Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billie eilish - Major Grammy winner

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

The Interrupters do a class version of Bad Guy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Major grammy winner? ... SHE HAS A PAIR OF MAJOR SOMETHINGS ALRIGHT!

... i'll get my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

She writes the songs her brother does the production , the songs I have heard she does not mumble at all. She s very talented I think her fans are mostly young women.

I think they create the music together . She's like Kate Bush for the oughties. Very creative and original. I think ocean eyes has a good melody, her first hit. I think if you are over 30 her music probably sounds very strange. Its not really aimed at a wide audience. She's not Adele.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,997 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Can Billie and Finneas put on a decent show without the big production numbers and video screens? Well, this recent performance pretty much answers that question, I think:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Anyone who resorts to a cherry picker in their set is an egomaniac in my view

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭BaywatchHQ

All pop music is degenerate nowadays, I suppose it always has been but nowadays it is even more hypersexual.

I look forward to when Billie Eilish' nudes leak though, she has a serious set of fun bags.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭AllForIt

She is very much a major step up from the usual machine generated sounding pop music of recent times.

Advertisement