Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allen Hall Apartments, The Square, Tallaght

Options
  • 29-01-2020 2:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Guys/Gals n boards.ie!

Thinking of renting an apartment in Allen Hall there beside The Square. Looks like a handy spot, if not a bit busy and wondering if any nice people here with any experience of the place would like to share.

Are they well maintained? Is there more than 1 elevator per block? What are the tenants generally like? Any anti-social behavour?

I'm a bit concerned about access to the building, as I didn't notice any enterances from the street so I assume they're around the back? How does that work with deliveries like packages, takeaways or even Tesco shopping since they're no street parking around the block and the entrences a short walk away?

Is there access to the building from the underground car park?

How's it for Internet access?

Would really appreciate any info, feedback or experience.

Many thanks,
    RN

Advertisement