Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Even more grooming gangs, this time Scotland

Options
  • 28-01-2020 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭

Even more pedophile rape gangs have been arrested in the UK, This time it was Scottish children and the men involved were asylum seekers from Muslim majority countries, these are the facts.

I think there is no reason to not expect the same thing to happen eventually as there seems to be a cultural/religious element to these rapes and they are always non Muslims who are getting sexually assaulted. The Garda need to be aware and vigilant.

There is no way to say this in a PC way and be truthful about the severity of what is happening.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5215881/police-scotland-glasgow-grooming-gang-secret/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

The Scots aren't as atomised and destroyed by the British class system as the weak as piss English, I wouldn't recommend too many instances of this to the perpetrators.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭wellwhynot

They claim they kept it secret ie hid it from the public to protect the victims. I do not believe it for a second.

If you import men from countries where rape/violence are the norm this is what you get. Allah hates Kaffir. Kaffir can be raped/beheaded/murdered and it is not a sin.

You can’t say it. The police can’t say it. Just keep quiet and continue paying €100s of millions for them just in case a few are genuine. The young girls are just collateral damage for the virtue signallers.

Diversity is our strength. Don't be racists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Only way you are going to stop this is if you start prosecuting individuals within the Social Services or Police forces that turn a blind eye to it or you allow a class action suit against the Police, CPS and Social Services for wilfull negligence and breach of fiducary duty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭MakingMovies2

The train of thought here is disgusting and racist. The people from these countries need our help. We've exploited and destroyed their countries of course some are angry. If we listened to them and educated them this could be avoided. But this attitude you all have helps no one. Dog whistling is all it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Not sure what the value of keeping this secret is, at least if it's talked about then people will be more likely to recognize the signs and report.

There is no excuse for not investigating this as happened in the UK. Unfortunately a lot of people don't give a **** about working class girls especially vulnerable ones so this is likely to happen Ireland as well.

Ultimately its up to the police and their attitude towards the victims. Which in the UK cases were pretty disgusting.

The train of thought here is disgusting and racist. The people from these countries need our help. We've exploited and destroyed their countries of course some are angry. If we listened to them and educated them this could be avoided. But this attitude you all have helps no one. Dog whistling is all it is.

Some people need our help and education some people are disgusting perverts. Not all the people from these countries are the same

But lets worry about the racism instead of the girls getting raped. That's the big issue. Dog whistles.

I don't care if it is racist if it helps stopping women getting repeatedly raped. That's what i find disgusting.

Some people need our help and education some people are disgusting perverts. Not all the people from these countries are the same

But lets worry about the racism instead of the girls getting raped. That's the big issue. Dog whistles.

I don't care if it is racist if it helps stopping women getting repeatedly raped.

You don't care about the women involved. They're just an excuse for you to spout your insidious bile.

You don't care about the women involved. They're just an excuse for you to spout your insidious bile.

Right. What bile exactly have i spouted. Ever on the site.

You can't even address any of the points i made. Just assume i am racist and criticize me instead of anything i said.

My post history here shows i have committed many times on feminism or issues about women so don't tell me what i care about.

You complete child.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Even more pedophile rape gangs have been arrested in the UK, This time it was Scottish children and the men involved were asylum seekers from Muslim majority countries, these are the facts.

I think there is no reason to not expect the same thing to happen eventually as there seems to be a cultural/religious element to these rapes and they are always non Muslims who are getting sexually assaulted. The Garda need to be aware and vigilant.

There is no way to say this in a PC way and be truthful about the severity of what is happening.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5215881/police-scotland-glasgow-grooming-gang-secret/

Yaa, we have had some fairly well organised catholic grooming gangs here too, we should probably kick out the irish tbh. And Asians - definitely all asians.

• Advertisement

Right. What bile exactly have i spouted. Ever on the site.

I don't care what you've posted. But it's easy see through the Breitbartesque logic of the foreigners coming for our wimmins. Admit it you probably glare if you see a white girl with a black man

I don't care what you've posted. But it's easy see through the Breitbartesque logic of the foreigners coming for our wimmins. Admit it you probably glare if you see a white girl with a black man

You are mad. Get help

You are mad. Get help

You're a bigot. Get help

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Multi-culturism can work but not right now, the smart people stay in their country and they send us the bottom of the barrel, too many cave men coming here performing barbaric acts and practices that's okay in their countries. Ireland should really shut the doors to people from these countries.

You're a bigot. Get help

I have actually not said anything remotely bigoted. Please pick on those saying racist or bigoted things. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

These were children, not 'wimmins.'

At least the gang were taken out, unlike in a north of England Constabulary where police were instructed not to investigate 'Asians' suspected of grooming offences.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Ballso

Hard drive check required in aisle 3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Multi-culturism can work but not right now, the smart people stay in their country and they send us the bottom of the barrel, too many cave men coming here performing barbaric acts and practices that's okay in their countries. Ireland should really shut the doors to people from these countries.

I think that is scaremongering. i would think the vast majority of migrants that come to Ireland are hardworking and trying to make a better life for themselves while also adding to our own country. Yes there may be a few that are not this way but I'd say it would only be around 15 - 20%; so not that many in reality not enough that would warrant us closing our doors as you put it,...

DellyBelly wrote: »
    I think that is scaremongering. i would think the vast majority of migrants that come to Ireland are hardworking and trying to make a better life for themselves while also adding to our own country. Yes there may be a few that are not this way but I'd say it would only be around 15 - 20%; so not that many in reality not enough that would warrant us closing our doors as you put it,...

You actually reckon almost 2 in 10 immigrants are child molesters?

Did you know that in the UK in the 1980s - 100% of Irish people living there were active members of the IRA.

DellyBelly wrote: »

What a mad post. This is a problem with male Muslim immigrants from Pakistan & Bangladesh and has nothing to do with immigration in general

• Advertisement

Ballso wrote: »
    What a mad post. This is a problem with male Muslim immigrants from Pakistan & Bangladesh and has nothing to do with immigration in general

Nah, it's all Asians, pretty much all foreigners really, anyone that's not truly 100% Irish is a paedo.

The common denominator always seems to be the same. They are almost always Muslims of Pakistani or Bangladeshi origins.

It never seems to be Poles, Chinese, Indians or Nigerians.

Someone pointed at the Catholic clergy who committed similar acts, and I don't see any difference. Any group who does this are the most depraved, disgusting, lowest form of humans and deserve to rot in hell for what they subjected the victims to.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

How are all these Muslims gaining entry to Ireland?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,577 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You are mad. Get help
    You're a bigot. Get help
    Cut out the personal attacks

sasta le wrote: »

Through childrens arses apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

The common denominator always seems to be the same. They are almost always Muslims of Pakistani or Bangladeshi origins.

It never seems to be Poles, Chinese, Indians or Nigerians.

Someone pointed at the Catholic clergy who committed similar acts, and I don't see any difference. Any group who does this are the most depraved, disgusting, lowest form of humans and deserve to rot in hell for what they subjected the victims to.

Yes this is true but the minute they are not white all lefty come in spouting ****e as you can see from the first page. Defend the people of colour even if they are raping kids or your a racist.

Think we added lost taximan and takeaway delivery driver to the critical skills list

Ballso wrote: »
    Think we added lost taxman and takeaway delivery driver to the critical skills list

First they're taking our women, then the kids, now our taxes :eek:

You do know Muslims live all over the world yeah?
    Islam is a religion.
    There maybe people from certain countries that are involved in this type of thing. Nothing to do with their religion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Through childrens arses apparently.

You're right, organised pedophile grooming gangs is not a topic to be taken seriously.

Advertisement