Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jamma pcbs

Options
  • 28-01-2020 10:34pm

ITEM: Various jamma
    Boards
    POST/COLLECTION: post/collection
    PRICE: 120
    PAYMENT: Paypal/cash

Goldenaxe bootleg
    Tetris bootleg
    Taito Football Champ - original and minty clean
    Tecmo World Cup 98 - stv cartridge (no case)
    Naomi loose cart pcb from hopper (I believe this can be turned into a tekken with rom swap)
    Naomi I/o board - looks nasty
    Sega system 16 rom board
    All working fine except the I/o board which is untested

Take it all for €120

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

ITEM: Various jamma
    Boards
    POST/COLLECTION: post/collection
    PRICE: 120
    PAYMENT: Paypal/cash

Goldenaxe bootleg
    Tetris bootleg
    Taito Football Champ - original and minty clean
    Tecmo World Cup 98 - stv cartridge (no case)
    Naomi loose cart pcb from hopper (I believe this can be turned into a tekken with rom swap)
    Naomi I/o board - looks nasty
    Sega system 16 rom board
    All working fine except the I/o board which is untested

Take it all for €120

Hi Mozie, would you consider selling the naomi io board separately? Something has happened to mine recently and a couple of inputs are stuck "on". This might do for parts.

Any more info on what is the "loose cart pcb from hopper"?

All on hold across the road at the moment but I think I have another I/O board in a box I’ll have a dig for it .. the hopper controller board is basically a Naomi Virtua fighter 4 cart (not tekken soz) with the EPR changed I believe it’s just a rom swap to change it back but I can’t burn those with my programmer so never bothered, Iam sure the guy isint too concerned with that one out of the lot so if I find another I/O I can sort those for you..

All gone can be locked up thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement