If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery to Co Antrim - how soon?

Options
  • 28-01-2020 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I was looking at buying the Panasonic TX58GX800B and am currently looking at various retailers for the best price / delivery times. If I were to buy this tomorrow (Wed 29th) how soon could it be delivered to Crumlin County Antrim? I'm currently without a TV :( 

Does it comes with a 6 year guarantee as on the website?

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Blitvig wrote: »
    I was looking at buying the Panasonic TX58GX800B and am currently looking at various retailers for the best price / delivery times. If I were to buy this tomorrow (Wed 29th) how soon could it be delivered to Crumlin County Antrim? I'm currently without a TV :( 

Does it comes with a 6 year guarantee as on the website?

Thanks.
    Hi Blitvig.

Thanks for the post.

Delivery is usually 2-4 working days.

The current web price of £699 would be the best price at the moment on this product.
    Shipping is free within Northern Ireland and it does also indeed include our VIP 6 year guarantee free of charge.

I also have them here at the Belfast store and it could be collected straight away.
    We open to 7pm on a Thursday if this might help.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Blitvig

I've just placed a web order for this. Would you let me know when it is due for delivery as I need to make sure someone is at home ? I don't know if it would fit in my car boot, maybe you could let me know the box measurements and I'll check.

Thanks

I've just placed a web order for this. Would you let me know when it is due for delivery as I need to make sure someone is at home ? I don't know if it would fit in my car boot,  maybe you could let me know the box measurements and I'll check.

Thanks
    Hi Blitvig.

Thanks for the order :D

We would have to ship it out to you now it has been paid for online.

All online orders must be shipped and cannot be collected from us here at the Belfast store unfortunately.

I will of course keep my eye on this once it ships tomorrow and be able to get an ETA for when it will be delivered out to you.

Hey Blivig.

I can do even better on the delivery time scale.

If you are at home now I can have it delivered by Captain Courier. 
    We usually only use them up to 10 miles from the Belfast store but your not too many over it :)

Or if today doesn't suit I can arrange it for tomorrow.

That would be great!

Someone will be at home after 3.15 (school collection) if that would work?

• Advertisement

In fact anytime would suit today as there will be someone at home. Just checked.

That would be great!

Someone will be at home after 3.15 (school collection) if that would work?
    Hey Blitvig.

That is no problem at all.

I'll arrange it for 3:30pm on-wards.

The courier will give you a call anyway just to confirm the delivery with you.

EDIT* I'll arrange it now with them :D *

Kenny, I just want to say thanks very much for getting this TV delivered so quickly. This was great service from Richer Sounds and I'll definitely be coming back when I'm looking for a sound bar or upgraded audio system.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Kenny, I just want to say thanks very much for getting this TV delivered so quickly. This was great service from Richer Sounds and I'll definitely be coming back when I'm looking for a sound bar or upgraded audio system.
    Hi Blitvig,

Thanks for the post! Kenny is off this weekend but I'll make sure to pass on your message to him when he's back.

Delighted to hear the TV has arrived safe and sound! Let us know when you're ready for a new sound system!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.