Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cosmetic Dentist Cork

Options
  • 29-01-2020 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations for a cosmetic dentist? Managed to chip one of my front teeth and will probably need a veneer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Diziet

Go to your normal dentist first. I thought I needed a veneer on a chipped tooth, but dentist did a filling. I did not think it was possible, but it has been invisible and has stayed in place for many years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

Charlie Haly.
    I havent used him for Veneers but the rest of my dental work with him I have no complaints.
    https://www.halydentalcare.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

A composite veneer/bond (google it) will easily fix that issue and isn’t hugely expensive either.
    All qualified dentists can do them. I got mine sorted in Gentle Dental in Bishopstown for about €100, had it done about 4/5 years ago and it’s still perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭ofcork

Have prices gone up again had to get a couple of fillings 120 a time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Dbu

ofcork wrote: »
    Have prices gone up again had to get a couple of fillings 120 a time!!

Wow thats expensive.
    €80 I paid recently enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

Dbu wrote: »
    Wow thats expensive.
    €80 I paid recently enough
    Did that include xray ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Dbu

Gamb!t wrote: »
    Did that include xray ?
    #