online for €279 and can see it has now gone up to €339, is this item likely to be on sale again soon?

Thanks,
    Mark

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Markitron wrote: »
    Hi,

I was about to buy this soundbar online for €279 and can see it has now gone up to €339, is this item likely to be on sale again soon?

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Markitron,

Our sale is currently coming to an end however I don't know if the prices will change again in the future (we are never told in advance of price changes).

Were there any other soundbars you had your eye on?

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

Hi,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Markitron,

Our sale is currently coming to an end however I don't know if the prices will change again in the future (we are never told in advance of price changes).

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Many thanks for getting back to me. I was specifically after that soundbar but had to wait till I was paid which was a day too late!

Thanks,
    Mark

Hi,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Markitron,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Many thanks for getting back to me. I was specifically after that soundbar but had to wait till I was paid which was a day too late!

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark,

Apologies! If you keep an eye on the website our prices are quite up to date. I don;t know if it will drop again but if you keep an eye on the pricing it might change again!

Kind regards

David

Hi,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Markitron,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark,

Apologies! If you keep an eye on the website our prices are quite up to date. I don;t know if it will drop again but if you keep an eye on the pricing it might change again!

Kind regards

David
    Thanks again, shame I was too late.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Markitron,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark,

Kind regards

David
    No worries Mark.

• Advertisement

Hi,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Markitron,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark,

Kind regards

David
    No worries Mark.
    Hi, I just saw the price for this go down in sterling so it is back in my price range. Is there any chance you could throw in free delivery?

Thanks,
    Mark

Hi,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Markitron,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark,

Kind regards

David
    No worries Mark.
    Hi, I just saw the price for this go down in sterling so it is back in my price range. Is there any chance you could throw in free delivery?

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark.

Thanks for coming back to us.

I can offer free shipping on this for you.

Stock is mega tight on this so if you are interested I wouldn't wait too long in-case they sell out.

If you want to go for one drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call for details.

Hi,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Markitron,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark,

Kind regards

David
    No worries Mark.

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark.

Stock is mega tight on this so if you are interested I wouldn't wait too long in-case they sell out.

If you want to go for one drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call for details.
    Thanks, PM sent!

Hi,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Markitron,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark,

Kind regards

David
    No worries Mark.

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark.

Thanks, PM sent!
    Cheers Mark.

We will call you ASAP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mustyrocks

Hi,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Markitron,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark,

Kind regards

David
    No worries Mark.

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark.

Thanks, PM sent!
    Cheers Mark.

Hi, sorry to resurrect this thread however i am very interested in this soundbar and see it is on sale for 309 euro with delivery to ROI.

Is this the best price you can do for me given it was at 279 at one stage.

Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement

mustyrocks wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Markitron,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark,

Kind regards

David
    No worries Mark.

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark.

Thanks, PM sent!
    Cheers Mark.

Hi, sorry to resurrect this thread however i am very interested in this soundbar and see it is on sale for 309 euro with delivery to ROI.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi MustyRocks.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the 279 Euro price was part of our boxing day sales and the price has now went back to its normal retail as the sale has long finished.

At the moment we are showing zero stock left and there are none on our goods inward list at this time.

Might there be another that might suit your needs?

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mustyrocks

Hi,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Markitron,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark,

Kind regards

David
    No worries Mark.

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark.

Thanks, PM sent!
    Cheers Mark.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi MustyRocks.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the 279 Euro price was part of our boxing day sales and the price has now went back to its normal retail as the sale has long finished.

At the moment we are showing zero stock left and there are none on our goods inward list at this time.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    Thanks for the feedback.

I am looking for a soundbar that I would like to hook up Sky Q and either an Xbox One X or my 4K blu ray player to. So I am thinking of something that provides Atmos and DTX X functionality. The TV itself is a Sony XD8577, while a 2015 model i will upgrade in the future. So at the moment i will expect ARC to get Netflix etc sound to the soundbar.

So summary

1. at least 2 HDMI inputs
    2. eARC  to future proof
    3. Dolby Atmos and DTS X

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Markitron,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark,

Kind regards

David
    No worries Mark.

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark.

Thanks, PM sent!
    Cheers Mark.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi MustyRocks.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    Thanks for the feedback.

I am looking for a soundbar that I would like to hook up Sky Q and either an Xbox One X or my 4K blu ray player to. So I am thinking of something that provides Atmos and DTX X functionality. The TV itself is a Sony XD8577, while a 2015 model i will upgrade in the future. So at the moment i will expect ARC to get Netflix etc sound to the soundbar.

So summary

1. at least 2 HDMI inputs
    2. eARC  to future proof
    3. Dolby Atmos and DTS X

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Hey MustyRocks.

If you wanted to stick with Sony there is the HTXF9000 coming in at £279.00 (Ticks all boxes apart from only 1 HDMI and only ARC)
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203248-sony-htxf9000-soundbar.aspx

Or the Sony HTG700 priced at £449 - (Again only 1 HDMI, does eARC)
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204780-sony-ht-g700-soundbar.aspx

The run of things seem to be just the one HDMI which is ARC and at the moment very few with eARC.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.